pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

Azura a shit.

Camilla a best!

He loves Azura

I want to impregnate Julia and take responsibility!

xth for my girlfriendu.

if i unlock the potential of my 4 star robin, will he be able to get ravenwhateverthefuck+?

Here is what battle damage should have been.

xth for Nino > Julia

Cuck.

I NEED
TO BREED
KAGEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is yuria
but she does not into yuri

I like Hana

alright, which of you waifufags put lucina in SS tier?

Stahl is cute~
I want to hold his hand and praise him~

i forced her to marry hayato

Meant to quote

Yes, but you'll have to buy it with SP, unlike the natural 5* Robin from the old banner who comes with it by default.

It's not incest if it's between cousins. This is FACT!

should only be allowed on laguz girls

I want Stahl to be the father of my children

For tender loving!

(Nino user)
Completely neutral I think. It's A skill is Res +1?

(Jagen user)

Could you unequip Fury on Jagen and post his stats again?

wrong, she likes fluffy

>Julia can't one turn Linde or Robin

I guess i'll turn this bitch into feathers

I really wanted Eiri but I got his bitchass. Is he any good? I was running Camilla/Robin/Fae/Serra but i may switch Fae out for him.

>Revelations on Normal
>MC, Ryoma, and Xander are all so stupidly overpowered that I've been clearing late game story chapters by fielding just the three of them and a support partner for each and it's easier than bringing a whole army to babysit

I should've played on hard

Nice falseflag, Drill

Going to the market with Seliph! Telling him he's as good as his father! Making Seliph smile!

Me too

Felicia is my queen.

Consensual lovemaking in the missionary position with your legs locked.

good taste c:

I love Caeda.

Stahl is my nigga.
All the whores sayin there's no mystery in him and he is boring can go suck a dick.

Is there any chance of Camilla ever getting a buff? Or at least another 5* version? Because she really needs it.

Yes, you'll unlock the ability to use the upgraded version of the tome with the blue crows, and assuming you leveled to 40 by then, should have more than enough SP to max out what few skills you have left to get(like the weapon upgrade) and can start kicking ass immediately.

>let's make the glassiest cannon ever
>and give her obstruct
who do I blame for this

>Telling him he's as good as his father

Being like Sigurd isn't a good thing

It wouldn't have helped, it's still the big brothers and Kamui show.

>liking the army bicycle.

Azura is for ____

Are the new units worth pulling for?

What greens besides Hector don't suck?

I want to paint Seliph with my semen

It only has fury 1

I've been wondering, is there any way to just buy revelations without first getting conquest or birthright?
I honestly can't give two shits about those two but revelations seems interesting.

Are you guys still playing Heroes? How much money have you spent on orbs so fat?

we should publicly shame whoever thought this was a good idea

People seem to have really bad luck with her around here, mine's has been doing fine.

Narcian.

Yes, that res +1 on Nino. Neutral isn't too bad. Thanks user.

Here are Kiran's waifus:
Camilla, Catria (lol, Palla, Julia, and attempted suicide because they all suck.

Say I don't have any 5 star units yet. Which color summons should I be going for?

>Narcian is better than Camilla

LOL

hugs

I never played 4, does she have as much autism in that game as is portrayed in Heroes? Or am I misinterpreting trauma as autism?

Kaden.

I unironically think they're a good ship.

I want Kelik to fuck me

Ask for a XML here.

I'm just having a good time on iphone. Already half way through Lunatic anyway

So /feg/ how long do you think it'll be until we see 6* become a thing?

cheating on.

So who's spent the day rerolling for their restoration queen?

I've had such terrible rolls in my game up to now that I'm starting fresh, and I'll settle for nothing less than Eirika + another 5*.

This is true though

Revelations has BY FAR the worst plot of the three routes, in everything from general concept to pacing

Its only redeeming feature is seeing supports between Hoshido and Nohr units, and achieving new levels of brokenness like Swordmaster Xander and General Azama

To answer your question though, no it isn't, but I promise you that you aren't missing out on anything

Karina please go.

Fury adds raw stats instead of it being an active base. If I take away one from each stat barring hitpoints, The results are - Attack + Res.

No problem. Glad to do my part around here.

NINO!

It isn't, we've had this song and dance throughout every thread

Anybody got a Camilla xml? pretty please with boner on top

trauma and amnesia

If only she (also) had the skill that let her counter attack first, she'd be set.

Who should I 5* first, Robin?

Should I keep focusing on summoning blues?

Who should I send home?

Who should I add to this team's final slot? Lucina/Marth/Julia/________

Does anybody else get a weird incest-y vibe from the twins?

Not to mention it's the #SupportScience approved Azura pairing according to /ourguy/, ghast.

Does anyone know if I can unlink my Nintendo account? Ever since my first roll I've had the worst of luck and I'm considering restarting, if my next few rolls are also garbage. I still have yet to finish lunatic so I have a couple more pulls left.

I want Fir to abandon me and dedicate her life to the mastery of the sword!

Is Maria's Miracle worth getting, or should I leave that for last?

How do I make a macro in nox? I have no idea what I'm doing.

Which unit do you think is actually the worst so far? Honestly I'd nominate Raigh or Sophia.

No, literally no one else feels that way.

That's disgusting, I do not think about feeling my sister's breasts and fucking her pussy and making her cum.

Fuck off Drill

She'll be mastering my sword.

Is it possible to reroll after linking your Nintendo account?

This is what irks me. if I recall correctly only Lonk, Gordin and gingerjew have Vantage. Only ONE of them is a natural Swordsmaster.

JUST

Lucina

What team do you guys think is better: Marth, Olivia, Robin and Jeorge, or Marth, Olivia, Effie and Nino? I know Sharona would work better than Effie, but Effie is cuter.

Odin

Hopefully a year. Let casual players who worked 3-4* units to 5* enjoy them before dropping those.

t. person who makes swords and sells them with Fir as one of his costumers

They probably want her to be like Takumi or someshit, if it doesn't autopilot murder anything, it's a bad unit.
I really like her for mage killing matters for instance (also the fact that Darting Blow neutralizes Brave Axe penalties on attack is a godsend).

I could be wrong, but I feel like imbue is just stronger.

>tfw I already linked my Nintendo account and am now running out of orbs with a bunch of shitty star ratings
what do I do? do I buckle myself in for the feather grind?

>When jeorge smashes you over the head with his thicc ass arms lowering your attack and boosting his friend speed.

We can only hope they add new skills and specials for units that don''t have them. I swear there's unused special attack assets for a bunch of characters.

why is she crying cum?

I'm tempted to. My Kagero and Linde account used up all the normal mode and more than half of the hard mode orbs and I got like three 4* and a whole lot of 3*.

Subaki and Odin are pretty terrible I hear

I've also been doing that with her. Using her in tandem with Minerva makes mincemeat of infantry as well.

who synergizes with this fuck