I love Azura

Is +atk -spd Leo any good?

Azura is shit

Azura is shit.

Catria > Cordelia
Nino > Julia

useless forever?

Best girl

Are Awakeningfags confused as to what Julia has to do with Naga? It makes me laugh thinking about this.

Cuck.

>non max level
So Julia can indeed oneshot Linde I see.

inb4 triggered Juliafags

Cordellia is better
Nino is better

Who said they were confused?

Please don't bully Julia, it's not her fault she's the child of incest.

Actual non-shitpost poll. Which hair color has the best FE girls?
strawpoll.me/12345751

I'm tired of seeing Tobin's mug. Other villagers when?

So how do we go about genociding the nuEmblem faggots from this general?

This is false

That's why I'm asking you hothead.

Nino can one-shot reliably. Julia cannot.

End of discussion.

>cordelia
>better
O lad im laffin

Should I reroll? I've been doing this for so long

I couldn't care less about Nino or Julie or whatever the fuck her name is. Just give me FemRobin.

>Cordelia better
Sub 4.5k shitter

>Tobin instead of Robin
Is that seriously how they're gonna translate it?

They've only been mostly showing Alm, Celica, Tobin, and Saber. Seems like they really want to keep the rest of cast under wraps.

I think ephraim might suck. He doesn't do anything special. I really like him but. What's the point. Sad

What's the difference between Sophia and Julia they literally look the same baka this is what FEfags call character diversity?

Is this Smug Emblem?

Yep, and Silk is now Silque

Hazel and Blonde obviously.

Is /feg/ slutty or pure?

everyone rook same in pre-Awakening FEs

grandpas don't want to admit this though

Why are you talking like one shotting Linde or Robin is relevant at all, you aren't going to hit first ever, and Nino only does it after being buffed.

Julia does a lot more, also killing (and tanking) dragons (she can even take a hit from Tiki) and healing your team.

pure slutty

so Julia can one shot Linde only if she's +atk and Linde isn't +hp or +res. While Neutral Julia can do it if Linde is -hp or -res. So you will always want to bring hone atk just in case.

I'm pure!
PURE!

FE1 is smug emblem

And Boey is now black

Yes.
You had blond Marth going from Leon to Leo and now Gaiden's archer goes from Leo to Leon.

>tfw rolled Cordelia
>it's come to my attention that she's trash and also breeds black
JUST

NINO THE MIGHTIEST

Only 2000 days of continuous logins until I can promote my 4* to a 5*. Thanks, Nintendo. You really are too generous.

I want to argue the cast is way too flooded right now. Many of the units you can say are "good", are still outclassed by other units that do what they do, but better. I think this is going to be a major long-term issue with the game, teams are going to have very little diversity.

>posting julia with -atk

I have julia with 52 atk. Nice falseflag.

Posting in the new thread. Fresh reroll account with Hector + some random 4 stars up for trade. Looking for Azura or any waifu that's solid.

Should I keep pulling?

My team is:
>Abel
>Linde
>Takumi
>Camilla

I'm finding a problem with Hector, what should I replace to beat him?

Can't have Awakening babies confused about why there is another Robin :^)

I want /fgog/ to leave so we can discuss real FE games again.

Please respond.

Kill all ninoniggers

>you aren't going to hit first ever

Nino is the one character in the game that can extend forward and retreat with zero risk of counter attack. she can move forward two spaces and retreat 3.

Nino is the strongest.

Somewhere down the line, the meta will devolve into does this unit have distant counter/close combat? If no, bottom tier trash.

Kamui is still Kamui as well

Get us a full translation of the scans, then we'll talk about it.

what the fuck is there to discuss all those games are now old everything has been talked about to death. if you want to fucking talk about those games talk about them and dont post retarded shit.

>(You) live in a world where Seliph is dubbed

Bizarro.

Neither was Linde

Abel, replace with a good red

Camilla and get a red in there.

Replace Camilla with a decent red and you're set.

The question is how Gematsu got Boey/Saber/Clive/mysterious knight art when none of japanese sites have it.

I'm here to stay fag.
That said I can't wait for that to get TL'd.

We will when it's out?

hmm, looks like they're filling the screen space with attributes. Like the archer having the range boost, and R/Tobin having horse attribute since he's a cav

I can't wait to see how Catria and Palla are in that artstyle.

Literally who

*starts c-rank convo with you*

not for long owo

>pulled Ryoma twice
>both are -spd

I'm running Eirika/Sharena/Julia/Jeorge because I'm kinda tired of using Lobster at this point.

I know she's a step up from Nah Inigo but stop shitposting.

What is it that makes lucina so strong in heroes? Is aether worth getting? I'm bad at this.

>remake of the shittiest FE
>FAITHFULL remake
Nah fuck off

Are you sure about Camilla? I find her quite good to take out Daraen. Also, what red do you suggest? I have Tikki (A), Roy, Marth and Olivia, all 4 stars, but I can upgrade them

Anyone ?

And you only have to use your dancer on her and only her to do that!

Meanwhile on my team Olivia is actually able to dance for other people depending on the situation.

Nino is a meme, a decent, even good meme, but Julia is looking a lot more versatile.

Not that I'd run any of them.

Sky azure > crimson > violet > denim > silvery-white > rose > hazel > chartreuse > golden > verdant > inky > magenta

I haven't played her game yet but I really want her for that cute Haimura art. I can't seem to roll any 5* whatsoever though.

...I hadn't realized that Japanese sites hadn't gotten the art. Curious. No idea what this implies, if anything, but curious.

- att Eirika still takes out Hector with ease with this team.

>Gaiden
>real FE game

Huuuum Kamuifags?

smol image where?

She counters like 3/4ths of the relevant heroes in the game.

You put in a o where there wasn't one and took out the u.

Roy is literally the Hector killer. Olivia can be good if you want to get cheeky with double movement.

>using meme as an argument
Is that all you have left after getting debunked last thread?

Wait, move inky above verdant. There, it's the most perfect taste in all of /feg/.

yes because using Olivia on Nino once now means you are locked out of it from using it on any other character. Killing that blue threat for free so next turn your reds can safely move in means you're doomed.

Torn between Crimson and Silvery white.

Olivia is amazingly useful at 4*, but she's no attacker. Marth and Roy are decent for attacking, adult Tiki is decent too, and destroys Hector, but she's worse than Marth and Roy.

And yes, replace CAmilla, her best use is killing Robin, but Abel and I think Linke can do that too.

>looking a lot more versatile
>looking

So you're admitting that you haven't even played?