This deserves a second thread based on how often its asked

This deserves a second thread based on how often its asked
Why is it so FUCKING hard to find a head unit that doesn't look like FUCKING RICER SHIT and isn't ridiculously expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUZcQmEBZ0Y
ebay.com/itm/ALPINE-ERA-G150-EQ-SUR-BBE-/122400490970?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276
vdo.com/special-vehicles/audio-products/audio-products/
ebay.com/itm/132046801916
ebay.com/itm/Continental-TR7412UB-OR-MP3-Autoradio-m-Bluetooth-USB-AUX-IN-12V-Radio-FM-Tuner-/331579949120#rwid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Couple boss headunits are cheap ($100 range) and have all the features, and they arnt overly alien looking

Because stereo manufacturers hate you.

Because normies only change their head units when it fails and go to the stealership to get a new OEM. The only people who want a different head unit are ricers and so manufacturers appeal to them with obnoxious designs.

The headunit i just purchased id quite tasteful if you ask me, clean design. Kenwood x7000dab i think?
Affordable, fuckloads of features and compatibility, 3x rca, classy. Win.

Don't like it.
Glad you do tho.

Best close shot i could find. Should be able to read the model number

Reposting Pioneer 6800/7800/8800 BHS series. Reasonable price, easily found on sale, 6 pre-outs, full featured, and one of the least ricey decks out there.

The knobs on those things are garbage though, it's like a fucking disc stuck to a toothpick, I've seen so many of those snapped clean off at audio shops because of it.

it doesn't deserve another thread. asking the same question over and over again won't change things.

Veeky Forums deserves a dedicated audio thread at this point anyways. Contains shitposting and the board is shit these days anyways outside of it's niche generals, sometimes.

Then Veeky Forums doesn't need a board just needs 3 threads on /n/ for gt86 benchracer hate, corvette vs gtr thread and twingo thread.

some of the new kenwoods look pretty good. and flac playback is breddy neat.

yeah i pulled the one of mine pretty quick

>for gt86 benchracer hate, corvette vs gtr thread and twingo thread.
glad you see what tier your shit thread falls in to

Bruh get on this

Obligatory Bosch, Blaupunkt, Axis, VDO

For a single din multimedia, I haven't found a better head unit than the Clarion FZ502. Short of a touch screen, they have the best iPod control I've come across.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUZcQmEBZ0Y

The only new sub $300 deck worth buying is the Pioneer DEH-80PRS.

The rest are pretty much universally shit.

Does that have a radio? Does it have a CD player? If not, what the fuck use is it?

Nice Alpine G150 on ebay for $190 right now, it's RCA in/out so you could just run a bluetooth or your device ->rca then rca-> speaker outputs, easy setup. Can be red or green lit
ebay.com/itm/ALPINE-ERA-G150-EQ-SUR-BBE-/122400490970?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

here you go boys

vdo.com/special-vehicles/audio-products/audio-products/

how can a head unit be ricer

merry christmas you fucking niggers

ebay.com/itm/132046801916

I would buy that if it had 123456 down the bottom for preset radios

>Chinese piece of shit
Sorry m8, but like a bit of function with my form

here

ebay.com/itm/Continental-TR7412UB-OR-MP3-Autoradio-m-Bluetooth-USB-AUX-IN-12V-Radio-FM-Tuner-/331579949120#rwid

AYY

That's more like it. Forgot about Continental

>ricer shit

its an amp retard

i just want an AUX input, a powered USB port, a volume knob, and an equalizer. No fucking dials, radios, or digital displays.

The USB port to charge my phone because using the cigarette lighters creates interference for some reason

No it doesn't. Fuck off. I'm tired of seeing this thread every single day with the same recommendations and the same bitching. We need some kind of chart or sticky to kill these things.

fug

I'm actually going to buy this

Thank you user.

You don't like the radio?

It's more ads than music except for one station which is more pro-gay talk shows than music

what is that headunit in the OP?

this

normies buy a whole new car when their 2005 dodge stratus doesn't work with their phone

>tfw I only turn on the radio from 1200-1500 because that's when my favorite talk show is on

Hey look, a fellow Ross Scott fan

Kienzle MCR-1016BT

fits the interior almost perfectly.