N-No really guys! its a good thing that bitcoin is going up and ethereum is steadily heading downward!

>N-No really guys! its a good thing that bitcoin is going up and ethereum is steadily heading downward!
>H-Haha! more ch-cheap ETH for me...right?

Is there anything more pathetic than the ethereum reddits?

the only thing keeping the price up is delusional bagholders

Alts always trend down when btc is on a bull run, standard

/r/ethbagholders is great. the best is when they try and bring out "fundamentals" as a reason to buy, ignoring the fact that all of ethereums issues have been due to its flawed fundamentals.

I'm not complaining. If you bought the presale, you are way way up right now.

there's really no reason to still be holding ethereum from way back then though. it just means you fucked up and didn't sell when it was over 0.3.

You sound like a hillbilly man. ETH is already technologically superior.

Not at all. I've recouped my initial investment x10 already, the rest I'm not even bothering with for another few years.

Alts trend down hard when BTC is on a big "it's happening" run because the easiest way to get in on the run is to liquidate alt-coins into BTC rather than deposit your real money into exchanges to buy BTC
plus people know that and they liquidate alts so they can buy cheaper after BTC has done pushing them down exacerbating the downward pressure

the point is no matter how much you've recouped your initial investment bagholding eth while it keeps haemorrhaging value is a stupid move by any metric.

>Is there anything more pathetic than the ethereum reddits?
monero reddits

Heard that shit before.

I realized that ETH losing value relative to USD while BTC gains value relative to USD means that shorting ETH on Polo is free money.

I just wish I'd done this weeks ago instead of holding Waves until I'd lost nearly 50%.

He's right. If you sell now there is a very high chance you can buy the same amount or more at a lower price, pocketing the difference.
The only way you can justify holding ETH right now is if you do literally no trading at all.

Says the guy who owned waves

I'm not a trader. I don't need to flip crypto for a quick buck. My coins are in cold storage and they will remain there for the foreseeable future.

I'm not bothered by the price drop because I anticipated it, expected it. This is always how it goes.

I didn't buy at $17.00, I bought at $0.28. I've made thousands of dollars and make more in the future.

Memetherum has never been anything more than a meme, They whole idea of smart contracts is an obvious gimmick to anyone with a brain and basic knowledge of software development.

all of the bitcoin mouthbreathers come out in full force when ethereum is dropping. all of you are the same zero-substance nincompoops

the fundamentals are still in place. bitcoin's price going up doesn't change the fact that it's a house of cards and an abacus in comparison to ethereum

Hey guys. I've been looking into cryptocurrency for a few weeks now.

What coins should I get. I'm going to throw a 1000 at a small portfolio, and was wondering what meme coins to buy or avoid.

I was thinking a third into BTC after the drop, a third into ETH, and a third in various other coins to do some trading with.

How's that plan sound?

Don't buy ETH yet unless you're planning to use dollar cost averaging. It's on a steady downward trend and it hasn't hit the bottom yet.
Right now BTC is the only one I would buy, but it's due for a small correction. I think it will be over $1000 by June though.

BTC is in the middle of a rally right now and that causes all other cryptos to go down.

eth is gonna moonshot after I release my dapp :)

Everyone keeps saying that all alts go down when btc rises, but monero is shooting up too atm

What does it do