Duel Links General #9

Last thread Cute lolis edition

Useful Links:
>Starting guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Leaked/Datamined Info
imgur.com/a/zViO5

>Extracted files from the game
Audio/cards/characters.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU

Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/dlgtourney5
duellinks.gamea.co/c/ztdgv1yk)
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5naj01/attempt_at_a_beginners_guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plump bump on the rump

>play PVP
>some shitdeck yugi turn 1 conscripts your daedalus, then proceeds to slap your shit with sub 1400 attack mons and daedalus shitting on everything you play because ass draws.
>TFW water shitter and got shat on.
this sucks.

I made it bros

reminder the majority of players are yugifags and pegasusfags because maymays.

1 hour left till it starts. Who's up for another mini-tourney just for fun? Bring anything you want and hop in.
challonge.com/dlgtourney5

so we should until the end of the month for the cup to start or does it last until then?

Gratz, I got a blue eyes from him but wanted that controller.

Is stry lambs any good?
Got 3 + 3 michizure

>Mako fourth popular

Fucking meta fags

Also Pegasus skills are broken holy shit

28 minutes left. Anyone else wanna join?

it's a great card. stray lambs into tribute set 7+ creature is one of the best game openings

15 minutes left. Any last minute entries still welcome.

honestly stray lambs into Blue eyes/tyrant dragon will end games even in PVP, people get fucking pissed as almighty shit.

Sorry, the clock on the site I was looking at froze when I was looking at it for this post.
Anyway, it looks like it's just you and me Fallen.

>we will never get a proper monster reborn and all we will get is unplayable garbo.

Shame autoduel breaks itself over stray

Is there a proper way to make a Dark Magician Girl deck? Do I just make a spellcaster deck instead?

I brought Tea to level 16 if that matters.

Farm tea lvl 40. Run
(3) Sage stone
(3) magic formula
(3) stray lambs
(2) dmg
(3) dm
(3) michizure
(3) wave of motion

Or just change some cards to (2) and run blue eyes summoner + power of dark

>friends initiate a duel
>they don't understand card games at all
>have to hold back so hard as to not crush them every game
No you can't make a Relinqueshed deck with just one copy and no support cards

How did he get it in the first place then if he is so bad?

I truly have no clue

Which later stage has the least annoying standard duelists?

Uhh I think my game is broken

500 free gems + new event already really gives me hope for the future of the game.

thanks!

It might be the cynic in me but the game is only 3 months old. It's too soon to cash in on the whales for all they're worth. Let see how the game develops a year later and that will be a much more accurate indication for its future.

It's being pushed really hard in Japan and mobile games in general are way more popular there than anywhere else so they need to be somewhat generous to keep their place in the market

Not really. I played during the start of the JP ver. The server fucking crashed hard during the first few days. Not only did the admin not give out any apologies gems they didn't even apologies for the crash either. They seems strangely generous when the game got release in the west though and actually apologies when the game fucked up which freak up some of the nips.

>Fucking nobody is playing Balance on Yugi
Why?

What's the max stage you can get to? What happens when you get there? No more gems except for the ones they give freely every once in a while? Seems broken. Hearthstone / Shadowverse are still doable if you don't pay anything.

What even is the point of Balance?

I still don't get it. Seems pretty useless to me

Played a nip with a clown dek using Yugi balance which completely thrown me off when I was expecting Yami. My starting hand was three thunder dragon and baou. Next card was Michizure. Got owned hard. He pretty much got everything he needed too.

50. gaining gems is mainly done from leveling up the various characters but aside from that I noticed lvl 40 LDs drop 10 gems often

>open 5 age of discovery packs
>already get stray lambs

Damn I sorta wanna go for the other cards in the set like Daedalus but I already got the best card in the set. Theres still 75 packs left is it less wasteful to reset it or not?

Dunno, I reset as soon as I got lambs.

is this a good deck? (gravekeeper's deck: duellinks.gamea.co/c/ztdgv1yk)

would it be a good deck for PvP? (as well as PvE?)

could it be good against dino / mako decks? what about against other decks?

could I get KoG with it?

most definitely. I'm only platinum and I got destroyed by rebirth into oracle. although the deck seems weak to beatdown so I'd recommend fitting twister and a good equip spell somewhere

What the hell, do loaner decks change if you lose/surrender enough times? I had an awful deck that lost like 10 times and now that I try few hours later the deck completely changed.

>Installed the game again for the 500 gems
>Have 600 gems in total
>Still no Mirror Wall
Well i guess i'll install the game again when they give us more gems

Always start with Poly or Fusion Gate

alright, I might try to get this deck then, thanks.

>Isono Statistics
Noice. They even give him a scared portrait and make Kaiba yell at him

yea, IIRC they change after several hours.

I've been farming 2 days for 2 Fusion Gates now. I think I have over 5 accounts.

it's really hard not to chimp out when I get Autonomous Action Unit or 3 FUCKING URs IN A ROW BUT NONE OF THEM ARE FUSION GATE, GODDAMN IT ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Why do you want it so badly? Just go after something else and you will easily get it

for a balance deck. I figure rerolling is the only way I'm gonna get 2 Fusion Gates and 2 Meteor B. Dragons.

I mean, let's say I need to open 100 packs to get one. that means I'd need 20000 gems.

what i can do with 3 cyber steins?

I only have Kaiba, Joey, Tea and Mai unlocked (Yugi too ina short bit), so is Mai the best one to level up, considering that trap reward at lvl 25?

Yep

you can make a dek with Tea I think. but you'll only be able to summon a single BEUD that's gonna get Michizure'd the same turn.

>open my 10 free packs
>only get shooting star bow and not a single good card otherwise
TH-THANKS

>still no Ishizu trigger

R/F

So I'm guessing that if I win a duel and while it's loading the rewards screen it forces me back to the title screen I get fuck all from the duel?

Should put in a blue eyes or a different 2 tribute monster

You can activate the power multiple times

I have a account w/ 2 fusion gates ready to be deleted,
Send me your mail and i will link it

alright, I thought creatures above 6 were too slow for beatdown but I'll give it a try

really? that would be fucking perfect, thanks.
[email protected]

send ;)

it has only another ur
(2) fusion gates and the summoner of illusions.
not beud if you were looking for it too

you should get an activation mail from konami with the link to set up

i have not reason to meme him, i just set up the game on my other phone when i feel like opening packs without doing grinding, if i get something i like i keep it, otherwise i just reroll while waiting for my main account to refill

It's a good combo with Bubonic Vermin and Kaiser Sea Horse

huh, I didn't get anything. I already have an account linked to that mail, though.

here's a throwaway just in case: [email protected]

What's the fastest way of leveling up the characters?

Pegasus isn't that hard. You only had to beat level 40 once.

Which cards are able to negate michizure?

Stop being impatient cunts and rerolling. Just keep advancing stages and leveling up your characters and you'll keep getting more gems. God.

Jinzo

Trap Jammer duh.

Not Ryu senshi for some fucking reason

So I started yesterday, I'm at Stage 18 now and I've been following this
>reddit
guide right here:

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5naj01/attempt_at_a_beginners_guide/

Now the OP himself says that the guide is outdated and possibly straight up useless/wrong but how else am I supposed to progress?
I have saved up about 2000 gems so far with no clue what to spend them on.
I've leveled my Yugi to 18 to get the 1500 Spellcasters, Joey to 8 for Polymerization and the 1500 Alligator and I'm currently leveling Mai like the leddit guide told me to.

What decks should I be working towards as a F2P shitter and should I be opening packs with my 2000 gems now?

>cannot craft the cards you want
>have to rely on awful rng
>3 CARDS PER PACK
>mfw making the decks i want will take me a solid month just to get SOME of the cards

Why do people like this game again

Just buy ultimate rising or the water pack if you want a water deck.

He doesn't only buy 1 dollar booster packs with 3 cards since you get more rares for your buck

do you have any idea how many URs some decks have? it's straight up impossible to put them together without rerolling.

Holy shit lvl 45 duelists decks are cancer

>always empty their hands playing powerful combos on the first turn
>always have the exact card they need to reverse the board state (3 sphere kuribohs WTF)
>of fucking course they run a drillago incase you wanted to let the AI overwhelm them with high atk monsters because that's all auto-duel can do

The only saving grace is that none run a water deck which is odd since they run dinosaurs, might as well go all the way.

Wait what are you talking about

UMARU DAISUKI ABUSE

Konami actually sell 3 card booster packs

relinquished with djinn defender under his belt

Then stop chasing after them and just keep playing. If you wait long enough and roll enough times from all those gems you get by just playing, you'll get them eventually anyway.

i feel your pain
>no pot of greed
>no monster reborn
>no summond skull
>no trap hole
i don't care if they're broken, give them to me and let me tell the ai to go fuck it's self

>for what purpose
Balance
But it's fine if the AI has it. It's not broken because players can't obtain it ;)

if you let any of those into the game it will become completely awful

are you using Normal non-Effect Light monsters? idk if it matters, but that's what I did and I got her to show up.

I don't care if they can't be used in PvP, make them only useable against the AI's
letting the AI have something the player can't use is and has always been idiotic

Can karate man stall the ai?

>Summoned Skull
>completely awful

eh.

Problem with Summoned Skull is that it makes every other 1 tribute drop obsolete. Machine King is a pretty good example. I'd be fine with it showing up right at the end of the first Yugioh era, but let us play with our legos first.

it would immediately outclass every other tribute monster and you couldnt get over it very easily even with a cheeky equip

Tiki cards when?

rip in pepsi embodiment of apophis.

Has this event already started? Or does it start at the end of febuary?

tiki soul is used by the AI, it should be in soon

though with only 3 zones trap monsters are more fucked than they are in the normal game

Although it's kind of a win some lose some thing since Machine King had 2000 DEF and the lack of hard removal and the most common soft removal aside from Riryoku being Earthquake and other cards that switch monsters into defense position.

>Update
>Still can't discard thunder dragon just for the hell of it
Fucking fix it Konami. 0 is up to 2

Bow before machine king