/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Pure Love Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previously, on /xivg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuRj--Nt0Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we didn't get this for tank armor

Levjethan is the one true god.

redpill me on lil bun.

post midlanders that need their bps pumped

Do you like stink colored red haired cats...

annoying

Does anyone know the name of the chest that she's wearing?

Hempen Camise. Highlander exclusive.

Do you eat shit?

Yes, the best kind of cat to impregnate

Cute, pure, high spirited and would never betray you.

ok bun

Yes, scat is one of my favorite fetishes dear

owes me 50 bux

happypost

How can I pet this?

happy post 2

Happy post 3!

Lizzard hater

Looking for cute and pure chocote to pet and love and hug and marry!

i like lizards

>gearing BLM alt
>running A9/A10N for some parts
>10 runs later and still haven't won anything

wow

I refuse to believe that Adelais is a male. Because that means I've been crushing on a male for all these months and I'm not gay.

Is it possible she's just a deep voiced nymph?

Raim...

whats this user

Post more catgirls.

That's Kritanaz, aka Adelais Auteuil. That picture was leaked in WoW general.

what's the name on the paper?

aeilmar?
aielmar?

because if its the first oh boy do i have some memes

It's the first. What are the memes you have? Drop 'em, bro. I want to see dank memes.

just to confirm, what region did this happen in, EU or US?

>yaaris banned

And that's how you deal with avatars in this general. First the pampers duo, now him.

I have no idea. US, I think.

ergh, my mistake then, i knew an aeilmar on AD EU who was the epitome of being a slav cuck nigger and if it was the same person, it'd be one hell of a coincidence

that ho has a decent bod though

Can someone explain the right way to level with levequests? I'm trying to quickly level ARM now at lv23, but it's very slow since I've been mining all my ore, cutting and milling all my logs, and relying on shops for everything else. I've tried a few, but with the runaround I have to do it hasn't really been worth it, not to mention how the gil reward doesn't really even cover the extra materials, let alone any compensation for all the iron and lumber and shit I harvested myself.

Is there a certain leve I should be repeating? Gathering the materials for 20 shields, then just running between quest giver and recipient turning them in?

It's slow because you are gathering your own mats

Focus on the triple leve for your current level range and try to HQ everything. The triple leve has a granny on the icon and allows you to turn in 3x for more exp.

How was she a slav cuck nigger? Tell us your memes.

stop posting any time

>urge to resub
>masturbate
>no longer interested in playing

If you buy them from the market, doesn't that just mean it's a massive pointless gilsink? I'm fairly new to the game so I'm not super rich, I just want to level my armorer at the same rate as my Marauder to keep myself outfitted.

You have a problem.

Screen cap of ban?

Crafting is a massive gil sink until you reach 60 and finish melding your ironworks gear

Like the ones that need 3 items turned in you mean? Will do, but what level of leve should I be going for? It'd be hard to HQ anything at my level or higher, so is it better to go for slightly lower level range leves?

>I just want to level my armorer at the same rate as my Marauder
Don't bother doing this.
There's no point.

So it's better to completely ignore crafting until endgame?

Yes

I bought the game the other day and played to level 15. The game is fun but I chose a random world and now I feel so damn lonely.

Do you guys play together on a world? I'm not looking for handholding or anything. Just people to converse with while I play.

I'm EU if that matters.

Main quest turned into autistic fetch quest trash right before lvl 30, does it ease up soon? It wasn't so bad before.

Most of xivg is on balmung

basically there was this estoninano slavo dumb fucker that had a CRRUSH on this norwegian bimbo that gave him attention

so fast forward some shit details she dumps her bf and starts flicking her bean and fisting herself in my honour before i eventually tell her to fuck off

this guy all the while was like the cringiest jelly orbiter that always went "pls i luv u ur my girl"

basically dumb shit it was funny, i got to see some decent nudes

It doesn't ease up soon, but after you get near the end of ARR it'll stop.

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

It's all downhill. All the way to 50. HW 50-60 is okay but the patches are garbage.

Thank you. I'll create a new character there and hope for the best.

I'm on Zodiark EU

Post nudes?

any time? okay

balmung is on the NA servers and it costs 18 dollars to get in because its over populated

Post intense fishing music!
youtube.com/watch?v=WuRj--Nt0Uo

Most of /xivg/ is on Balmung, but there are a large number of people on Gilgamesh, Excal and Leviathan as well (in order of most to least /xivg/ presence I think...)

That server is 99.99999% of the time locked for character creation. The only practical way to get on there is to create a character on another server and then pay for a transfer.

You have to transfer because the world is locked outside of maybe 30 seconds after maint ends

>tfw my cat is actually a nice person

Don't go to Balmung. Whatever you do, DON'T GO TO BALMUNG.

Most of the faggots here are on balmung, and if you're not interested in erp autism moving there is not worth it. Cerberus FC is active enough, but I can't say anything about other EU servers.

anyone else on Moogle?

What's the difference between a lalafel and a potato?
One doesn't scream when you put it in the oven

6/10

Why?

fug
I guess I should just get comfy and grind through it

Just trust me. Only go to Balmung if you want to ERP, get involved in drama, and generally be surrounded by people who act like they're still in high school or are actually still in high school.

If this happens to you often, chances are you're part of the problem. You can hang out with /xivg/ all the time and never get involved in this, or choose to get involved with the right people who dont cause drama. You guys just assume everyone that erp is evil.

maybe if you were nice but your hair is a really unappealing color next to your skin

>implying someone needs to be on the server ever to know that it happens

Just look at these threads.

she was stingy on shit outside of cameras and a few snapchats i cant access anymore, i tried to dig around for anything but i got nothing but the panties she ruined one night

enjoy

Anyone want to jerk off

>it happens
Yeah, because people PUT themselves into that situation and even dig themselves deeper. That anonymous is right.

go ahead, bake me like one of your potatoes
in the end i've already won

what

Anonymity makes people horrible
really makes your ticker tocker

DON'T DO IT

actually yes

who are you

Your character needs to be at least 3 days old iirc

Help me out here folks. I've been playing for less than a week now, and I'm level 45 on my Dragoon. I'm enjoying the class so far, rotations feel comfy and all is going well. However, I decided to look up information on how to play Dragoon to it's fullest, and I've gotten mixed information/opinions from websites, friends and random people. Some say that Fracture is a waste of a GCD. Apparently, a while before I started the skill got nerfed/tweaked and is now the worst DoT in the game, correct me if I'm wrong. And to be honest, it IS pretty lacking in terms of damage output. Lancer/Dragoon already has good innate DoT skills. I also heard that the ability generates more aggro because it's a tank skill, albeit the amount of enmity generated won't affect a Dragoon negatively in dungeons. It's basically a shitstorm from what I've heard from my friends, how half of the Dragoons are arguing that Fracture is shit and the others still love it. But what I really wanna know is what a proper Dragoon rotation and skillset should look like WITHOUT fracture, what my options are and whether or not you guys think I should drop fracture entirely.

Pst Rena Maki

You have to pay subscription first.
also
DON'T DO IT

Oh ok. Damn.

>implying it only happens anonymously

>Anonymity makes people horrible
How old are you?

Cerebus c@. did the lizard every come back to you?

How naive are you that you don't believe this?

Fracture doesn't fit anywhere into the (extremely tight) level 60 rotation, so get used to not using it.

Yes. And we lived happily ever after. A valentines miracle!

It turns out I can't even leave my current server, Aether.

What is the most populated world to play on that I have a chance to get into? I've been playing some Midgardsormr but it doesn't seem very alive.