/wfg/ - Warframe General

new thread edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/763107-the-glast-gambit-update-19110191101/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chroma should chroma chroma

this again, fuck off with your shitty video

QT is vulnerable to magnetic procs as well, whereas extra armor will always work as a modest damage reduction.

If you really, REALLY need the excessive extra EHP from using a QT build then you should probably reconsider the length of time you are playing the grind missions or take another look at your combat strategy. Just because you can cheese out 100k HP does not mean you should walk directly at that Corpus Rambo.

Every fucking time.

This stupid Titania webm.

>Nullifiers bubbles clip through the environment

getting fixed Soon™

No bully.

>>QT is a math/noob trap.
>No, it's not.
Yes, it is. It no longer grants god mode when paired with rage, yet it retains the stagger penalty from when it did.

You're an idiot just looking for something to bitch about. I even made a second one just to stop your bitching, but you are just proving how full of shit your are.

DE says a lot of things. I believe it if it happens.

I missed you Dom. Saryn

>You're an idiot just looking for something to bitch about.

well if you keep shoving your shitty aim videos in our faces not much else we can bitch about apart from TQ

speaking of which

here's the actual factual tier list

I'm always open to suggestions unlike some other people

>whereas extra armor will always work as a modest damage reduction
If we're talking missions of the level where Chroma actually has to worry about the difference between 60k or 70k HP, then having 110% extra armor (which is only 60% extra EHP when you don't have ele ward up) probably isn't going to save you.

>If you really, REALLY need the excessive extra EHP
But the entire point of min-maxing a Chroma build is to get excessive EHP and doing more damage (which is only affected by power str).
>GKL won't post any of his stats so we can see that he's talking out of his ass after using chroma 5 times
Oh well

>AFKs as Chroma on Draco
>look at all my experience as Chroma XD

reminder that this game will never be good, if you're free you've let it beat you, and if you stay you're also still letting it win

You aren't suppose to make a comment with that image. You idiot.

chroma
chroma
chroma
chroma
chromacameleooonnn

mag is probably in slut tier after all of her "reworks"

anyways very important question: do you guys have your grineer guns in GI yellow, or do you match them with the frame

>yet it retains the stagger penalty from when it did.
Yes, when you take a hit that does a lot of damage....after reductions. Chroma has a metric fuckton of reductions. Put 2 and 2 together.

I can literally go in the simulacrum, unequip arcanes, and never get staggered while on 2 HP against a bunch of level 145 heavy gunners.

Because I have nothing better to do with my time than AFK with a frame that I don't need to level on draco, right? I AFKd on draco with Chroma so much that he's my #6 most used!

>GI yellow
You mean GI green? The Grineer palette has two sets of some very important plant green shades for that down to earth look.

I'm no torchbearer, just yet another shitposter twisting yet another tradition

No, I mean Grineer Infantry Yellow

So how the fuck do I build new Ash?

What would it take to convince you that maybe, just maybe, there are people here with far more knowledge of the game than you?
Can you just post your IGN(s)? I'm not trying to pull an ad-hominem here because I'm not debating you. I just want to see.

for duration and speed, or a bit of range for fatal teleport, or 145% strength for seeking shuriken

though you could build range and strength for blade storm, but I wouldn't bother anymore - the LOS requirements and the time-consuming attack process just don't work anywhere near as well with this butchery of manual targeting

It's technically more of an orange. Makes for good gold shades.

I use browns on my Grakatas to make it look like black metal and wood.

Would you really even need much range for bladestorm now? Seems like even if you were trying to build for bladestorm there's be no reason to have excessive range.

I wouldn't bother with OE like I used to consider mandatory, but I'd still stick with stretch and cunning

GIVE ME A BURSTON PRIME BUILD
FUCK

Burston Prime Stock
Burston Prime Barrel
Burston Prime Receiver
10 Orokin Cells
you have now built the Burston Prime
get it to lv30 and use it as a paperweight

OBSOLETE

I have so any Prime weapons I never use just taking up slots
Just in case we ever get a weapon rack decoration and I want to bling it up

I just now realize how much we need this

>building the burston prime
You could've used it for ducats, or in the rare chance, sold it to some good goy out there

Fuck, i couldn't get the nano-aplicator bullshit. Just wanted to reach 100% in a shotgun that has more than 4 base magazine and the only ones who can achieve that with just the dual stats mods are either vaulted or that wraith one. Fuck!

For the people who watch devstreams here, did not they mention they were going to buff the status mods or something like that. I think ive read something close to that from one of you niggers here. I just want my 100% meme in a shotgun that is actually fun to use, man. Give me status chance mods that are worth a shit already

Gilded Truth + status mods? Like what else is there to use with it? Maybe HC because if you go for a corrosive status build you won't really care about the accuracy loss.

>Have to farm kril
>still have no idea how to kill him besides shoot the big pack on his back
>after 10 minutes of nothing he just explodes and dies

Boar Prime isn't that expensive for a vaulted gun.

I believe they said something about buffing the near useless legacy mods that give some tiny percentage of status and nothing else, same thing with other old mods in the same boat for other stats.

Get close enough so he brings the hammer down, but not too close as he'll just do quick swings. Then shoot hoses on back.

Easy peasy.

Figured it out on my last run of him, finally got the frost chassis so I'll never touch him again unless I have to for sorties. Good to know though. Thought you could blast him at any time.

Use Loki
Go invisible
Get behind him
Shoot hoses
Repeat till he's dead

man I like the idea of them going back and giving crappy mods like that the treatment, but really the fundamental issue remains that we have extremely few instances of flat increases from mods (and the few we do have stand out for either being completely laughably pointless or being overpowered as shit like meming strike) and instead have mostly percentage scaling multiplicative mods that rely entirely on gear's base values... so we're locked into a constant paradigm struggle with gigantic, often generational, power gaps and severely limited options for player builds that result in the same few mods and builds being used for everything while the majority of the "content" available is completely worthless

nobody's gonna be using Perpetual Agony if they buff it to 300%, no matter that status duration is a worthless stat in almost all cases to begin with

>Toggle prime details is a thing now
Does this mean we're gonna see tennogen for some of the more ignored frames now?

this only works if you have pubs or are willing to constantly reposition your decoy to be just far enough away that he uses the overhead hammer attack, otherwise you're just stuck waiting for hours - same problem with Ruk really

Invisible, not decoy.
He can't attack what he can't see.
Just jump to high places if you have trouble.
He's one of the easiest bosses.

the invisibility is implied, why would you be visible? but the problem is he literally never does the attack that freezes him if you stay invis the whole time, exactly like ruk

yeah, im seriously considering getting the boar prime since i just checked it came with fucking mag and she got unvaulted not long ago, Ill have to wait forever otherwise. Will have to put plat on the table for this one, shit. That or wait for those buff if they ever happen or just buy nano and deal with it, it probably will be cheaper that the boar prime really.

For the record, you can make it even easier by just approaching him, let him use the hammer, jump over him when he does, get fuck away so he trow that ability that allows to reach the next phase, repeat. He pretty much will do nothing but the hammer swing, get the tubes destroyed, and die if nothing out of ordinary happens. easy as fuck to fight like this. My first fight with him felt just like you explained, same with lua spy really, for a second felt like I was doing nothing, going nowhere, and then the last console was in front of me. Confusing af.

I fought him in the sorties with Ivara. Just jump and prowl right away, its usually enought. If you want to go this route, you can also use a fucking specter and never have to worry about going out of invisibility. Or take advantage that ruk's vulnerability is radiation (if i remember correctly) and trow some rad proc on the heaviest units in the field and just let ruk fight it while you shoot him.

>fighting lech kril
>overhead hammer attack
>tubes exposed
>shoot tubes
>nothing happens

Just run a few rounds around him and wait till he starts the attack, then jump away. Go fast.

>Chroma is finally being made
Now I just need Atlas and all the frames I am actually interested in will be done.

what the fuck is up with the fieldron

how in the world do i build nidus
i'm just not sure which stat i should really focus on

because he's nigh-unkillable regardless

>grim reaper posting saves the thread from death
The irony is rich.

Skeletons spook people into action.

>All the frames whos designs I like got messed up or outright destroyed by prime with the exception of frost and nyx, except their helms
>Frames whos designs I hated improved with prime
I'm simletanenously interested in what should be the next 2/4 (oberonsomewhat, he's alright/zephyr/hydroid/mirage?she looks alright with right coloring/helm) but I'm kind of dreading what they're gonna do with limbo or mesa, i like their designs quite a bit. I'm also EXTREMELY curious on what they're gonna do with nidus, despite loving his design, but that's not gonna be for a fucking WHILE.

>quest frames
>getting primes
wew

>Oberon might never get a prime since they would actually have to revisit him and that would require work
I just want my space paladin to not suck...

well they just added turning off the prime skins so worst case scenario, you just stick to the old look.

I'm sorry, what makes you think any warframe isn't going to be primed?
DE has shown no evidence of not bending the lore over backwards and fucking with without lube to shove more gold shit into their game. Thinking simply because a frame is quest gives it no protection from the endless onslaught of goy access.
They turned off the prime modles for tennogen skins, user. It's still around 7 dollars a frame to fix, plus requiring you to like a tennogen skin over the prime skin.

Hey, literallywho frame just got a prime with no rework. There's always a chance they might do the same thing.
but that would mean no rework, either

you can straight up select the old non prime skin as a skin can't you? I was just on and I could for my valkyr and loki.

I must have misread it, then, from the thread and patch notes I was reading tennogen only.
That's great! I can have my rhino and nekros back to normal.

I JUST WANT THE IRON CARPET user, NOT THE WET TISSUE PAPER CARPET!

What's the secret to max trap mode with ne zha?

Redirection and Fast deflection

Why isn't he a space Druid

I don't know, but whatever he is supposed to be, I want him to be good at it.

>Make Nezha
>Equip Nezha
>Community Sigil on chest/lower back
>That's it

Stretch/health/armor.
Anything else is optional. some trength without seriously compromising duration is pretty good, though.

Does that work for Loki Knave as well?

I'd imagine so, maybe someone can do a test and post their findings here

what the fuck is going on

help

I'm sure when you damaged him enough to die in that 1 hit

Granted, largely a matter of personal opinion, but frankly I think I can state that this doesn't work quite as optimally.

It's supposed to be a tramp stamp you shitter, make it smaller.

I can make it smaller but it's not getting any lower on the back. Y axis is at bottom there. It'll never be a tramp stamp.

RIP, hate how DE stops me from putting sigils on faces and stuff.

At least Loki Knave still has best ass in the game (male division)

I was hoping Nezha would be a bit smaller, dude is huge. Never used Loki so I don't really know much about his skins.

Rhino Prime unvaulting when?

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

reminder to consult the frame guide for build questions

it's better than /wfg/ since /wfg/ is full of shitters, like people who recommend armor on nidus

> Started this game when Rhino prime was freshly vaulted.
> He was my first purchase, figured I should grab whatever the cheapest prime was at the time, it was him.
> Rhino Prime serves me well all throughout the early game.
> Eventually get rhino non prime
> already have superior variant so he goes directly into closet after 30.
> Today DE makes 10ogen toggle prime bits.
> Decide to start running around as regular Rhino, no accessories.
> He looks bretty gud.

It's a nice change. :)

And just when I thought this general couldn't hit more rock bottom than it already did it keeps finding new ways.

Rhino was my second frame after Excal. I opened up the wiki, saw the BIGDICK STRONGARMOR and made an easy decision. Longest 4 days of Warframe foundry.

Same.
He's still the only frame I haven't sold for their prime version.
I don't even use bacon helm on him, despite the increase in gameplay. He deserves better.

I think he looks nice.

what should I improve?

Instead Voltaic strike put that mod , which heals you, when you hit statused things.

How's this Mag build til I get more forma in an hour?

do you know the name of it? I don't even know if I have it

found it
>22hp per enemy

lolno

Healing returns or something like that

bretty gud

redir isnt going to help much, but nothing will on Mag

>22
At least 33-44 per hit per every enemy. You're literally immortal with that think up to lvl 120-130.

you can't make this shit up

>heavy gunners
Kek.
Anyway, in practice, you can get repeatedly staggered so that you get staggered before you have control again. Meaning that you are forced to helplessly watch you frame bounce around like the 3 Stooges until you are out of energy and die.

>Because I have nothing better to do with my time than AFK with a frame that I don't need to level on draco, right?
Yes. Equip weapons you have not maxed before and leach MR.

It's 22hp per hit per enemy without you having to channel for lifestrike.

That being said, still a kinda shitty addition. This build will tear through 145 CBombard Eximus in a blink.

I don't think primed reach is worth it.

>not 1-2 shotting enemies regardless of level

Go back to sleep.