Why would you buy anything else unless you are a filthy badgefag

why would you buy anything else unless you are a filthy badgefag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqbW2RwllbE
ssforums.com/forum/chevy-ss-general-discussion-forum/131817-where-get-your-holden-bits.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats a nice looking mazda.
Mazda 6 is a great car. I think ill buy one

I legit thought it was a Mazda 6 from the catalog kek

Because new cars suck. They changed the taxing in 2010 making the same engines more expensive, and by now they're legally mandated to contain tons of needlessly expensive garbage electronics that break all the time, like tire pressure sensors or in case of the USA backup cameras starting next year.

>slow
>faux luxury
>not pretty
Only poor people buy Genesis

Does Hyundai do anything other than shamelessly imitate other cars?
Like ever their models going back to the 90s copied the Civic and Accord.

then go buy some rusty shitbox ya luddite

Are you fucking for real? They're mandating backup cameras? RIP S-FR.

Because one of these is 9000 times better for less money, and is available in manuél.

Bait thread made by a guy that makes a variant of this same thread once every week

IGNORE THREAD. DO NOT POST. DO NOT REPLY.

>in case of the USA backup cameras starting next year.

Why... Really what purpose does it serve to require backup cameras. Another example of needless government intervention. Sticking their fat hands where they don't belong.

The Sonata and Elantra look nothing like the Accord and Civic, or does it look like a blatant "imitation" of any other makes.

Your statement is maybe true 20-10 years ago.

This is a cool as fuck car, it really is, but the chevy badge just kills it for me. I'm not one for debadging or badge swapping, but in this case I don't think I could live with the shame of driving around with a Chevy badge.

appreciate the enthusiasm but let's not bump a bait thread (including me)

Why wouldn't I want to bump the thread? The G80 Sport is honestly a much better car than anything Mercedes makes these days.

Weak bait/thread revival attempt, OP. Stop making these uncreative bait threads and get a life.

Let's bury the thread now, everyone.

Chebby dealers sell a holden grille and trunk badge kit, Holden center caps, and it's not hard to get the Holden key and airbag cover either. The hardest conversion piece is the instrument cluster and infotainment center, there's a guy on the chevyss forums that will reprogram them for you.

Not OP, I just think it's sexy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqbW2RwllbE

The quality of Mercedes is decreasing so the bar isn't really set that high to begin with

This literally changes everything.

That car is 5k more expensive than the genesis, starting price.

I think Hyundai should go a little easier on the edgy looks. Too much clutter in the front.

Or else it's going to become another "Boy racer" factory-riced 2017 Honda Civic

Funny considering the designer is from BMW

And the Genesis V8 is $8k more than the Chevy SS starting price. I wasn't comparing the V6 version, why would you get the v6?

ssforums.com/forum/chevy-ss-general-discussion-forum/131817-where-get-your-holden-bits.html

Most modern "designers" are full of shit anyways. I want my square cars back. Fuck pedestrians

square cars are ugly tho

never coming back for a multitude of reasons not just pedestrian safety

:(

except its one of the most conservative designs you can get from a luxury car

it will actually age well

Just as shameless as ford desu
Just google "ford copied" for laffs

would daily

ill take one in black

I want one in black as well, it's sexy as fuck man

>tfw Hyundai and Kia are still copying designs

Thought the Mazda shills were back for a moment.

>poor mans bmw

>Already have a Lexus and a Jaguar
>I care about badges

Please.