/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #210

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

projecthoon.com/contact
youtu.be/E7HD5bLQNPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gonna put a gallery of customer pictures up on the website, but I only have a handful of photos saved. If anyone wants to get featured, reply here or shoot me an email and I'll add you in.

Does this count?

Sounds like you should do testimonials with those pics

Sure.

If anyone wants to write something, I'll add it.

Timer set for tomorrow so I can actually wake up for the opening. Got staff duty today, so I'm knocking out at soon as I get home tomorrow.
Really want to buy my Hennessy design.
Thanks for picking that up btw.

Image way too big, lets try again
Heres what im looking at using for my second run, any thoughts?
Circle is still being worked on and loop killers will be offered as both a slap and diecut

Oh shit, I'll send you a couple free. I meant to email you and forgot. I'll get on that.

Reminder, check your emails, I sent out update ones yesterday. Thanks

it just might :^)

Here's one if you want it.

No worries.
I wouldn't have minded paying for them either way.

Reported for advertising

No one cares aboot you

imoutodreams a CUTE!

I really like the loop killers diecut

AUTISTIC

Does imouto lewd her onii-chan?

Very smug, would cop. Who is she?

Got sauce on that boss?

hey hoon my latest shipment sent out Wednesday and is already at the border. Was saving 12 dollars worth it?

I think I'm just better off not buying from someone who skimps on customer quality to save some sheckels.

>Not knowing tanaap
Kys

House Sitting, by NaPaTa

Greatest doujin artist known to man imo

yay

will probs just keep it on my gat

Patiently awaiting my powered by super Eurobeat and bad luck club stickies.

Something about this is incredibly funny to me.

The only problem that could solve is you being an insecure attention whore. Do you ever wonder why people want stricter gun regulations? It's manchildren like this
>look at muh problem solva lmao don't fuck wit me libcucks

tell me where the bad gun touched you

NO PLS STOP ONII-CHA~KYUN~

Okay, since sometimes die cut transfer tape doesn't pick up some of the vinyl sometimes, would it be a good idea to send an instruction guide for retards so they don't send complaints over being a retard?
I was thinking about making one with pictures and shit.

L-lewd

COMME DES FUCK DOWNE

too lewd

>tfw you can't feed a double stack in your single stack

Nah definitely not worth it but if I did do $25 first time I would have had to increase pricing by $0.25-$0.50 from the start and it would not have been feasible to offer stuff at the pricing I did previously, but yeah for next time I'm definitely going to do the $25 and cover the extra cost somehow.

Shipping time has nothing to do with customer quality. You're looking for customer satisfaction, and I made sure all of my buyers were updated constantly with the most up to date information I had. You don't have to purchase from me, that's your prerogative, however, by not purchasing from me you are not familiar with my ordering experience, and thus cannot give a valid opinion on it. But nice try.

False reporting, naisu. Thanks!

I'm doing this in my packaging, for diecuts and slaps. Just going to write out a small instruction paragraph and print it on the back of the packing slip. It's definitely a good idea.

Thanks yummy for the stickers. :)
t. Utah Guy

Hey, pls do not drive recklessly under the influence of SEB

Niceeeee. I'll keep an eye out for your car! You're one of like 4 people in Utah with my stickers!

very cute beretta

So now that I've gone through two colors, anyone want a restock of either? Perhaps a new color? I know some people were asking for more teal. In the meantime Imma print more zesty slaps.

ALSO

I regret to inform my sexy loyal customers that I'll be away from my stickies for a week more and as a result can't ship anything out for a bit. Hang in there lads!

Jk I'll be able to send them out this weekend

I almost wrecked the car I was driving last year while under the influence, I've learned my lesson. ;)

nigga stop playing with me

Thanks my dude. :)

Black and silver oil slick please!
I would throw money at you personally if you do

>weeding that

[email protected]

For the shitbox sticky I'd like to see a teal, a mint, a purple, a yellow, and a magenta
Let's get an 80's pallette going onichan

Kyaa~

Noted lads

>be me
>tsa guy checks my id
>"have a safe flight sir"
>"you too"

Purple! Hopefully I'll actually manage to get one the next time around.

BD you cunt you're gonna take all my fucking money tomorrow, the Hennessy slap, the american spirits slap, the Heineken one, the fuckin weird wave cigarello one you told me before and I forgot the name of, and that squid/octopus one.

>squid/octopus one

It's a kraken, the namesake of the the drink.

it was in the corner of the Instagram post and its been a while since the design has been in a thread gimme a break senpai

me no bully

Just letting you know m8.

Bad decisions soon?

tomorrow at 5est

How long can these slaps and diecuts last in packaging before they're ever put on a car? I'd like to buy some now and put them on my car in the future when I feel like changing themes.

Also imoutodreams, I got the Shinobu keychain and the tape you used to stick her to the card got gooey and I had to wash her off with warm water. Consider using a different tape next time or none at all since I was really afraid it would ruin the rubber or take the paint off

OH SHIII-

They'll last for a 1000 years if they're kept in an air tight container that is room temperature and not exposed to high heat or condensation. Go to a Walmart and buy one of those air tight tupperwares or a Ziploc vacuum seal bag and you should be fine. Obviously don't store them in direct sunlight to avoid fading. Put them in a dark/dry place.

Imoutodreams only sells low quality junk made in China.

These prices are killing me senpai

I never understood the appeal of CD

He makes like 40 designs per run and 37-38 are total garbage and/or stolen and everything is ridiculously overpriced

Ayy 500 envelopes came in. 1/2 to starting shit.

>BALLER

y not thro some ka$h this way senpai

watch as it increases by a day every 24 hours

Love your videos man

kill yourself eurocuck

Not to mention they take fucking ages to ship

What increases??

the date

JUST GOT THE NEWEST EMAIL FROM USPS!

>IT IS EN ROUTE TO CANADA
>IT SHOULD BE HERE PRETTY SOON!

YESHHHHHHHHHHH

>USPS
>U.S. Postal Service
>Canada Post

Jesus, you're a fucking retard

whats your link?

Nigga, my package originated from Bothell WA , and went to a sorting plant for international packages in LA, at which point (this morning) it left that plant and is en route, and now tracking changed from USPS to Canada Post, because, I, live, in fucking Canada.

Jesus Christ, *you're*, fucking retarded.

>International INBOUND Express
>INBOUND
>IN
>BOUND
>I
>N
>B
>O
>U
>N
>D

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>nigga

You drive a fucking sonata, punk

Nice.

I'm curious
I'm thinking about wanting to make stickers since im an artist but I don't understand some key things..

>A) how do you make a sticker store?
>B) how do you set it up so you can receive orders and more importantly how do you set it up so you receive money?
>C) do I personally pay for shipping? Or does the customer pay for it? Leaf btw idk if that changes anything or not
>D) do you need a vinyl cutter? If so how much are they?

I think that's most of my questions

Post your work first, then I will answer your questions.

So Yummy is in Japan. Shit, gonna have to wait for oil slick Flying Witch decal.

This

>comes back culture shocked
>starts making FIRE decals

1. Use a website maker thing like many others do. It does the hard work for you, you just choose what you want your website to look like.
2. The website does that for you. Use PayPal to receive orders/money.
3. You can choose whether you want people to pay for shipping or not.
4. If you want to sell vinyl products, then yes.

Post your artwork.

I'm a leaf too. I helped out a few newbies who emailed me, so shoot me an email and I'll send you a write up on what leafs need to get started in the morning.

You can use this contact here: projecthoon.com/contact

Well i haven't made stickers before but I have made art

>Sonatas can't be driven by niggas.

youtu.be/E7HD5bLQNPI

Thanks! Can't wait, holy shit so much pressure relieved right now!

Anything digital?
You will need to know illustrator/photoshop

Do you do tattoo art? Rockabilly Themed stuff would be cool
>fwd

Tfw need a FWD is the only respectable drive sticker kek

Rockabilly tattoo art?
I'm an aspiring american & japanese traditional tattooist/barber

I JUST WANT MY GLC TAG

WHAT THE FUCK

I think, you're better off selling your artwork on an Ecommerce site like big cartel or shopify. The sites only help you make transaction to paypal/any online payment system and record orders. All you have to do is have mailing/shipping materials and having your merchandise made yourself or you can outsource to a printshop to make posters, t-shirts or stickers. The paste bin has some sticker suppliers in it in case your local printshop cannot produce for you.
Don't trust this guy