Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Elsa Unleashes My Monster Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!

Latest:
>2.9 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710314

>Valentine's Day Gift Boxes [every 4h]
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=704151

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=715732
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=715431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lady Sif is NOT fair!

We've got some spots open in SYMBIOTIC. New players welcome. Just apply in-game and post your IGN here.

Ghost=Marvel Future Fight players and their gold income
Goth=Netmarble
DELETE THIS!

DELETE THIS

NOW!

Lady Sif is fair for many.

But not for me.

>No Shuma
WHEN? and will he be king of all memes?

Dr. Strange 2

>yfw Stan Lee is added as the sole tier 4 in the entire game

Does Stan Lee's likeness come with the Marvel license?

excelsior xd

No, but Ike Perlmutter's does.

>Ike Perlmutter's likeness
>anything but an ever shifting dark shadow
There are two pictures of him in existence, no DNA samples anywhere because he pays people to follow him around and clean anything he touches and everywhere he goes to avoid any dna samples getting out, and historically is very interested in medical research around prolonging life.

Soon

D E A D
E
A
D

Having to wait a day just to join a different alliance is pretty dumb

>Waifu-23 never ever
>would probably have thever Wolverine costume

Post rosters, you little sluts.

if you say so

How are you liking T2 Kamala? Thinking about getting her to fill my last combat and speed spots for BW.

I would like to know this as well

okay

>t2 kamala
for what purpose

How do you get everyone in one image.

Is it normal you can only do atleast 10 missions on new special mission stage 4 for 20 minutes?

Or my roster is really bad? Today i can only do 9 ....pic related.

Don't judge my choices

Who do you use? My T2 Carnage gets me 12-14 runs on auto with hidden tickets.

Her 3* passive heal at T2 gets boosted to be on the same levels as MK's T2 which is pretty good. The only thing that's stopping her from really being comparable to MK is her lack of iframes and movement. She's just still way too vulnerable while using skills. Her uni is great, it doesn't impact the performance of the heal at all so you can essentially use her as either Combat or Speed to suit your needs.
Her uni's new 5*/4th skill has a significant change in the form of a new self-buff. Definitely worth purchasing if you intend to use her.
Not going to out-perform T2 MK in Combat/Hero ABX or out-perform Yondu/Elsa/Kate in Speed/Hero ABX, but she'll definitely shine in SL.
To compensate for her lack of iframes, I reckon slap an inv proc on her to prevent her from getting burst down and you'll be good to go. Recovery rate too of course.

>>t2 kamala
>for what purpose
idk shiningpham, I was consumed with update hype. Thought she might be the new Speed/Hero ABX meme but that backfired hard. At least she'll perform well in SL.........
how are you going to go about getting Dormammu?

>T2 Arrowguy
>BD
>Bendis-Lord
I'm judging you chriso

Either use an emulator + snipping tool/print screen or use a photo editing app on your phone.

Either your roster is shit or your device is. Who are you using? I can get ~14 runs in the 20 mins using Odin and that was on Maximus's stage which is arguably the longest.

Your roster must be bad. I always use my Sharog and bring two lowbies to level up.

i'm gonna do special mission with emulator on reset today, My strange keep using his 4* skill doing no damage at all so maybe strange spam 4* skill cause slower clear time ? thanks for reply.

Strange is absolute SHIT on auto. You need to manually play with Strange if you want to clear missions with him.

>how are you going to go about getting Dormammu?
Original idea was going to save 750 crystals so I could buy Blade's uni so I can take Elsa's uni to mythic, and start buying hidden tickets to start grinding that out without going under 750. But then I realized I only have enough BAM to get him to 3*, so I'm going to wait until I have him closer to 6* then start buying hidden tickets. I already have enough bios to get him to 60, so not too concerned about that.

hopefully waiting like this will lessen the cost, not looking forward to buying something that isn't a uniform or mega ticket

how's your grind looking

Which emulator does /mffg/ recommend?

posted it at the end of last thread but here's my ""plan""
>have enough bios and gold for Dormammu
>it'll take me ~2 weeks to get enough BAM
>therefore there's really no point in speeding up Hidden Route farming if it means getting 200 Routes before I have enough BAM
>2 weeks is the goal
>currently at 21/200 HRs found
>179 HRs remaining at 15 a day = 12 days (close enough to 2 weeks)
>15 HRs a day = 15 Hidden Tickets a day
>15 HTs a day for 12 days * 150 crystals a day = 1,800 crystals over 12 days
>essentially paying 1,800 shekels to unlock Dormammu in 2 weeks
it's cheaper than a mega 6* ticket and the same amount of crystals for 2 uniforms so I guess it's worth it... r-right?
it's definitely cheaper than the amount of crystals I spent today on unequipping obelisks and buying obelisk booster packs which was 3,200 shekels
I'm not going to do it without HTs, only finding 0-2 HRs a day, that's bullshit desu

Nox or MEmu

>it's cheaper than a mega 6* ticket and the same amount of crystals for 2 uniforms so I guess it's worth it... r-right?

I need to see gameplay tbqh
Also, google hasn't been giving me many surveys recently, so idk if I'll have enough for stark's stash next month, so that's why I'm not wanting to spend crystals on hidden tickets

i wonder if bing rewards has google play cards

>tfw too lazy to spend 9000 hours in paint to show the rest of my 6*s
Also I really need more Blast T2.

Get Carol and the stinger squad up to T2 m8

Also how fun is Shang Chi at T2, I'm at 19 gears atm so I hope I'm not disappointed

Fucking fun m8, the only problem is without both Snare resist AND GBI he still pretty much useless for ABX. Also can't do high floor SL rumble because he pretty much only has his 6* for damage mitigation.

>high risk
>low reward

desu he sounds pretty _fun to me

>new special drop rates are ass
>thanks to SL selectors I have max at 4*
>if I pull 34 bios out of my ass tomorrow I can have him at 5*
>tempted to use the maint 6* ticket to finish him so I can work on T2
is it worth it?

him who tho?

>max
Maximus
Mad Max
The Absolute Madman

I think using tickets on him is fine if you don't have better alternatives. His special mission is too long.

>new option to see character popularity like in bio selectors
>Crystal is the lowest of the new characters
explain this

I'd say no to tickets but just use SL selectors and daily chest desu. You can get a character to 6* with about 70 bios left in 3 weeks with SL selectors and you've done it once already so just two more weeks from SL alone, and you can still do Max's specials too. It'll add up.

>tfw thinking of buying Chulk and Red Skull uni to take Elsa's new uni to at least Rare

>mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=715732
>Kamala buffed to mitigate the speed change's negative stat changes
>can no longer sell Alliance Tokens

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

A small server patch was released at 02/16 08:51. This server patch will address the following issues:
1. Alliance Tokens can no longer be sold.
2. Stats adjusted for Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)'s Karachi Costume

Attack +15% Increase (approximately)
HP Increased (approximately 20%) based on Marvel Universe Tab at Tier-2

Please remember that the Marvel Universe tab does NOT include uniform bonuses.

3. Fixed an issue with localization in certain languages.
In order to download this patch, you will need to restart your device.

>those people donating 1m gold then selling 100 tokens for 500,000 gold to essentially half the gold they donate got cucked

>can no longer sell Alliance Tokens
Ayyyy it's ogre

>uni'd Kamala's stats are now higher than non-uni'd Kamala's in every category, not counting the HP, attack or defense increases she gets from her uni
wew. At that point, you should have just buffed her base form too.

It looks like 'defense penetration' on special gear was renamed to 'ignore defense'. Almost mistook one for 'ignore dodge' while selecting upgrade fodder.

Yup, changed on gears, special gears, and cards. Gotta double check obelisks when upgrading now. Kinda weird they would rename something like that.

>tfw you guys didn't use my drawing as the OP

no one like nigger girl

:(

you low test fagget

>expert gimp skills

Wow, it's like they took Blizzard's business model of shitting on your players until they leave as a good business practice.

plebbit says Crystal's special mission is the fastest to run
this true?

i dunno
i got my sub-30 time in moon girl

pervert

>not even cynicalex likes the co-op gold nerf
huh really made me think

Got 1,000,000 gold from the first slot in co-op, it was pretty cool

yeah it's good when this happens but 1st slot isn't guaranteed to drop gold which is shitty and happening for most players
the co-op rewards got clustered so now they're more reliant on rng to make gold... which is also shitty

if you luck out and get gold in the first slot, then that's good
if you luck out and get gold in the first slot AND the gold is boosted/crit, then that's even better
but that's just not reliable nor is it usually the case

>nearing 3.0
>the clear ticket icon still doesn't darken when you complete the daily VS achievement

Fuck you guys give me gold!!!!

>buy obelisks pasks
>regret it during all the morning
Those crystals were only for uniforms and on top of that I got cucked by the platinum boxes.

>Loki/marvel zombies/shaner/groot/punisher
What cards should I work on? is the starlord card any good?

>4/5/6* tickets
>300 bios
I don't know, I'm waiting until 3.0, if they don't surprise me there with some actually A listers I'm blowing all of this on any random meta I might be missing.

Take it from me senpai, obelisk packs are not worth it.

I bought cards, more bang for your buck considering it really takes a bunch of time to get mythical cards.
Thought I feel like I lost my chance with dormammu by doing that.
Anyway I don't have 8.8k bam and 64 million gold so whatever pham.

can we trust him?
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=715431

Should I undust elsa and use her for specials instead of the doctor?

Doctor is still faster, Odin is faster than the Doctor.

anons say Doctor needs to be played on manual

Not really, not necessarily because he's lying/shilling but because there's no reason for NM to fix anything in MFF.
Between them owning CoC and MFF they have no competition so they can be jews and then there's their new star wars game which is their current cashcow so MFF might as well be in its "death spiral".

the colour used in the muggas emblem is fucking ugly
It looks like puke

What the fuck is with 14 energy for a dimension rift?

equip or reroll?

what do hidden routes usually give?

nevermind just rerolled and got shit, def pen and all attack never ever.

what inhomo to farm first? honestly none of them seem really appealing.

Mad Max and Moon Girl, then Crystal or Gorgon, then Inferno, and at last Karnak.

Black Bolt > Maximus = Moon Girl > Gorgon > Crystal > Inferno > Karnak = Medusa (Until Uni)

what character can they release to make you instantly purchase a rank up mega ticket?

Doctor Doom or Attuma. Good thing I'll never have to work about that.

MYSTERIO

Captain Britain

with how everything is and has been, none
if things got better personally and less bs from nm, then SS, Sam Nova, Doom, HTorch

Hot time is still fucked my dude
Still only takes the reduced energy but the button is shitty and shows the normal amount
This makes it kick you out of your last stage because the game thinks the required energy is 14 instead of the actual 9 so it'll say "not enough energy"
Also captchas are getting weird

3 guks for hidden route clear?
Please NM, you are too kind.

any of the new characters worth putting my shadowland bios into?

If not they are going into spider gwen

>gwen
might as well throw it into the garbage bin

If you really don't care about any of them, probably Gorgon if only for his leadership.

rude

check in rewards update to include a free uniform and hidden tickets when

I want to shot whoever thought guk is fine for hidden route. At least make it uuk for fucks sake.

IMO Black Bolt's new uniform is worse than the one we had before, I think guardbreak is more useful than 120% damage proc.
Pity it's such a freaking ugly uniform. A bad Bullseye/Joker ripoff (I know that's not NM's fault per se, Marvel did a lot of bizarre things with their Secret Wars reboot-no-not-really thing).
Equip an obelisk with a damage proc & you'll essentially get the uniform effect.

Thanky.

I want mobirum to go and stay go.

Bit late.
Just got Modok, Max, Moon and Crystal to 4* last night and got into S6.

What's a good obelisk and iso set for Singularity?

pls respond.