/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Speedy Edition

Previously General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Feb 19 - Feb 20: Duval
>Feb 14 - Feb 28: Girlvankov

Coliseum -
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina

- Fortnights -
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: Heart Pirates
>Feb 15-29 Lady Ivankov

>Returning:
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki

- Raids -
>Feb 16 Mihawk 1/2 stam
>Feb 17 Garp 1/2 stam
>Feb 18 Monster Chopper 1/2 stam
>Feb 19 Duval
>Feb 23 Hancock

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Valentine Luffy and Chopper islands 13-27 feb
>Free winter zoro for logging in
>16 feb, 18 feb, 19 feb princess turtles CYO
>Story FP Sugo up to Sabaody Feb 21-26
>2x skillup Feb 25 - 28
>Ray socket island March 03 -06

- Coliseum -
>feb 8 - feb 27: Don Chinjao, X Drake, Kuro, Boa Marigold
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Feb 7- Feb 21: Viola
>Feb 9 -16: Candy Sanji, Wedding Nami, Marguerite
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

-Raids-
>Feb 13: Boa
>Feb 21-28 Mihawk (yes, a week of him)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4l2XFh2mZMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for DR

Why is she so perfect?

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

Kissmanga.com

I can't believe dead is fucking Thatch...

Finally made my Snekfu.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Let's actually have a discussion. Which legends do you eventually expect to see a plus version?

All of them eventually.

I'm anticipating a legend Ivankov more and more after seeing legend Buggy.

SW Shanks and Rob Lucci desperately need one. As captains or subs they're extremely underwhelming.

So far they never increased damage for CAs, so what do you think they would buff for Lucci?

I've seen this image over a hundred times now and I've just barely noticed how lewd it actually is.

Just the removal of the stupid 0 RCV and a x1.5 HP would be enough. Changing his special would be nice also.

So we are getting a anniversary sugo or what and when?

Sorry I fucked up and put the fortnights on the events section.

EVENTS
>Feb 14 - 27: 2nd Anniversary Login Rewards, Rainbow Coast Island,
>Feb 19 - 23: CYOTT, Rainbow
>Feb 21 - 27: Turtles on FP Recruit
>Feb 14, 16, 18, 20: Restaurant Le Crap
>Feb 14 - 20: Training with Rayleigh Island

>Feb 21 - 27: SKILL UP RATE X 2

I had this all ready to paste, I just forgot.

>3 cola
>1 RCV candy
>countless bellibags

Why do I even bother

I'm getting insane skillups on the secret Inazuma. It's what I imagine skillupx2 with increased base rate to be like.
Now if only that worked on my characters that matter when I was making box space.

ONIGUMO IS FUCKING MY SHIT.
That whore boa wouldn't drop last time and now I just can't beat him. I even had a team that should've done 1.8million but didn't for no reason.

BB team

I didn't special level him and it's wrecking.

anni sunny

I'm trying.
But I just noticed Kizaru MIGHT cancel him out.
Weep for me.

Kizaru doesn't. But Boa does.
What is this fucking TC.
I even gemmed in slashers and gemming RESET MY FUCKING INTHAWK.

Having trouble getting into this game. What's the endgame? Completing the log? Finishing the story?

Summoner's War at least had PvP.

The endgame is content clearing, like a more old school game.

Oh, Treasure Cruise has a PvP. Well Line does at least. Let's pray it never comes.

clear stuff, which should enable you to get different characters, which should enable you to clear more stuff, pulling enables different/easier team compositions for clearing content and you can more or less play it at your pace, the stuff on global atm is pretty newb friendly,

>the stuff on global atm is pretty newb friendly,

She's pretty good with Story Magellan, I farm Ivankov with Dellinger and that's pretty expeditive

>wake up
>no 6.0 announcement

Come on man I saved 60 gems left for the real anniversary sugo

Anybody else going to socket their qck mihawks during clash because there is absolutely nothing exciting to do?

I'm feeling like the only one happy to get anni Sunny now. It gives me the ability to guarantee beat Franky colo for those SW sockets I need so much.

But it's true.
Anni Sunny isn't being put to good use. We wanted raid Sabo and permanent skill rate up, not all the other junk we got instead. Besides the colos, Global is pretty dead right now unless you're a newish player.

nah you'll absolutely never use him, it'd be a waste of anniversary gems even on half stam
I'll just farm ivankov fn

>Anniversary gems
user...

Yes I know I can't wait either

So Giolla is 100% worthless because we have Perona right? I can yolofeed her books?

probably

Perona is Shooter Driven

Giolla is Free Spirit Driven

okay but perona is only ever used for her special and put in teams she doesn't get boosts on, and her special is a giant straight upgrade over giollas

holy shit i just realised how great diamante is with anniversary sunny

Nope, with Giolla you take 2k extra damage sure, but it lasts for 2 turns. For enemies that attack for a shitton every turn Giolla is definitely better.

why not use inazuma

but in that case inazuma is better with his 97% reduction compared to giolas measly 88

You're not alone, it's pretty fun building teams without any worries regarding the charge up time.

Perona is always better at reducing damage than Giolla.
I went ahead and made a handy guide explaining when each unit is better at damage reduction than the other comparing the flat % reductions to the "cuts % after X damage".
For reference, Giolla damage=2000+(damage-2000)*.12
and Inazuma damage=5000+(damage-5000)*.03

Should I even bother with le crap? Whats the average cc per run?

I had 2.3 average 2 days ago after 15 runs
not worth, but if you have nothing to farm from ivankov fn go ahead

I don't understand this chart at all.
According to it Perona, the row element, is never more efficient than Giolla, the column element.

No, you're reading it backwards. The numbers mean when BC beats 4567.
Unless some asinine rule were implemented where DR also reduces healing, you'd have to heal a base amount of 16k for Giolla to be more "efficient".

Sugo info usually goes up Thursday or Friday night, I think. If not this week, than next week if they give us a part 3 event (which would still be shit because we missed out on Sunny completely and nothing's happening during skill up as far as we know)
We'll definitely have one, but whether or not it will be dogshit we've yet to see.

How many hours until Mihawk?

>Why not use [Other RR character]
Why not just use Shiryu for everything? Plus, with Inazuma you're taking 5k damage on top. So there's obviously a window where Giolla is better.

we'll get the sugo in a timetravel 3 days earlier tho

Then they'd have to announce it tomorrow or Saturday since we had no download this morning. And announce it that night.
I'm just as nervous as you user let's not overthinkin it.

>Why not just use Shiryu for everything?
I would, but I don't have him cause I didn't pull during the BB sugo, convinced bamco is not full of retarded monkeys and we'd get an anni sugo.

Let's get anni sugo before I get another 50 gems, haha 36 left till

I got 4 secret inazuma copies in the time I got one ivankov what the fuck is wrong with this game

I can't wait to get back to Inazuma farming. Hope Franky sockets himself faster.

How to fix Lucci:

Give him 1.5 hp.

His special gives himself a str orb, randomly shuffles other orbs, and grants increased chance of matching orbs for 3 turns.

0 rcv is a non-issue.

Fuck that just just make him powerhouse Fujitora so I don't have to feel bad anymore

I got Lucci and 3d2y sanji. I'm using Marigold for the venom state but i intend to get Magellan today to usurp her position.

I'm saving up till I hit 450 gems then I'll use any additional gems for box expansion. That way if we never get an anniversary sugo I won't feel cheated as much.

>you will never pull Fujitora

Literally don't give a fuck about fuji.

All I want is Marco, shiryu, and blackbeard.

Seriously? Lol wtf
How's it work?

>you will never pull Marco, Shiryu or Blackbeard

I only need 3 more sockets since the last time he was here, but yes I plan to finish socketing qck mihawk

Make it so it's 3.5x with matching orbs, plus his CA increases chances of matching. He's fine with having no HP boost but don't make it so he gets the same ATK as fucking Fuji or Ace which get 60k fucking HP.

Ace has X2 without matching orb
Fuji has x1.5 without matching orb.

Lucci has 2.5 without matching orbs. Get your head out of your ass.

>Without matching
As if a x2 boost matters when all you're fighting is fodder.

Yes, it does. A lot. It's not as bad for fuji because 3/7 count as matching for him. But ace can get fucked big time whenever he doesn't get matching orbs.

Lucci with 1.5 hp and the same captain ability is just a hybrid of jimbei and ace. It's still safe as fuck and easily accesible, while having burst potential where it's needed.

3.5 with matching and no hp modifier is just still a shitty hody jones and still a worse akainu.

>3.5 is a shitty Hody Jones
Post your PLvl you shitter

I'm just going to assume heal, lock, despair and cdr is good for sw franky.
Don't have ace or any op shooter team so I'm not overly concerned.

>x12 with only matching orbs and literally no hp modifier is better than x9 at all times with a x4 hp modifier.

Kek.

Holding way too many of these fucking things in hopes I get another legend. But I think I'm gonna give that up and just feed them to Caesar.

Is that wise? Seems like the more useful RR captain that isn't farmable.

>Let's ignore all the negatives about Hody because they don't support my argument
Ok

I've maxed my ceaser with them. Stop being a faggot.
Just pulled a new legend on fake anni and have none lying around but they easy as fuck to get. If I had more gems I'd be farming colo and getting plenty more for my new legend.

What negatives? Hody doesn't have any negatives, just like lucci doesnt, because they're offset by auto heal and rocketman. Hody also takes advantage of his negatives because you can use marco to heal back to full when you need it. Additionally, he has damage reduction as his own special.

Alright it's pretty obvious you're new so I won't waste my time arguing anymore.

Kick this thread into life.

Chain/Despair/Special/Autoheal

Best 4 sockets for most characters.

>I'm just gonna keep saying, "nah senpai" instead of offering arguments.

Stay butthurt, dude.

Yes
You can use the slot planner tool on github to draft your future team out

I mean. You're not wrong?

Argument ends there. Only change would be for characters who get worse with autoheal, like Whitebeard or something.

you're an idiot, that guy is right. hody is straight upgrade to lucci

Lucci has the WORST special for a legendary character. It's worse than most of the 5* RR character specials

It's also from NEL-ZEL, so don't get your hopes up.

'Im sorry to say this but we can we just shut up about this for once? We get it, Japan masterace, Japan version is so much better blablabla. Happy? It's very tiring to see the same kind of post posted thrice a day desu.

Also, not mentionning that this is a tad hypocrit, JP is much ahead in time, of course they would get more : there is more content and better sugo, that's just maths logic.

> doesnt want to bring it up

very poorly
youtube.com/watch?v=4l2XFh2mZMY

I don't deny that, the guy is saying if Lucci got a damage upgrade to 3.5x he'd still be a worse Hody.

No, that guy isn't right. Lucci does have negatives. saying The Rocketman and auto-heal offset not having RCV is beyond retarded, especially considering how mediocre what he offers is.

>3 turns of matching orbs is bad
What the FUCK am I reading?

They're judging on merit of captain abilities as well as special. Plus nobody here appreciates the orb rate boost specials like we do.

And guess who just got him.

No no no. A condition-less 3.5 boost is not the same as a 3.5 boost with matching orbs only.