If sexual orientation (heterosexual/homosexual) exists, then why did no concept of it exist in the ancient world?

If sexual orientation (heterosexual/homosexual) exists, then why did no concept of it exist in the ancient world?

Because marxists think a person is defined by their actions

Back in durkastan when we were bored and talking shit with the goatfuckers they drew a clear distinction between "being gay" and "having sex with men/boys"

One is an unnatural phenomena and abomination before God, the other is a purely physical act of lust

Apparently you're not gay if you never fall in love with another dude and make sure to marry/have kids

Nagito worst boy.

Because packing fudge just used to be something guys did when there weren't any women around. Nowadays thanks to Christianity and identity politics packing fudge means you're gay and you have to have your entire identity revolve around it.

Ancient Greece and Rome definately had homosexual acts. It was not "being gay". It was sex with a man.

Because sexuality is fluid. That's why faggots started making up all those bullshit genders because they couldn't explain why some people had a wide array of sexual tastes or why some people's sexual tastes changed.

Nothing wrong with it. Just a bit of male bonding

Because 19th century doctors invented it for some reason.

There was not the expectation of monogamous marriage for love back then. You could be bros before hos, have your same sex lover, and then impregnate your wife for the purpose of bearing a son.

They definitely did have a concept of it though, you couldn't "be gay" or you'd be a pariah in most cultures

Because reasons

I don't know, I like women but I also like Bertholdt.

Kawaii as fuck mane.

Literally the only one deserving of the title "best boy"

#BertholdtOrBust

>Because marxists think a person is defined by their actions

Holy shit. Marxist literally has no definition any more.

All beings have bisexual tendencies, and are conditioned from birth to take on the role that matches their gender.

Freud, your cocaine is running out I see?

>Implying a binary sexual orientation exists

ÎTT: "I have never read ancient literature."

Gee, maybe people thousands of years ago didn't know as much about human biology as people now.

JA FETCH ME MORE COCAINE VHILE I KILL MEIN PATER UND FICH MEIN MUTTER

They didn't define it as being a homosexual. At least in Rome, the view and consensus was as long as the top/dominant was doing the penetrating to the bottom/submissive, it was akin to having sex with furniture or property.

Not sure how the Greeks viewed but I'm pretty confident pederasty in general was way more universal and consistently practiced in Greece then in Rome.

>why did no concept of it exist in the ancient world?
Bait.

Really makes you think

bump