/vn/ - Fat Cat Edition

Visual Novel General #1341

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/c9799
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUT SHE'S COMPLETELY HAIRLESS ON THE CGS REEEEEEEEEEE

daily reminder that two makinafags are better than one

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Beat Blades Haruka was pretty great with pubic hair, Genitals actually look pretty decent too.

>she's completely hairless on the CGs
I wish this hairlessness meme would end. Girl pubes are fucking hot.

>JBs actually a bit of a tsundere
Oh I like her alot more now.

thanks for reclaiming /vn/ from the saracens

>Rio hairjob scene
wew

Their charisma is just off the charts.

Are there any heroines that are more on the S side like (pre-afterstory) momo? (not just xtra bitchy tsundere)

Haruka isn't good for anything

I finally finished Amane's route.
You anons weren't kidding, her route was excellent. The ending was really touching, a beautiful and fully concluded story too.
Young adult Makina is mad cute too, good touch. Looks identical to her cutie psycho mother, Nice. Amane's grand daughter was a qt3.14 as well.

Not my favourite character but that was an excellent route, well worth the time. Now to finish off with Sachi. I hope that literal autist is worth the wait, Amane's route will be tough to beat.

Sachi's route really ends with a bang.

It's good for Narika's clone futa scene. Diamonds.
Haruka's beastiality scene was also pretty hot for all the wrong reasons.

Wait, that has futa? Picked the fuck up.

How is it on the DFC department though, asking for a friend haha

33% of all the cg's has DFC, the other 33% is normal size, and the last 34% is harem+ side hoe who is decently endowed + one-off characters

Has pretty amazing variety, check the chart.

Nice, now I know how I'm spending my weekend.

That pink haired girl looks positively delightful. Whereas the fetish chart both scares me and makes me very curious.

>the ending was touching
i found the ending a bit bitter because although she lives a good life, she still hadn't really been "cured" like the others.

If you're a vanilla type of person, you can skip all the "bad" scenes, it's literally an option when you lose for if you want to see the scene or not. Otherwise all the scenes are pretty normal stuff. With the exception of one training option which is a dead giveaway that you're going to be doing some freaky stuff (Crazy things happen when you take cute girls into the basement for training)

>spoiler
You know what, I can sort of agree with that and totally see what you mean. However, I also like that she comes to terms with what happened and learned to live with her past. She lived her life to its fullest; not just for herself, but also for those who couldn't. She kept her promise right to the end.
Its not perfect, but it did a pretty good job regardless.

You'll probably like the Amane After in Meikyuu, it only has two h-scenes so don't worry too much. They're kinda fucked up though.

>you can skip all the "bad" scenes
I am indeed a man with refined vanilla tastes, but I couldn't just skip the scenes. I want to do the author and fans justice so I'd sit through everything like they intended. Just like I wouldn't play an all ages, altered VN.

MGQ would probably take you hundreds of hours to read.

A huge majority of those are optional scenes, when your ninja loses she gets raped, and the ninjas power up through sex with the MC, so you can literally chose what kind of sex you want to have with them, you can be an asshole in bed or just or have just normal sex.
The pink haired girl in cute, she's the MC's childhood friend and a ninja that serves him, she knows that when the day she has to fight comes, she will have to have to sex with him and it's all shy about it.

>tfw I just want to do cute vanilla things with the cutie pink haired girl
Then I get served this filth.

Reading on dc 3 and i've heard you can't do Aoi before the other 4 heroines
Is it a big spoiler to ask why? Since i thought i'd treat it as another normal moege and do routes in order of like, but having locked routes messes that up if it makes me do another heroine after my favorite

Yeah it's a spoiler.

>am on the wanko route in majikoi
> shes just about to start training for the 2nd momo fight / tournament
>hype and looking forward to a feelgood win
>remember the crying CG i see here alot
:(

おやすみ

起きろよこのメス豚!

Has anyone tried this bamboo noodle thing that every VN has a scene on? The one where they pick the noodles out of water flowing down the bamboo

You mean flowing somen? I don't think it's in that many vns, but anyway for the longest time i always thought it would taste cold and slimy and not worth the gimmick

Damn, what a shame, usually for me that translates to not reading it if i'm not hooked for the plot factor

So we have a new Amane bro?
Good taste.

Chiruchiru was right. She is blonde and had to be a tsun.

Stop using our retardation to bully us.

She's by no means my favourite, but I no longer despise her. She ended up being alot better then she was at face value. She's a good girl.

>no longer despise her
when shes not sucking your dick for 5/6 cg's straight it gets a lot easier to like her

finally got to the tournament
Could easily be getting the wrong impression, but that wanko crying cg i see around here has made it a bit hard to read tbqh.

Yeah that's quite literally why I don't/didn't like her. That and the massive cowtits.

Yeah I agree, her route is probably the most depressing compared to all the other routes

fuck

which is not a bad thing
future wanko is qt though

What I didn't liked that in the end she gets fucking meme job that doesn't suit her in the slightest. This was not good replacment for lifelong dream

Yeah and what still gets me is that she's still fucking training in the other routes and basically wasting her time.

fuck man why'd you post that? Here I am trying to rub one out to metal ball bearings covered in slime being forced into a girl with blue hair and you just ruined it. Now i'm sad.
I mean it's a great route and all but holy fuck she did not deserve that.I would have much preferred where she's ass with her Naginata but finds out she has inhuman levels of reflexes and bestial strength because of all her training. and from Yamato pounding her all night long, because that's a workout in of itself.
Still makes me less angry than Tomoyo After though.
Now I need to go workout to get rid of this sadness.

He route ruined the VN for me. Dropped it after finishing it since it was impossible to enjoy the rest of the retarded story anymore.

I really wanted her S after story to continue right where the original ended. Future Wanko was a real qt3.14

I've not played a sequel yet, are majikoi S routes all fully-fledged routes + the afterstories or are they smaller sub routes ?

I dont remember wankos ending someone remind me pls

There are 4 new routes, afterstory for all the original routes and afters for the new ones, and a few "easter egg" routes

KK, so the guy doing amanes route is finished. Now its just to wait for the sachi guy to reach that ending.

You other anons are loving this, aren't you?

I'm watching from the sidelines as these guys wait for another guy to finish reading a VN as he is going into a feels train

I think it is more the general is starved for content so having more people actually play though and blog their experience with VNs again is slightly refreshing.

Well that's a relief, although I feel slightly guilty turning this into Grisaia general.

I only finished it recently and only joined here recently, so its fun to watch people play through things that are still fresh in my memory / about things that are still new to me

Meh. It's probably one of the biggest VNs at the moment since the release of labyrinth.

>lifelong dream
Ehh, they were ten years and she was young.
>meme job
M8 consider the one she was going for before. It has Lu and Shakadou, it's even more of a joke. Not to mention both dreams are tempered by "I want to live for Momoyo," which in itself looks like a bigger issue.

This really cameout of nowhere, gave me a hearty chuckle.

What Grisaia is that? Melody?

Am I retarded or is there no "Recently translated VNs" site/link in the wiki?

Have a Margit picture for some color.

Margit's route is a blessing

What are some VNs except Katawa Shoujo that work well on android?

If my heart had wings is pretty good.
I just looked it up. Holy fuck 2012 is 5 years ago.

I'm not sure i understand. Feels wise or you just don't feel like H for a while?

Is it possible to fall in love with a fictional character?

Dragon sisters are seriously best girls

Yes A couple of threads ago i was kind of in despair because i genuinely fell in love with Chiruchiru from Grisaia.

Honestly majikoi is full of best girls, even the bad ones are good

Tatsuko's design is among the best in that VN, and that's saying something. It's like they took a blue whale and made it into an anime girl.

MOOOOOOOOOOGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Give 2 girls scary names
>End up with monsters
>Name the third a nice thing
>End up with an even nastier being
I wish we could meet their parents.

Yup. Marion is mighty cute.

I guess I should update my 3x3. I'm sorry Wanko.

She is a big girl after all.

Do we know how much of a cut MG takes when they localize shit?

Is it like Crunchyroll where the money that goes to Japan is so small that it barely even matters?

is agave a must read route before moving onto S or can i just move on after the finishing the 5

>Tatsuko's design is among the best in that VN, and that's saying something
she's just a girl with some sickness that makes her sleepy and big tits

Agave route is undoubtedly the best route in the first Majikoi, but it isn't required to read if you just want to move onto Majikoi S

No user, you are the filth.

I don't think so, but i doubt they only take a small cut.

Crunchy is basically fucking the nip though.

i just want to get to sleepy-chans route tbqh .

Agave is kinda important then, but otherwise not much, since the core of S makes it so Agave never happens.

Sleepy-chan's route is a branch off from agave in Majikoi S, so it's necessary to at least understand the situation.

>and big tits

See, I told you she has the best design.

>big girl
For you

How big she is anyway?

i'll be patient then, just chris and agave left. ;-;

No that was me.

Quite.

It's okay - I like big girls.

vndb.org/c9799

Nope.

In fact I already told you over a decade ago that the big tits girl is always the best.

I cant wait for the weekend so i can jack off to Margit and tatsuko

>178cm
Isn't 170s pretty normal for a girl?

>Be Ryuuhei
>Brother of 3 monsters
>Go around raping people
>Nobody cares since it's gay rape only
Lucky bastard.

That wold be above average in the west and tall in Nipland

Are nips really that short, i mean really?

If you live in the Netherlands, sure. And it's more about how her sprite measures with the others than her reported height.

They sure are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide