/mbgg/ - Mobage General #655

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass, Tagatame, Alchememe

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miHoYo.bh3rdJP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Y_m5KNz7uZmB8lG6ypcvV4ibd3EY-SakrS28kPzuq30/edit
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ltRvcU-EnCsp4rGQ5fS3IRWJ0d-uqL15hyX-qKDLt4E/edit#gid=543418895
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tagatame, Alchememe

user....

How is that DC fiesta going?

So who's going to be the hero to do story summaries for the arcs in alchememe?

will u suck me off?

Her skill levels you up? I thought it was just a damage and defense boost temporarily. He could still kill her easily though since he does so much fucking damage

Play GF

I guess we're back to dead now

Everything returns to mumi in the end

What does this last quest want me to do? It just brings me to the character screen

why am I getting so much stuff right after starting destiny child?

The game gives you a ton of stuff all the time even after playing for a while you can do a 10 summo pretty much every day without event bonuses

#
KR times, starting today they are giving: first two days 10 blood gem & three 4* summon tix day/ 200 stamina night
next two days 10 blood gem & three 4* summon tix, 5000 gem day / 200 stamina night

KR times, so it should start at 3 am for day prizes and 9 am for night prizes and you can collect them until 3 pm gmt

Is your first roll always a 5*?

Yes.

Re roll

Either feed exp, skill up or grade up

you've got me mad now

I can smell rapetrain from here

It's fine, she just blended in

slut

So now that 1/2 AP is going away in alchememe, what am I supposed to do now? Continue suffering and autoing story at full price?

Haven't touched the events because I'm not sure if my team would be able to handle them and because I have absolutely no idea where to start.

Can someone point me in the right direction or give me some good advice?

It was neither of those I fed xp and did a grade up

>flat to baloon
the fuck?

Nvm it was skill up

No wait the skill up completed a different quest none of those were it

Did you up a skill

Burn a unit for jewel might be it

Where can I get the latest version of god eater online?

Wow, going in with all I had available stacked up pretty well.

How hard is it to play destiny child if I don't know Korean?

Oh that did it I thought the skill up was the plus one thanks

Google Playstore or use QooApp.

>Guaranteed one of them for 4500 gems
Reminder they are supposedly permanent though.

Which events? The Dragon Genesis one already ended for now.

Only Veda Tower, Collab and Valentine event are available now.

Well, which one should I work on then?

Or what should I work on?

Honkai impact jap ver is out.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miHoYo.bh3rdJP

Do Veda Tower until you hit a roadblock for the rewards.

So, playing tagatame, wanted to roll a Mikoto. Did all three steps. And this is what I get for my third step. And no, I did not get Mikoto.

Filthy luckfag

>Complaining when rolling a perfect unit

Captcha was
>Prohibido Jugar
And that's what you've done to me now.

You're going to want to clear story one way or another, so might as well get it over with (before they do a reset of the story achievements, since that supposedly happened before)

Go job 11/master the main jobs on units you're using the most or plan on using if they're already good.

Do the Valentine's event for the stage mission rewards and event achievements.

Go as far as you can on Veda Tower.
docs.google.com/document/d/1Y_m5KNz7uZmB8lG6ypcvV4ibd3EY-SakrS28kPzuq30/edit

Go farm Masamune in potk event co-op if you're interested.
If you drew Laevateinn and plan to spend lightning frags on her someday, see if you can get to stage 6 in the Phankill collab to farm her Dark Knight+ job mastery items.

chinchillchild

>Do coop
>Everyone is faster than me
>Everyone has Zain

What's the strategy for 7-8 In destiny child, it seems almost impossible to best it in the time limit

>Autima charges spell
>POTK green gunner charges and stands inside the AOE
>Dies with the enemies

So apparently team killing is a thing in coop?

whats the problem?

Feeling like an useless shitter sucks

>Valentine's event rerun
>Two days late
Seriously?

all out offense
It's all about how fast you can delete enemies one by one before they do shit that slows you down

>First VR scene
>Hina gets bullied by mero and exposes her panties to the captain

This shortstack was MADE for bullying

Also for everyones sanity, reminder that you dont have to buy them.

Just buy their free version in the shop with Luna coin and they join

It's also on manual PVP and story mode.

Anyone know if the Wiseman class is as bad as the English Unit guide suggests? New to Tagatame and she is about my only magic user and wondering if I should throw zeny and job items at her third job.

Are people still playing Phantom of the Kek? At this point I'm just logging in to see what's added, and not actually playing the game.

What pops the valentines horse guy's shield in shironeko?

I think just hitting it a bunch, like most shields. If there's some other trick to do it better, I haven't found it.

Maya's S2-buffed normal attacks also seem to be able to burn him through the shield.

What's the fresh FotM kusoge at the moment?
GBF is dead and I need a new addiction

isnt this on steam?

As far as I can tell, it's really a case of old normal spellcasting magic damage jobs are beat at their own game by Autima(king of spellcasting), Zain(mr. "I cast death with my sword") and collab spellcasters. Since they either also do other things and/or cast faster/no cast times, etc.

In the case of impossibly high p.def enemies, you can prepare def-ignore stuff like Machinery's Dynamic Buster Bomb in place of magic damage too.

So, you can probably skip maxing Wiseman unless you really need someone to deal magic damage. Just level it for some passives or the subskill for when you might need it.

Thought that was the case. I had a helper rena pop it immediately so I thought there was a trick

>GBF is dead

???

SO ABOUT TAGATAME, how's Mikoto?

Wait why is GBF dead?

>9 step recruiter
>8 steps are full 10 rolls
>7 of them are full price
Gumi has a hard on for step recruiters like nobody I've seen.

New producer ruined the game. Instead of nerfing 1 broken character he pretty much nerfed everyone and unless you're a whale NEET who plays every element you cant do any events.

>responding to /gbfg/ trash
You guys are dumb

Sella pajamas

How come Porin from valentine's event doesn't show up on my unit list for tagatame? I unlocked her but can't find her.

>New producer ruined the game
Oh yeah, by fixing like 5 or so mistakes of the old one

I did step 1 of Madoka, just to see what happened. 4-star Yoichi.

>fixing
uh.................dotards?

>I have no argument

I wish they'd remove the mana gacha characters from lazuli recruiters like JP. It's alright to be able to maybe level up skills without having to evolve a 2* first, but I don't want to pay lazuli just for that privilege.

>The best looking mobage ever made will never be in english
I think you all know what I'm talking about.

>arguing with people who eat shit on the internet
no thanks

Unlock her ? You probably got her SKIN off the event.

One of the earlier stages gives a ticket that guerantees her though, so go roll that thing for her. Note that she's a 1*(evolvable to 5*) character that could be rolled normally anyway.

nope

At least you are admitting to your hobbies

People are upset that you can't get by with one pool anymore.

So the same thing as back when Soccer Spirits altered elemental resistance/weakness?

dont tease me senpai, out with it

I actually like the direction they're taking in encouraging different elemental usage. But right now it just seems too heavy handed and badly implemented.

I blame Summer Zoey.

I mean...Yeah in the end you should have teams of all elements but yeah, it's heavy handed at this point, the only reasoning behind it that I can find for this one is that Xeno Ifrit is overall harder than Cerb or Fenrir

Shironeko just introduced elemental bullshit, wonder if it's just coincidence

Niji or Heimdall for connect battles?

great

What makes her great? I'm looking at the Miko job skills and they look just...weird, a bunch of self buffs that are on delay?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ltRvcU-EnCsp4rGQ5fS3IRWJ0d-uqL15hyX-qKDLt4E/edit#gid=543418895
Her Miko is a different Miko

Just lost my tablet, hold me /mbgg/.
What's a good 7 or 8 inch android tablet. Maybe it's time to replace it anyways. It can't even run new games.

>Her Miko is a different Miko
Well that's fucking confusing, let's see
>first skill is "fuck you" to jewels(it works on allies as well,right?)
>second is AoE
>AoE def and speed buff
>AoE matk/mdef buff
>MAP WIDE MDEF DEBUFF
>laughingAutist.jpg
Well that makes a lot more sense

Do you still get 10k gems if you make a new account on DC right now?

>Her Miko is a different Miko
>Well that's fucking confusing, let's see

Tagatame seems to have a fucking lot of this with higher tier jobs.
Seikishi(Holy Knight in kanji) --> HOLY KNIGHT(in katakana)
Ankokukishi(Dark Knight in kanji) --> DARK KNIGHT(in katakana)
Ryukishi(Dragon Knight in kanji) --> DRAGON KNIGHT(in katakana)

I find that Heimdall's special doesn't do much on most connect battles ever since they nerfed it. I'd rather have a little extra damage and the ability to block both physical and magic damage on herself unless it's a battle with physical AoE damage. Being a dwarf is also good for being immune to many special attack status effects, but that's an arena/onslaught thing. Ultimately you can do fine with either one as long as you have some decent gear for them.

>first skill is "fuck you" to jewels(it works on allies as well,right?)

Nah, it's enemies only.

YOU FUCKING WHAT

This is fine, two cowtits and a cute robot, just need Mumi And I'll be fine~

I've already invested so much into my alchememe account but I fucked myself over by rolling in the fucking bait full price step gachas. Too late to start over...

Answer is yes.

>Get a 5*
>next roll another 5*
>same fucking one
Do I dump it?

How does luciano kill two people with his ult? I thought they nerfed it so it ends after one kill