Should you ever replace stock wheels on a daily driver?

Should you ever replace stock wheels on a daily driver?

bump

No

Depends. If it's something like 18' wheels on a 1.2 subcompact, I'd seriously consider it.

If you're a poser faggot: OMG BRO YES GET SOME ASHANTIS ON THAT SHIT, DEM RIMS BE LIKE SO DOPE AND FLUSH!

If you're a patrician who knows his shit: there's no reason why unless you need to run wider or taller tyres. And even so, you can add an extra 10/15mms of tyre on a stock wheel and you'll be fine.

I'd normally say no, but these hideous things in your pic need to go asap.

I do what I want

two tone wheels are in style now

kys

It's not even the two tone that bugs me, it's that stupid non centered shape.

Obviously yes, because on most cars you can get another 20mm or more in width without hitting suspension or going beyond the guards.

My shit comes from the factory with 205s, currently got glorious master race 245/45R17

this cancerous thread again, OP you are a sad faggot and you should KYS

I've literally never posted this thread before m8

you did, you posted a camry first and got BTFO

I dont see why not. Its not like just changing the wheels on that thing wont do anything unless you change other aspects of it. I say go for it.

>tfw you car originally came with some super light and rare 13x5 alloys that weigh 9lbs
>PO replaced them with generic 15x6 oem wheels off a late model civic
>wish i had the original 13x5's but people want over $100/wheel for fucking OEM wheels

I hate when people rip off decent stock wheels for something worse. nigger probably did it just to get more cash before selling the car.

I know where that car dealership is. It's in Royal Palm isn't it?

I've got a base 2015 Mazda 3 with steel wheels, what should I get to replace them Veeky Forums.?
I was thinking on Enkei Draco 16in

sell the whole car and buy a grand touring faggot.

Stock wheels look fine desu

never (。>﹏

Caterham?

that is the royal palm auto mall, do business elsewhere that dealer's service department sucks!

I just used a random picture off Google