Some russian guy is selling the Mid Night R33 for 650,000 russian rubles which is about 11,260 USD...

Some russian guy is selling the Mid Night R33 for 650,000 russian rubles which is about 11,260 USD. It supposedly belonged to Takahashi Masahiro. It has all the Towa Body Works stickers but no sign of the mid night ones. It also has a different rear bumper and wing so I question its authenticity. What do you guys think?
vladivostok.drom.ru/nissan/skyline_gt-r/9818110.html

TL;DR meme car from meme club is being sold, is it legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masahiro_Takahashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trusting a slav

How can I into MidNight Club, fampai? Info is really scarce and I've only found magazine articles in japanese.

You seem to know your shit, please share your knowledge on this interesting topic.

I don't, In the same website there is an ER34 with fake mine's decals all over it.
I don't know much besides the typical stories and all, I'm not that steve guy, however I do have a arge collection of mid night pictures. It's a shame though since It's at home and I'm using my laptop.

It's probably a rep. Faggot didn't include any engine bay pictures so it's possibly not even a gtr

he says it's a stock engine which was installed in japan before shipping

thanks for the erection, user

contributing

so its fake......

posten pics

It looks like a gtr because it has 2 air cleaners.

Bippity bomp

>Takahashi Masahiro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masahiro_Takahashi

This guy?

>GTR
>Less than $12k
No thanks

Much like eurotrash, nothing is more expensive than a cheap GTR

Probably not if the club started when the guy was 2 years old and stopped being active when he was 14.

>Doing 200mph on the wangan before you cum for the first time

>building a 200mph monster on cinder blocks

Bump

would there be a chance of the car getting crushed if you bought it, imported it, and just trailered it to track events?

cars dont need to be registered for track do they?

Unless it's some kind of "street class" event or something then no. It's private property. Though this wouldn't make a very good circuit car unless you did a lot of work

i would import it under the guise of it being a track only track car

then i would just drive it unplated uninsured unregistered like 5 nights out of the year and just sit on it until it reaches the 25 year mark then make it road legal and back to its original livery

I don't know much about it, but 25 year rule is for DOT/NHTSA and 21 year rule on EPA. So I'm guessing for track legality it would have to at least be 21 since the r33 it's not obd complaint.

At least one guy on American Touge had an R34 GTR in the 2000's which I'm sure was legal somehow

You can't do it unless you plan shipping it back to russia and into the states. They check your import date paperwork along with the vehicle manufacturing date. I think it'd just be easier renting a warehouse in canada.

You can get anything a temporary pass, just look at the people driving r34s with Canadian plates at American meets.

i have a cottage house on lake erie, i could totally just store it in a garage in canada and sneak it from canada to usa if i had a boat that could hold a car

if it only needed to be 21 then it would be importable right now

For Track use yeah, should be around this year where that particular r33 should reach 21. No one wants to import it and have to send it out/back again in four years for NHTSA approval, hence why you see no importers offering the 1995 model r33 when the r32 is legal and serves a better track car in my opinion.

I was under the impression that the original doesn't exist anymore. Maybe take a trip to the Tokyo Wangan and let us all know.

>You can get anything a temporary driving pass

Quebec literally deports out-of-province cars of caught by the police which includes anything in violation of their incredibly strict car modification laws and anything RHD that's younger than 25 years old. Not that any sane individual would want to be anywhere in Quebec anyway

If I were to put Mid Night stickers on my car, would I get a group of angry Japanese men knocking on my door the next day?

If you live in Japan the answer is a resounding "Yes"

It doesn't, that doesn't mean every member removed their decals and stopped getting together.

Well we are talking about united states, not canada. Canada has a 15 year importing rule, not 25.

You'd be a huge fag and some weeb would key your car.

LOL no

yes, angry fat japanese businessmen will set the yakuza on your waittu piggu ass

Bump

Nah
Some obese cringey weeb losers would slash your tires and pee on your door handles tho

Please link them!!!!

Doesn't exist anymore. It was immediately disbanded after they had an accident with the bosozoku. This was 98 or 99.

which? Pictures?

yes

what car/cars are you interested in?

Bump

Bump

>Posting a lower resolution version of the same image