/fhg/ - For Honor General

KANGZ edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4TdIE_JqL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Kangz are just Swedes.

Shugoki baseball again

youtube.com/watch?v=R4TdIE_JqL4

Nth for Apollyon did literally nothing wrong and is objectively the best girl

Reminder Orochis can go fuck themselves

LAW buffs when?

Cease all deployment of war assets against Vikings immediately.

Haven't seen anyone make a detailed tier list yet, so I did it myself.

What do you guys think? Still needs editing and revisions obviously, I think I placed law too low.

Suggestions and criticism are 100% welcome. Especially with the design, I think I can improve on it.

Can anyone please show me some high level Valkyrie player? Footage? Anything. I have absolutely no idea what to do against some characters and i need inspiration.

Rate

>law not bottom right

I'd say valk higher but it's good

honorfags have ruined this game

Valkyrie and Peacekeeper should definitely both be lower.

>that last fall

at least go with something creative for your edgy emblem

>Shugoki with high revenge attack and attack
>if they have taken half a bar of damage charge heavy will 1 shot
>knocking them down with the activation is a guaranteed kill
>mfw when they try to gank me.

>11 crates
what the fug

post the most American emblem you have

Story Mode shits out crates for you user

awful
move out of your parent's house

Lawbringer is useless to anyone that can counter guard break.

Prove me wrong.

I noticed that. Is his special guard break charge thing also counterable though?

Nobushi is not that high. just block her stupid normals and walk right up to her face and smash it in.

Fuck off Varg

Lower Shugoki a little.
Lower Nobushi a little.
Move Warlord to the left a little.
More Orochi to the left near Nobushi.
Raise and move Raider to the left a little.
Raise Lawbringer past the line.

>wrecking Orochi as Valk, pull off 5 trip combos, he's almost dead
>he gets one combo and I die

Is it necessary for them to make Orochi's damage 4x every other class?

Don't think shugoki should be lowered. He's pretty good

So which is better? Keyboard & Mouse, or Controller?

Personally, I find the controller to be way easier to use at the skill level I am now, but I'm relatively certain K&M would be factually superior in every way if I got used to it.

Didn't you play the campaign? Orochis are stronger than ANY other warrior in history

desu this. i just walk at her the entire game

Lawbringer is under 0.

You can counter GB after a shove. If you could do literally anything after a shove he would be good

Man I know what the timing is for the Counter Guard Break I KNOW it but its so fucking weird my body just won't get used to it.
It's like 1 half second later than you'd think and it's getting me utterly fucked by orochi's

I think my blood pressure has gone up 200% since this game came out

MOST. VERSATILE. CLASS. EVER.

How do you cancel the warden's charge into a guardbreak?

Apparently I missed the memo and I'm the one warden player that doesn't know this.

if lawbringer gets buffed, then i'll be destroying niggas even easier

i think he should be left where he is

I thought KB+M was dogshit for a bit, but then I gave it another try. It's actually better, especially if your mouse has a couple of thumb buttons you can stick GB and feint on.

Shoguoki's success is entirely based on how good the person playing him is at baiting and parrying which he rewards heavily. Other than that he's not that great.

Just press the guardbreak button again.

So Prestige 3 is when you can start getting purple gear, which is the gear that can be upgraded to max stats, right?

>deleted
and don't come back you roach

>tfw can't consistently guard-break mid-battle no matter how hard I practice

I can only really guard-break in battle if I anticipate the it, I can't just react to it.

Guess I'll be a shitter forever.

I'm seeing this to be the case too. Controller is very great especially for beginning though I see the most work down with m+kb.

Gonna consider buying a mechanical keyboard and a mouse that feels better to move.

left or middle for teeth coloring

I think his left and right lights should be slightly faster and Long Arm of the Law should deal about as much damage as a light attack.

>triggered

lmao

make em the same size, can't tell like this

but I'd say right

Orochi got too cocky and started thowing out dumbshit. Good on ya for making him (hopefully learn) to always be on your toes.

>make the literal very first character the strongest one in the game
the absolute madmen

It's okay user, we can be shitter's together
Hell I even rebound square to L1 on my PS4's menu, and I STILL cannot tech these damn guardbreaks

Honestly he should be around where raider is. The versatility thing is a meme, or maybe all the LAWs I've been playing are just shit, since all most laws seem to do is spam charge.

That said I think there's potential, but nowhere near the versatility Kensei and Warden have.

Valk isn't that bad, but I don't think she's above mid-tier either.

PK is high because even the best players struggle to deal with her offense, but mostly due to her stupidly fast dash. Essentially it means being OoS is never an issue for PK.

I don't think Nobu is top tier as people say either, but she has some crazy mixups too.

Sidewinder means that you have to guess. even if you block it, if you try and dodge the kick Nobu can hit you with a GB, and vice versa. I actually don't think her best point is her bleed or range, but her mixup game. She can play both a midrange and long ranged game very well, and only struggles at point blank.

Plus, she's GOD TIER on bridges.

Shugoki is fantastic, IMO. I think there's potential left, and bad matchups with assassins don't invalidate how good hyper armor is.

Warlord is very versatile, one of the most in the game.

Orochi is fairly versatile, though. It's just that most orochi players never exploit how complex the character is.

Why should raider be higher? I'd like to hear your reasoning.

Also, if anyone has art they want to suggest for the background or anything else, please do. the current art is something I grabbed of the FH site. Looks a little bland.

Dominion is the worst mode. So fucking random and boring.

>NAT was green all day today
>Hop on tonight for a few games
>yellow

>defending quasi-nazi /pol/ memes
ponder death

>Raider
>Adaptable
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

kek

>knights can't deploy on Eastern battlefields
>Thus all fights with knights are flooded - and Knights are taking back the holy land
DEUS VULT

We don't know for sure because people have seen exceptions. Last night I found a rep 1 Orochi who had fucking purple gear, and in the last thread there was a rep 3 Raider with yellow gear

Shill pls go

He can adapt to any situation where there isn't a cliff by picking the enemy up and carrying them to a cliff.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>I don't think Nobu is top tier as people say either, but she has some crazy mixups too.
nobu wipes the floor with wardens

warden has no way to effectively deal with her kick mix up, only assassins do

can you change the difficulty in the duel vs AI in multiplayer? I walk over them every time. Or is it supposed to be adaptive?

>not adapting to your surroundings by determining the deadliest thing to throw people into

wat

>Vikings fixing to only lose 7 territories

Dare I say... We work with the Weebs?

for the two alphas I played I used default m/kb controls and they felt pretty clunky

for the CB i saw a suggestion on steam forums to set lock to hold mode and bound it to RMB and i bound GB and heavy attack to side buttons on mouse

feels much more natural to me and I improved noticably

also i swapped dodge and sprint keys, but I put sprint on spacebar in most games so that pinky finger doesn't get tired

>game revolves around Master baiting and parrying
>hero whos god tier at that is bad
Really gets my noggin joggin.

someone explain how lawbringer is supposed to kill someone that can counter guard break. What fucking combos into anything besides the long arm into light head bonk?

same happened with me between release and beta

they cahnged some of the ports I think

they need to fix this game or its dead i can only duel and brawl. the other mode just network error's or say there full did not have this problem till launch and have tried everything recommended to fix it.

Viking mission 2 is so fucking shit. They don''t even give you a checkpoint for Siv? She's fucking terrible to fight without markers

Raider should be higher because he has one of the best ranges in attack speed. His lights are very fast while his heavies are slow. This makes his feint mind game better than most heroes. However he should also be put farther to the left because I just simply don't think he has that many tools to deal with a lot of different situations.

>not using the feat that makes all your attacks unblockable and just spamming heavy attacks

user please

judging by your english i assume you're a third worlder

get fucked. we don't want you

>yellow
The fuck? Is that legit? Is it like purple gear thats already upgraded? It can't be higher statistically than purple gear, since they go up to the max right?

RAAAAAAAAAAIDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

fuckin kek

>knights will ally with anyone while they're losing
I bet you'll keep attacking weeb lands too while a few idiots agree and only attack vikings

But on the same day?

has it been like that since release?

i've had occasional problems with specific modes but its only been temporary

>saving up for that sweet mythic viking set

A LEGEND

was meant for you.

git gud, her attacks are easy to parry
beat her on my first try in 30 seconds

Was she that hard? seemed pretty easy to just throw her into the fire.

Now, Tozen was obnoxious, even with the aggro reset. Having to go through three phases was annoying.

i feel really bad for that one mook she kills

like he looks so incredibly sad about the axes stuck in his shoulder

it goes back and forth for me and im DMZ'd

Ornaments look fucking stupid

Like this, you retard (best I could do)

Yes. I can sometimes get into maybe 1 game of ai with 2 other friends for elimination but it mostly does nothing but errors. Its just impossible to do the big modes against players.

Cmon guys, it's been 2 days. Has no one found any combos other than long arm into light head bonk?

the subtler ones are good

too bad it's only like 1-2 of them per hero unless you're a viking

>everyone hyping up siv to be hard shit
>parry her once
>carry her ass into the fire in the right corner
>spam heavy attacks and GBs
>she's dead

>mfw RAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

> never play PK
> that one viking in the attic of the keep
I've died like three times to him now

don't worry. They're going to add a bunch of shit from their other games into this one like they did R6. Can't wait for the assault rifle emblems on everyones back

How do you cancel Valk's shield tackle into GB?