Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1jQKpse7Yw
discord.gg/FrTKa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sniffblue

Reminder that SFV's steam concurrent numbers are inflated.

what do you mean?

Cummy is love

perfect for chest rubbing

Concurrent player count never drops below 400 when the servers go offline.

he means his life is empty without telling lies about fighting games on a Vietnamese basket weaving site

Get a real job already.

post better sniffs

Nice OP.

shut up bitch

SFV is dog shit, but you're probably some butthurt smash autist.

>CPT kickoff event
>no actual news on the CPT when the first event is weeks away

I think Smash and SFV are the same level of dogshit.

You're just an SFV apologist inventing reasons to attack facts.

You haters got left behind.

Stop posting pictures of my wife.

>mfw I'll never be this insane
feels good

w-woah

Nigga you post shit from /int/ lmao

You dont have to be from /int/ to enjoy this intellectual imagery.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1jQKpse7Yw

Man I just feel like I'm not cut out for SFV. I just get bodied all the time because I've always been the type to play a more slow and steady approach, usually zoning and playing footsies. I feel like that hardly exists in V. It feels not only like there's not much reason to keep someone at arms length on most characters, but it's incredibly hard to do so. I always played gouken in 4 and there were so many tools to just keep someone in your comfort zone, but I don't feel anyone has those tools in V however I feel like the only zoney character is Guile, but I've just never liked him.

Why did you post a blank image?

I...but...you...f-faggot!

Imagine if Skullgirls had good character designs.

Is there a specific time people on the West Coast play 3S? I haven't seen someone in there with less than 90 ping in the last 3 days I've been looking

Hey man, the game might not be original or deep, but the artist animation is good.

I never said the animation was bad.

But it has at least two.

What happens if a japanese commentator has to commentate ryan hart playing karin against lionheart kolin

Who is the biggest slut in Arcana Heart?

ur mum

parace

who the hell even plays Arcana Heart

I do.

Does this count? Got caught up learning another game and haven't gone back yet.

me

numero uno

And? People could be grinding story mode or whatever.

Who are you maining?

Not even a sniffposter or that cringe shit but this artwork is pretty great

i feel the same way, i wish there was a character like faust with long pokes n shiet

No idea yet, that 97mins was mostly spent trying every char in training mode. I believe I narrowed it down to Konoha, Lilica, and Mei-Fang but I honestly don't know anything about them yet besides the fact I liked certain things they could do. I think I was leaning towards Konoha though.

P4U2 2.0 nesica dump netplay when?

I've stated why you're full of shit, and yet you keep throwing the same argument at me.

Liberal /= Libertarian

I'm not from fucking /pol/ I didn't vote for Trump, and I don't give a shit about people being gay or trans.

I care about people shoving this shit in my face, specifically at an event that shouldn't have any political connotation whatsoever and that a bunch of children now saw some dude walking around in a skirt on a stage and were told it's fucking ok to do that and no repercussion will come of it.

That fucks people up.

Not thinking you are trans.
Not thinking you are gay.
Thinking the world is going to bend over backwards for you to look like that and you'll be acceptable for the majority of people.

Argue with me all you want, but you know this cripples people. THAT'S why I'm against this shit.

You should be too, but you can't see past your agenda driven tinge one way or the other.

For the sake of humanity, please fucking be reasonable for once.

karin and korin dont sound alike in either language so there's that

Konoha is good but has a pretty difficult kara cancel you have to get down. Lilica is bottom tier. I play Mei-Fang a decent amount and she's good. Shit out damage easily and good frame traps since she's a link character. She can cancel certain specials into other specials which is nice and crucial.

There is an ano that tried to make netplay but he wanted to start from scratch.

Kys already /pol/ack the streamboar event is over.

Not him, but anything you could tell me about scharlachrot? I gravitated to her the few times I got to try the game out.

>when sfv came out, arturo would regularly pull in 1000-2000 viewers
>now he gets 60 viewers while streaming tomb raider
damn....... even jiyuna is bigger

Lmfao

Void played her. You don't want to be void, right?

Hmm, alright, thanks fampai. Not too worried about difficulty and more just doing cool shit and having a weakness to ninja/martial arts chars. I'll see what this kara cancel is about.

I'm thrilled, someone made copypasta out of my rant earlier.

Well done, /fgg/

I hope it serves you well.

Art has no personality and all the shilling of his channel on Team Spooky just pisses people off.

Why no stream of Guilty Gear at WNF? Wasn't there something going on tonight? How much money is Capcom sending them for exclusivity, or does the "GG streamer" really never show up?

you're my hero kid

Did wnf sfv chamge back to a real bracket site yet or do they still use that cc fraud site valle shilled?

Special stream to celebrate Street Fighter's 30th Anniversary.

No news about Street Fighter in that stream, only FGC personalities playing the most recent game.

Why is Capcom Japan so out of touch?

>why is (insert Japanese company) so out of touch?

ftfy

since it is SFV birthday lets all be nice and post one thing we like about the game

i like the V-gauge system of how it can be used for defense as well as offense

Not like Fang's allowed to be good lol haha thanks Capcom

discord.gg/FrTKa

kolin looks great

I'm way more excited for new characters than garbage like ibuki

Is danger time still in GGrev2?

is he still shit even in season 2? ill be honest, he didnt even cross my mind as someone to play, i almost forgot he was on the roster

i kind of want to play em now

The new team is incompetent af, the Chief Director of the game blocks people on his Twitter who wants to provide feedback and he's a jerk, Woshige seems nice but he and Combofiend can't balance games for shit without somehow removing a core aspect of said games in order to make them more "accessible" and Yoshinori Ono gets away with it since SFxTK.

because they just announced a new character already

you crybabies are the worst. you want ono to suck your dick too?

it got buffed lol

How and why?

>Watson actually showed up to WNF

reminder that super arcade will never come back

Karin and Kolin isn't the same in japanese.

when it triggers both players now get a tension bonus

as for why... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm functionally a beginner so I can barely tell what's wrong with SFV to begin with besides the fact that I disconnect from the server right before every other match. Cross play is great and even though some of the models are kind of wonky I think the game actually looks really good in motion. I think Rashid and Laura are cool new additions to the series. It's got a great soundtrack.

I'm sure that as I get a better grasp of fighting games the flaws in the game will become more apparent but all they'd have to do to make me happy right now is fix some of the bigger net code issues and maybe the input delay.

>it's called crying for wanting details about the CPT at an event meant to celebrate the CPT and season 2.

>I hate Kolins normals and all the ideas i had are completely artificially limited =(

Oh well, looks like the SFV "hype" cycle is repeating itself again :P

Epic

Is Meppz banned

Try Fang , he's an annoying zoning faggot, it's perfect for you.

He was awful season 1. They then nerfed him. He is a non-character. I have tried believe me.

>Character that was/looked kind of fun before ended up being somehow wonky and limited

1) That's pretty much SFV since Beta 2;

2) Juicebox was right all along;

3) Stop caring about a game that sucks and you don't even like. Don't be a bunch of cucks like r/kappa.

capcom idea of balancing is skewed

>3) Stop caring about a game that sucks and you don't even like. Don't be a bunch of cucks like r/kappa.

You first faggot

I stopped playing and caring about the game since December.

owned

>Scarecrow, Cyborg and Green Lantern for Injustice 2

for how much those retards hate the game, it sure makes their front page a lot

Why are you replying to yourself?

Who here use mods??

They just can't keep getting away with it. Why does Woshige love stubby normals?

I wouldn't say it got "buffed." Giving meter to both players helps eliminate situations where Danger Time triggers and you have no juice to save your ass or make anything of it. It should theoretically be more fair now.

Why is it in the game? I dunno lol. It's funny and makes for intense moments... even if it is fucking stupid and random.

>They just can't keep getting away with it.
They got away with that failure called SFxTK and a goddamn rootkit, they can get away with anything at this point.

It's still so mindblowing for me seeing how they treated a project with the two biggest fighting game franchises in the market. How do you even make a flop out of a game that combines STREET FIGHTER and TEKKEN?

Ono is an ingrateful fuck.

>Ono is an ingrateful fuck.

Lets threaten him with a postcard from Veeky Forums!

>they can get away with anything at this point.

Can they? SFxT didn't sell well as far as I can tell, and all my friends stopped playing and spending money on SFV even though we liked older SF games. We can't be the only ones going to other fighters with competent devs standing behind them.