Guilds:
TBC:
/TBA Hellground 2x Horde

Cata:
Atlantiss Alliance 1x (RAF 3x)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (embed)
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5s97sr/thanks_to_kimmokm_for_giving_the_community_all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which servers are well scripted and have a fairly high pop?

excluding vanilla or p2w severs?

There's only 1 horrible DK in fant.

Atlantiss

Gamer District

>excluding p2w servers
>GD
u wot

Well the only other server listed is Shitlanpiss, which has p2w as well. Figured I'd shill too.

is recruiting, we actually clear content that's properly scripted and won't be dead in a month like . We wait you.

>t7/t8/t9 on GD
>properly scripted
Please stop. Nobody wants to play ICC sim again.

>they still didint steal moms credit card to play on retail
sucks for you and your progres that doesnt matter

We're on ICC, which is properly scripted.

Nobody wants to play on half working cataclysm simulators either, so looks like we're both fucked if that's the case.

0% hard modes wait you on GD, actually challenging content that isn't broken and classes work

Already done it 4 (FOUR) different times not interested.

>you can buy mounts on atlantiss
>you can buy bis gear on gd
Basically the same thing right?
Also if you arent a complete neo(like most of noquene)you would have probably played with one of the 15 previous wrath guilds,Instead of doing the same raids over and over again why not do something new like heroic firelands?You can throw random accusations about shit not working but its good enough and you're playing on GD so not like you can say anything
Now fuck off and go steal another guild bank

t. pontos

name the best players of each class and spec

i'll start

on gd for every class and spec

No you haven't. This general hasn't cleared 0% LK HC except maybe wpsg.

We would love to do heroic firelands, unfortunately it doesn't work on Atlantiss and custom funserver kills aren't what were after. Half of our guild was in Shrek and/or You, btw.

We didn't steal anything, we were banned from the discord to inform you we were taking some stuff because your GM is a mongoloid trog that got mad that I'm better than him.

had no good DK dps, no good ret pallies, no good holy pallies, no good resto shamans, no good disc priests, no good combat rogues, no good feral druids, and no good balance druids

Keijo, Klokolotov, that goat healer, had no resto shaman, had no non p2w disc priest, had no rogues, no feral, and ituh

next

I guess you have to play with /wpsg/ to do content!

It was also already done on ToD 1.0 fyi. You aren't special snowflakes. Not only have you not done content the fastest like you claim you also aren't the only people to do the content like you also claim. I think you'd get a lot more people to play with you if you'd avoided making up things about your guild to begin with but now that people know you greatly exaggerate the truth it's kind of a put off to play with you.

you cant buy anything other than shadowmourne on GD which we dont allow in our raids anyways

there is no p2w on GD unless youre a minigamer

>keijo
>good dps
>kloko
>good ret
>had no resto shaman
>who is mukuro
>THIS SPEC DOESN'T COUNT
>had no rogues
>who are knasn and thegreyfox
>no feral
>who is greentoilet
>ituh went to like 3 raids
You weren't even in the guild fuck off.

The guild you waterhead. We're all from /wpsg/. And we're not using cheater gear unlike .

And ToD never released ICC so again, you're full of shit.

We'd get a lot more people to play with us if the mongolslavclique wouldn't shitpost us every chance they get from jealousy, but that's the way it goes. Best I can do is repay you in kind.

>notice me i came to raid and did as much dps as my gs!!

No.

I know exactly what you're talking about you fucking mngoloid. You're claiming I've never done the content when I have, 4 (FOUR) different times. I never said it was with /wpsg/ or . The fact that you're showing how batshit fucking insane and paranoid you are by assuming that just because I won't play with you and call you out on making shit up it means I play with deskslammer supreme and his shitter crew is yet another reason nobody will play with you.

>have been shilling for almost a year now
>no one joins
>m-must be the gorrupt core, operating everything from the shadows!

Maybe people just don't want to join a bunch of literal whos that keep bragging about clearing 10m wotlk content on a funserver.

>tod never released icc
honest question. how fucking new are you people to this general? did you think the version of tod was the first?

yeah i forgot you can use cheater gear with an autist like celie spamming his addon and i forgot you can use icc gear to get herald lol

Then don't play with us, problem solved faggot.

Maybe. But we're a bunch of literal who's who are better than any raid Senna has ever put together and we actually clear content that isn't customized like Atlantiss.

>ToD before pre-nerf
>mattering

I wasn't aware that 3.3.5a ICC was pre-nerf thanks for letting me know.

>wotlk 10m
Irrelevant
>we actually clear content that isn't customized like Atlantiss
Translation:
>we're too shit to actually down 10m heroics on an expansion where scaling is actually balanced so we just dismiss it as bugged content

Yeah, alright. I'm sure lots of people will be joining you anytime soon.

>Then don't play with us
I wasn't planning on playing with people that lie about their guilds prowess. 3 weeks for normal Freya is impressive.

kinda funny how when the toddlers bring up their prenerf hardmode kills you dismiss it but now you use it as an argument for the first tod being irrelevant because you were wrong about it releasing a raid

Thought that was a knee slapper too

>>ToD before pre-nerf

you're raiding 10m on gd X-DDDd

Didn't say that. Senna's shitty english is rubbing off on you.

With hard modes like Firefighter and all of ICC sans Sind/PP/Arthas down in 10 man only gear without zone buffs. Better than any guild in this generals history.

Not bad for a bunch of literal who's.

Good, I don't want to have to carry you.

We want skilled players, however few and far between they are here.

Because it was prenerf values, not a prenerf patch. Big difference

>Better than any guild in this generals history.
But that's wrong and you've already proven you don't know anything about this generals history.

>Didn't say that. Senna's shitty english is rubbing off on you.
Then what else did you mean by saying ToD before they went pre-nerf doesn't matter? Because the guy was talking about ICC on ToD but apparently post-nerf ToD doesn't matter??? You're suffering from a pretty bad case of cognitive dissonance.

Yeah corruption, flame shock and shadow priests getting benefit from haste trivializes the content you're right

Also this post makes no fucking sense.
>tod before prenerf doesn't matter
>but this prenerf isn't actually prenerf it's just prenerf but not how i meant it

>guild led by Scrotes, one of the biggest shitters to have ever graced this thread
>claiming to be THE best in the general's history after downing some bosses in 10m, WOTLK, IN GD

It's just too fucking hilarious.

But they did it WITHOUT cheater gear! The guilds on progressive and in some cases progressive pre-nerf servers did it with gear from tiers that weren't even released!

That isn't wrong. No other guild has done what we have without cheater gear. Sorry you were found out.

ToD was a dead shithole. It was only mildly relevant with prenerf values.

And cooldown reductions, and coefficient changes, and a dozen other things.

And yea, now you're getting it. See, that wasn't very hard.

why do you think anybody that doesn't want to play with you or shitposts you is senna or one of his shitter members? you did the same thing when you were shitposting during ToD when only a small portion of the general was even still on the server.

>t. senna

i guess and 1/2.0 never existed? news to me

>no other guild has cleared all hardmodes or gotten herald without cheater gear or cleared ICC 0% without cheater gear
Listen to yourself

>And cooldown reductions, and coefficient changes, and a dozen other things.
So doing 10 man ulduar hardmodes on GD which is nerfed and has all these changes is more impressive than doing them prenerf? hmm

shrek, wpsg, and you used cheater gear.

>those others

Literally who? lol

Yes because we didn't use cheater gear. You can do Herald with cheater gear from 25 man.

If you need any other educating on how to do this stuff properly let me know.

>
i wasn't aware naxx 10 or 25 gear was cheater gear when doing hardmodes considering cobes 10 man group did everything but 1 boss in a raid on the 2nd week of release but you're right that raid was clearly decked out in full ulduar 25 man gear and they're all shit and cheaters

>
not possible to get herald with cheater gear and GD armory proves we did it before even doing 25 mans

>
wasnt in but again. not possible to get herald without cheater gear.

I'll give you but the other two definitely used cheater gear

The only reason you didn't use Naxx 25 gear in Ulduar 10 is because you didn't have 25 players. Don't lie to yourselves and everyone here by claiming you'd have forced a 25 man raiding guild to keep their 10 man gear to "not cheat"

Dalaran-wow would be the best bet.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

why is it called warglaives of azeroth when it actually drops in outland....

>naxx 25 gear
>not cheater gear for ulduar hard modes
Doesn't matter how fast they did it or how good they are. Using 25 man gear period makes them filthy cheaters.

Last time I checked the achievement says to not use anything higher ilvl than what is available in Ulduar 10 so how would using items with that ilvl for Herald cheating?

World first was done with Ulduar 25 gear. Guess they're cheaters though :^)

but progression was designed with naxx10 -> naxx25 -> uld10

Doesn't matter Cobe and his hardmode group were cheaters. Doing all of it but 1 boss in a raid means nothing if you cheat.

>those others
>literally who
So you admit that you and your entire guild are complete newfags then. Good to know.

>playing on hellshit when gummycraft is literally right around the corner
guys?

Scrotes was in charge for like 3 weeks. Hostile takeovers lad.

Nobody is playing hellshit lol

t. tyrannis/yarrick/senna

Senna is rolling on Hellground

Is there an alive TBC server that isn't hellground or gummy's next failure?

Why did Yarrick lose his admin this time?

The better question is always why did he have it in the first place.

this

oh wait the answer is because senna has power

>prenerf blizzlike tbc
>2km

where lol

>inb4 excalishit

Gummycraft? Duh?

gummy is further away tho

It's further away but better quality so really it's closer

Crestfall when?

>tfw playing on gummys test realm after years of getting cucked by euro ping

Don't call Celie an autist please.

i meant it lovingly

Well okay then

Cataclysm

is good but senna can't keep a guild alive on atlantiss so i'ts pointless to discuss

pickles pls go

>better quality
because of my feels

gummycraft is a custom funserver with a stupid progression system and an asshole owner desu.

How can white man even compete with this level of autism?

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5s97sr/thanks_to_kimmokm_for_giving_the_community_all/

>hellshills

according to a friend of mine Nostalrius is up again but I can't connect to my account?

That's right you can never win against the might of the finngols. Better step down now and swear fealty to Supreme-Khan.

Neet is one of the best player Ive seen in wpsg guilds and he was playing resto sham in icc/rs although im positive he would be amazing at any class.

Did Yarrick really have another sperg out over a shitty meme

nobody plays on GD a better one would be naming the best on atlantiss

>cata
lmao
>atlantiss
lmao!
>good players in /wpsg/
LMBO!

all classes - nobody

are you surprised?

>good ret pallies
good don't play ret unless they lead
ditto holy

>complains about people crying to daddy senna
>cries to daddy senna
He's the embodiment of cognitive dissonance.

>spam shitty meme that nobody likes
>cry about me not being your friend anymore
fuck off assfucker you broke the rules and you'll pay the price. there will be no memes in my discord that i don't approve of.

t. yarrick (supreme overlord of discord)

yarrick no one is your friend kys

I am and tbqh you guys are annoying as fuck.we get it, you don't like him.stop posting already, it's getting tiring.leave the man alone, will you?

t. Yarrick

>I am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i don't think you understand satire i'm not yarrick

nice try. his only friend is senna and senna isn't awake.