What happened to Ethereum? Why did this coin flop so badly tho?

What happened to Ethereum? Why did this coin flop so badly tho?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUZAr8LNAPU
discord.gg/jtBmHwJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bought at 11 am i rich yet

developer neutrality was compromised when DAO investors got their money back. If I wanted forgiveness for being an idiot, Ill use a credit card from an actual bank.

ETH reputation will take a long time to recover from that.

It's too complicated for most people to understand. Bitcoin is great because people understand roughly how it works and therefore what to do with it. I have been trying to understand ethereum for two years now and so far all i can gather is it is something to do with computers.

Until proof of stakes comes along in 2017 and Ethereum scales to thousands of tx per second and leaves BTC in the dust with its split community and 2tx per second lol

because crpyto is for losers

lol took me 5 minutes to understand the concept and how it is fundamentally flawed and a general stupid idea. but of course i was impressed by it also and the dao was fucking interesting. we knew how it gonna end of course but it was still fun to actually see it happen.

You're just unintelligent.

Ethereum is very simple, all it does is utilize a blockchain for automated dapps and processes with heat-seeking smart-contracts that execute decentralized Rahner acquisitions when triggers are enveloped in the dappchain protocol for smartchain blockchain decentralization smartcontract autonomous blockchaincoinchain smart coin for tokens.

;) best explanation ever

/thread

Tumblr dogs coins are coin of future much coins so coins wow coin

>it was premined
>the smart contract meme didn't work
>Vitalik and the Ethereum foundation wield too much power
>The hard fork destroyed confidence as the block chain was no longer immutable.
>No cap on total coins to be issued
>development is reckless

cuz trump..

>The hard fork destroyed confidence
this is the biggest thing i wowed that if they do it i will never ever touch that shit ever. and i think many did the same wows. and they bailed out the retards... and that was unacceptable.

Thanks I understand now.

Wait until it double-bottoms at $6.15 and then buy the crap out of it. It's going to hit an ATH in 2017.

Traveling back to the future on a mercury fueled rocked leads to ADD.

That's why.

>no cap on total supply so bitcoin is better

This is a stupid argument since btc won't hit the 21 million cap until literally over 100 years from now and everyone reading this will be dead

>thief manipulated a contract (that someone wrote using ETH, nothing was wrong with the ETH code itself)
>It was 100% obvious that the money was stolen
>Vitalik got everyone their money back

Meanwhile there are actual retards out there that are complaining about it, like if they had all their money in a bank that got robbed they would take the side of the robber and not want another entity to serve justice and get their money back

>muh immutibility

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

>Only a Sith deals in absolutes
that's a pretty absolute statement muh nigga. the "thief" stole the funds in an environment where there is no law except the code, and the code allowed it and they changed the code. it's more akin to you able to walk into a bank and check funds out from the banks account by filling a form, then as you walk out they sound the alarm start chasing you and try to get it back. it was not robbery it was BY THE LAW.

and yes in SW terms obviously every compromise brings you closer to the dark side so we shall suffer none from any system looking to replace the old financial system.

"""Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference."""

JUST

Simple market manipulation, thats all. Buy the dip is all I can say.

>Remember, to make money, always move against the market. If people are buying, you should sell, if people are selling, that means its time to buy.

Ethereum is too big to fail. Its #2 project in crypto universe after bitcoin. Its got alot of developers in its team, alot of investors backing up the project. You think these people will let the project die? They aren't stupid.

Only people who want to buy ETH cheaper are spreading FUD. /fear uncertainty doubt/

no amount of shilling gonna make me touch that pile of shit. it's not fud, it's common sense. if you want to opt out of central authority and manipulation you shouldn't just replace it with an other one. even if it wraps itself into the flag of righteousness.

I bought at .027 and .024
How fucked am I?
Only spent 300 eur worth but still. Bitcoin was only 375 eur then i shouldve just kept it in BTC

Nobody forced you to buy ETH, so just stay the fuck away from it then, thats your choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUZAr8LNAPU

>flop
>20x in less than a year

I still think it's temporary and it will get back to a decent price around february / march with the release of new dapps, crypto investment funds taking off and a major update coming. Also might happen sooner if bitcoin crashes or later if it moons.

2 da m00n

Because every single alt-coin is a blatant money grab designed to milk you retards dry. There is absolutely no intention of a "grand vision" or long term real world application. Not only are all of you being conned into nonsense, you aren't even being conned into the primary nonsense. You literally opt for an even more retarded branch of a concept that is already skittish to begin with.

Stay poor you fucking newfag. Why don't you guys just invest in Crypto-index funds? They're averaging better returns than you idiots who just pick cryptocurrencies and throw your money away.

well duh obviously. did you even read the replies before?

>This is a stupid argument since btc won't hit the 21 million cap until literally over 100 years from now and everyone reading this will be dead

But we will interact with people who will interact with people, who will interact with people who will be young at that point.
Capitalism is incredibly longsighted in this respect. If a flaw will manifest in an asset a hundred years, it can be considered important right now, because nobody buys an asset that won't sell, and nobody buys an asset that nobody will buy since it won't sell, etc.

I remember when you fags would not shut the fuck up about this kid and his worthless digital jew money.

Some nigger would post threads daily about how ETH would "go straight to the moon" and that only retards would avoid buying it.

How much money did you all lose on this?

>hype-based currency loses hype

At least government fiat currencies have Jew propaganda and/or military muscle behind them. Cryptocurrencies are just a meme.

>smart contract platform

>no one has developed any good smart contracts yet

Why would anyone waste their time developing for something that was designed to fail?

The DAO was a blatant scam created by the developers. This ruskie tweaker dumped a huge amount of his eth right before the DAO "hack"

hard forks i am guessing. i am still bullish on ETH for 2030. DECENTRALIZED SMART CONTRACTS ARE DEH FUTURE. fug centralization

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

m'ethereum will win the day!!

hold on tight, faggots

Ask yourself why is was valuable at all in the first place. You could've had 10-15%/month performance since any scamcoin launched by just gitting fucking gud.

>the coin had the face of an autistic drug addict 80 lb commie attached to it
>Was not Bitcoin
>Was shilled to no end
>Muh smart contracts meme
>Was not Bitcoin
>Pre mined shitcoin
>Vitalik face
>Not Bitcoin

The end

>Talking shit about ingenious prodigy vitalik buterin who will probably have a net worth 200x (you)
Smh

ethereum got pumped up way too high because the timing was almost perfect with everyone thinking bitcoin was having serious issues.

its not like there's any fundamental reason why it deserved the market cap it had, the slow bleed form there and reason why it's still so high is just because theres a massive amount of bagholders now compared to any other much smaller alt p&d.

Monero is going to flop too.

All these coins flop.

Like someone else said, hype is what keeps them afloat for a while.

That was when it was worth about a dollar.

Lmao

when you first saw us shilling this it was at $1.50 price
it went up to $20 (2000% increase)
and it's currently sitting at above $7 (700%) increase
so a lot of Veeky Forums made money
and you can bet anyone shilling the damn thing back then made a fuckton of money

>It's going to hit an ATH in 2017.
Do you promise?

ETH DETH

It's not really a flaw though. Inflation isn't a problem when it's controlled by an objective system, especially if that system is just a constant and immutable rate.
Besides that, ETH's intended purpose is to pay for dapp execution rather than serve as an actual currency.

say it a lil more honestly. btc is going to spend a hundred years at about 20.9 mil mining the last .1 mil

ethereum shilling was quite a ride at least

hehe. just wait for part 2

when the eth train gets rolling again, the world is gonna shit the bed

thx bro this helped a lot

Complete fucking gobbledegook /10

kek