/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Fanservice edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9684491/chapters/21864581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Everyone agrees with Gonta about the dying thing now.

>We wake up the next day and Saihara's inner monologue just became a huge string of "There's no reason to live. There's no reason to live."

Why aren't you doing pushups right now?

What a dlc had normie mode?

That's probably exactly it. Maki is an assassin and hid her talent from the get go as well, as well as "manipulating" the second murder from Ouma's point of view.

What I don't understand about DG1, is that Naegi still trusts the woman that willingly let him go to his death with no qualms. Hell, the main reason she saved him was so that she could further her own goal.

>partially sets up Naegi with the key and info
>Oh hey, you know I had motive/potential to kill someone
>I know it wasn't you
>LOL I don't care go become a pancake
>oh fuck, I actually need him o discover the mastermind
>better go fetch him

Not to mention the fact that she just as easily could've killed him down there in the middle of the night, then won the game via no one finding the body, or if Junko go bored and forced a trial she just as easily could've framed someone else.

And then he goes on to waifu her

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

WHY IS HIMIKO SO FLAT?
If she drinks all of Ouma's Pantas will she No Longer Be So Flat?

Because my heart hurts.

Push-ups are a garbage exercise.

>Then Saihara proceeds not to leave his bed for an entire day.

>This chapter is managing to somehow feel more despairing than 2-6

How did Ouma resist That Zetsubou for two chapters? He should be thinking the same thing, but instead he's stayed relatively sane.

By Ouma's Fantas do you mean his cock

Kiibo is tiny! TINY! And cute.

It's his thing. He still uses the 11307 code to access the FF in SDR2 as a reminder that Maizono was still attempting to look out for him as she was dying. (despite the whole 'setting him up for murder' in the first place) thing.

Because he gets a boner for girls who intentionally try to screw him over as Sayaka and Kirigiri showed.

Oh and don't forget how she sent Naegi to get either beaten or killed by the mastermind by going into the secret room at the end of chapter 3.

Weightlifting then?

Weak. "The world is ruined so let's all die," this cast has no determination.

Lift your friends and get stronger!

Right now!

If there's anyone who could convince a magical girl about the mystic properties of mana transfer, it's Ouma.

Don't mind me, just posting a cute Chiaki.

>tfw this actually happens during the FTEs
A good feel.

but she probably didn't think anything bad would happen to him since remember sayaka died before the rules were established. she probably just thought he'd take the blame for her since he said he'd protect her while she gets to leave and the others have to stay within the school. maybe then she'd try to get the police involved to save the others as she goes to find her friends. and that's a big IF

Naegi is an anomaly. He had all the reason to distrust Kyoko but he still trusted her because he is very naive in a good way

But still, you're downplaying how much Kirigiri blamed herself for letting him sacrifice himself.

Paid off, look what she did for him in DR3

He's good at masking his true feelings. He may have been in despair in chapter 4. Chapter 5 is when he supposedly finds out about the audience, which makes him realize the outside world isn't totally gone at the very least.

No, he mentioned the audience in the end of chapter 3.

He stayed sane by focusing on being an ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

This. Since Ouma is literally SHSL God, he could do anything.

Yes, drink up! Right now her chest is garbage tier for face pushing!

t skellington

Yeah, he probably knew Maki couldn't be the mastermind but had reason to believe she could be easily used.

Also, how is it that he gets nearly choked to death twice in front of everyone and hardly anyone cares and still thinks her trustworthy? Good grief.

If he really knew about it then, then it makes no sense why he didn't tell the others about it then. It would've taken away the case 4 motive and made everyone be on better behavior due to realizing they're being watched.

>[muffled 男死 in the distance]

Chairman Tengan is pointing his chuusen right at YOU.

Tenmiko happy ending!

Because Kaito was there to stand to her defense and generally everyone liked Kaito until he got salty at the end of chapter 4.

Naegi's a retard and Kirigiri's a selfish bitch. What else is new?

>DR3

So? If she wasn't around, it wouldn't have been there in the first place.

>Also, how is it that he gets nearly choked to death twice in front of everyone and hardly anyone cares and still thinks her trustworthy? Good grief.
The cast doesn't like Ouma and sees him as a potential threat. Kaito even tried beating him up at various points too.

He mentions people enjoying what they see in chapter 3, so while he did despair seeing they couldn't escape he knew the world wasn't actually fucked, possibly.

Would anyone really believe Ouma if he started saying HEY THERE ARE PEOPLE WATCHING THIS BE BROADCASTED PUBLICLY

>oumafags making their boy out as a god again

nice.

He could've shown them proof. He had to have found out about it someway himself.

Time for DRv4!

Saiharafag
Oumafag
Amamifag
Kiibobro
Tulpafag
Moekiyofag
Miubro
Angiebro
Kaedeanon
Tenmiko poster
Autistic Saiharafag
Buttblasted Zeussufag
Anti-Twink Kaitofag
Anti-Kirumi Hoshibro
Ghost user
Juiceposter

Who survives?

He said about the audience in front of everyone but he's a liar so no one paid attention to his words.

I think he just made assumptions that turned out to be correct. I doubt he had any solid proof.

Ghost user wins because he's invisible.

Just so you guys know, Ouma did LITERALLY EVERYTHING in v3. Without him everybody would've died.

Tenko gory ending!

I like to think Ouma being crushed to death was poetic justice for all the times he insulted her bust.

In the end. It turns out Ouma was the flattest of the cast. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH *guitar riff*

Oumafag tries to be a """madman""", gets murdered by Kaitofag chapter 1.

>Kirigiri takes him to the love hotel
>his fetish is killer/victim
>fantasizes Kirigiri as some whose repeatedly tried to kill him

>you're downplaying how much Kirigiri blamed herself
That's irrelevant, she never showed that she felt regret therefore Naegi had any reason to think she did. Again, for all Naegi knew she went down there to kill him and get out herself.

Hell, I'm surprised he was only almost killed twice considering how rusting he is. Chihiro could've killed him easily.

Maybe it's just that I'm contrary as hell or something, but I cannot understand this concept of being more trusting of Maki than Ouma pre-chapter 4 seeing that's when he really goes off the rails and you know, she kind of rushed to choke him without even thinking.

Reminder.

ok oumafag. saihara btfo of that loser. he's a pancake and saihara is alive.

Kiibobro sacrifices himself to end /drg/ forever.

Of all the people who could've found proof, it was Miu who did all of Kibo's upgrades and repair work. She installed a photo printing function in his face that took pictures of what he saw with his eyes. It's beyond strange she didn't notice he already had camera eyes when doing that kind of upgrade on him.

Yeah Naegi is a weakling. Weakest of his class so wouldn't be surprised if Chihiro killed him.

>what would happen if Himiko died instead

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Muh bait
Weak, here is your (You)

>So? If she wasn't around, it wouldn't have been there in the first place.
What?

No matter how shitty DRTA and DR3 were, I'm still mad that we'll never have a DR2 anime adaptation.

>SHSL EX MACHINA IS CONTAGIOUS

The fact that they didn't clearly show the poisoned side of her face was a pretty big hint that she wasn't really dead.

we know dr1 kirigiri only cared about herself and was fine with naegi dying if she survives and can solve mysteries. she just used him whenever she wanted .

They just really did not like Ouma. Maki was suspect but at least she knew it and confronted that when she was outed as an assassin. Add Kaito in the mix and basically everyone knew they could trust Maki as long as they didn't end up on her shit list.

>Buttblasted Zeussufag
>Autistic Saiharafag

These two kill each other

Ouma comments about an audience in chapter 3.

Miu gave Kibo a seemingly random photo upgrade in chapter 3.

These 2 are revealed to have been working together for who knows how long in chapter 5.

Maybe he put her up to it?

>Miubro
I'd die chapter 1
HUNGER GAMES W H E N

>h-h-he's baiting if he tells facts!!

ok shitposter-kun.

yeah which makes it even more annoying.

looks like a scene from a real anime.

Maybe she assumed that the camera function was for his own memories and not for broadcast? It's still odd she didn't notice anything, though.

She develops out of it though, in the same DR1.

Rewatch the scene where she goes rescue him in the garbage and says that she doesn't deserves his forgiveness

Chihiro would break in half if he took a punch from Juzo like Naegi did.

I HOPE they do. Killing two cancers off with one STONE. They're just STEPPING STONES for an even GREATER HOPE for this KILLING GAME.

>Where did that even come from? He did nothing in the game
Most of it is from side material explanation given by Kodaka, but you can still infer as much from his personality after reading his FTEs.

>He's the one to suggest the group meetings so that everyone can come and work together and help each other out, essentially stopping distrust from spreading. He's also the first to coax people to work together
>Kept attendance for the group meetings as well so that you can tell if anybody was missing. Was much more strict about it for the first two chapters before Togami's spiel.
>His overbearing personality and him being so uptight on rules is actually a reflex of him making sure people are safe. He's not doing it because it's his duty, he's doing it because he is genuinely concerned for people's well being.

Ishimaru is not a bad kid at all, he just doesn't know how to communicate with people because he literally has no social skills from spending all his time having to study so he ends up wording things more forcefully than he wants to, which makes other people not want to be around him for very long.

>didn't even help with investigations or trials.
He does have something to say during ch 1 investigation but it's missable dialog. Most characters tell you to go talk to him if you don't know who is on cleaning duty, and he'll explain to Naegi about it.

You also never have to refute any of his statements during trials besides his MTB, so he's technically never wrong from a gameplay standpoint.

I'm still surprised that for all the work she did on those Erect Bombs, she never considered that Kibo could be receiving signals himself from some source.

>Implying what you said were facts
Show me evidence then

Is this the secret to ending this once and for all? Angering the Kiibofags?

>Chapter 3
>autistic Saiharafag and autistic Zeusfag are both dead
Who killed them both?

>yfw Saiharafag takes every user to the love hotel

doesn't excuse anything. she was still a bitch and probably worse than sayaka and even celeste. hell even naegi thought she was worse than the latter if he thought she'd be so buttblasted as to not tell them what she knows to help them in the bad ending before she gets executed unlike celes who at least gave them back the alter ego key before getting executed.

They killed each other, the chapter has no execution

If he bulked up between DR1 and DR3 he wouldn't unlike weak Naegi.

Also

>implying Juzo wasn't holding back when he socked the shit out of Naegi so he wouldn't kill him

And this is what we called a dedicated fan.

>He does have something to say during ch 1 investigation but it's missable dialog
So he is still useless.
>You also never have to refute any of his statements during trials besides his MTB, so he's technically never wrong from a gameplay standpoint.
Yeah because he had no presence on trials at all. Might as well skipped them completely and nothing would've changed. Actually nothing would've changed if Ishimaru wouldn't be in the game at all from the story perspective. The only person he had connection with was Mondo and it has nothing to do with Mondo killing Chihiro or his trial. I'm sure Celes could've kill Hifumi in chapter 3 without tricking him about Ishida too.

> probably worse than sayaka and even celeste
why?

> hell even naegi thought she was worse than the latter

No he didn't

> she'd be so buttblasted as to not tell them what she knows to help them in the bad ending before she gets executed unlike celes who at least gave them back the alter ego key before getting executed.

What she knew by then wouldn't help anyone at that point in time. She didn't even got to the secret passage in her father's room

>tfw Saiharafag won't be in the corner watching Amamifag fuck all the anons in the butthole.

What would their fantasies be?

Juiceposter would probably be a platonic father-daughter interaction

I'm honestly surprised that Mitarai didn't suffer any internal damage from Juzo kneeing him, which would've COMPLETELY fucked over Tengan's plan.

I'm terrible at that, user.

v3 Afterlife fic
archiveofourown.org/works/9684491/chapters/21864581

Say something nice about your least favorite V3. Then say something mean about your favorite.