pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.wiki/Tier_List
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rate the voice acting for the new heroes. Did they sound like how you imagined?

literally hundreds of rerolls, and the only 5*s i get (rather frequent) are marth, caeda, and lucina, i haven't gotten a single other one besides just getting jakob (also got caeda again that roll), what in the fuck? at this point it's just a conspiracy how unlikely this is

Azura is shit.

Cuck.

Camilla a best!

I love Azura

80 story orbs down the drain on this alt.

how do I become a /feg/asus knight

>+ATK/-DEF Ephraim
>+ATK/-Speed Julia
>Seliph

How fucked am I

>Juliafags still think she's better than Nino.
(lol

>tfw didn't get Lucina during the focus
kill me, lads

post ur tits

I really like Celice's voice

rest are eh

Post some xmls.

I see your trick, op.

>"W-what...have I done...what?"

What did she mean by this?

I want to impregnate Julia!

>Cuckir
Bartre's and Karla's line ended there.

Damn, I thought I was unlucky. I blew 85 (dodged an all red pentagon) and all I got was Abel.

xD

All these cunts arguing about who the best green mage.

Once Morgan is in, there will not even be a need for the weapon triangle.

I have a -atk/+res Olivia. I'm guessing this is fine since she doesn't battle and can survive more hits? Is there a better IV?

>Lyn wins poll
>Lucina is the better unit

so whos the better waifu then

>tfw got Lucina but could never get Tacomeme
Suffering

Here's the real question: Who has higher total stats?

I think that determines which one is better, because they each have advantages of their own.

100 orbs and all I got out of it was Eirika, Ephraim and a lot of 3/4* shitters when I was looking for Azura, Kagerou and pretty much any green mage.

>Firfag rejects the canon truth

>tfw no Eirika

That skill combo is godly, I have to have her.

>will never be able to successfully roll daughteru

Never ever
Looks like so far they're just going to add 2 important characters from each game and leave it at that. IS and Nintendo really aren't trying hard at all desu.

>le meme daddy's killing machine xD xD

i figured Morgan would be placed in the same tier as her old man.

>Julia literally removed from S tier after 2 hours
feheroes.wiki/Tier_List

Their reasoning was that she does the same shit as Nino but worse.

It'll be four characters every two weeks.

They should add this fucker and make him an SS healer for no real reason.

He should have hugely inflated stats and no real healing benefit skills, but instead be a powerhouse healer who actually shits damage and has absorb.

So what's the final verdict on the new characters? I'm kinda hesitant to roll for them, but I only really have four usable units, albeit said units are Lucina, Hector, Takumi and Olivia.

I have a Kagero for you, if you'd like to trade your Eirika and Ephraim.

Literally who gives a shit

>No S tier Red or Green mages

DELETE THIS

Why is Nowi S tier ?

How bad is she?

yes

>albeit

Morgan was pretty much in a tier of her own in Awakening above everyone else, so no I don't think so.

So i did a dew summons that weren't full 5 ulls but my draw rate is still only 3.25% when it should be 4%.

Was that one person lying or wrong? Does it only matter if you use 20 orbs

this tier list is retarded

Why is Catria so high? Why was Cordelia demoted?

Don't worry whoever loses will say that shit doesn't matter.

That said it doesn't anyway considering both are mages both of their stat totals are going to be shit for points in arena.

Ephraim sounds like an asshole, but I expected him to be a bit deeper.

Eirika's pretty good and Seliph is alright(Though, i think he should've switched with Ephraim). Not sure about Julia, don't have her.

S for SEX

Because she's easy to build special charges on and will only tickle you in return

>Bartre is SS tier

W-what? Did I miss something?

Do we have word on the new characters' stats at Level 40?

>Not Robin (female)

Nowi can tank a falchion and not give a fuck.

Shit, didn't realize what word I used.

How's Eirika? Can she replace Ryoma?

oh yeah and he should have close counter too.

because iirc in fe9 and fe10, healers could literally whack people with their staves on counter.

>julia in S tier

subtle, juliafag.

>He doesn't know

lucina is good? i keep getting her in my rerolls and dumping that dumb bitch

How will Juliafags ever recover?

>Ephraim only in A tier

JUST

>Would you be willing to assist with my sword training?
Eirika wouldn't actually cheat on Ephraim, would she?

A Tier at best

Depends on what you need. Eirika is a support fighter, boosts speed and attack of nearby allies at the end of a turn.

>Their reasoning was that she does the same shit as Nino but worse.

Fucking bullshit. Where does it say that. She was put in the same A tier as Nino. The reason she was bumped down had nothing to do with nino.

Is Maria worth using? Also holy shit I rolled Julia earlier today and she's a BEAST

Cause Catria is very good. She can take a hit unlike Cordelia.

plz respond

Seliph seems to be Chrom 2.0 without the healing and higher damage instead.

Eirika has a god-tier support game. Not sure of her final stats.

Ephraim seems kinda lackluster. His def debuffing skills don't stack, he's slow, and his res sucks. Might be usable or even good if you get +speed, else he gets doubled by literally everyone.

Julia seems to be Nino but worse and gets effective damage on dragons, which, given she's green when 2 of them are red, isn't as good as it could be.

>Merric that high
Is this a meme? He's fucking shit.

Her advantage over Nowi is being able to heal her allies and having a tome that's effective against dragons. Her stats are not as good and lower Spd on a fragile Mage is not a good combination. Nino and Merric are better.

Why was Lucina bumped to SS-tier instead of Ryouma?

why is erk so FUCKING garbage?

what did he mean by this?

Just got the game two days ago, this is who I have.

Build me a team pls

I was going to bitch about how this game keeps throwing dupes at me even though I haven't even summoned much, and then Julia came out of my last orb.
Okay.

Eirika pretty much has Roy stats but with 4 of her attack exchanged with 4 speed.

Like rabbits

because waifushit and Ryoma being a rare unit compared to Lucina. They are nearly identical characters but somehow they decided that being better against dragons is somehow better than A RANGED FUCKING COUNTER

Are you kidding? She's fucking strong. Her raw stats are crazy, especially her SPD and she gives SPD to her adjacent allies. I'm considering swapping Lucina for her because Lucina dies too easy.

Been playing since day 1. Already linked Nintendo account. More of a waifufag than I care about meta. I just want Effie, Titty Ninja, and Eliwood. Only characters I have and care about are Maid Ninja and Nowi

He's inviting Seth along for "double training"

I really can't wait for her event, I literally have no fucking greens except Anna, but I don't need another fragile attacker and Raven and I really don't wanna use him.

Cain, Nino, Shanna, either candyman or generic imouto.

She's been S tier for a while I think. Her counter attack is great.

Reroll.

Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, Virion

Yes

I like Hana

>no orbs
>leveled up worthy units to 40
>finished arena run
>50/50 stamina

what do i do now

Shit, didn't mean Tier I mean her color. I figured she would use the same type of magic. Not green.

Bad bases, bad growths, exists in a game that also has Pent and Athos.

I got Julia and was excited to finally have a green mage, but then I was disappointed by her skillset.

Let's hope Robin (female) becomes the Robin (male) of green mages. Fuck Nowi.

Level up unworthy units

Eirika is basically Swordie Sharena with a little worse stats in everything but Res in exchange to get positioning utility and Spd buffing skills. Her support role is more offensive-oriented while Sharena's is a bit more mixed with Atk and Def instead of Atk and Spd. Pretty great I'd say.

Ryouma gets BTFO hard by Mages though, much more so than Lucina. And like Lyn his setup requires him to get damaged, which isn't as valued in this OHKO/ORKO meta, despite his better Def. Lucina has self-healing, the option to choose between Luna and Aether (the former is superior), and can boost allies' Atk power. She's a more well-rounded unit.

>generic imouto
Lissa?