All alphabets and abjeds on earth are descended from this one

>All alphabets and abjeds on earth are descended from this one

Is that some kind of record for cultural diffusion, it's like if the whole world just had denominations of one religion pre variants one one style of music .

If a language uses and alphabet, it uses one based on Phoenician one.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/rosettaproject_sth_vertxt-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mayans

Used syllabaric glyphs.

Writing has come about in independently in Egypt (Hieroglyphics), Sumer (Cuneiform), China (Hanzi), Greece (Linear A/B), Nigeria (Nsibidi), and Meso-America.

Wow op that's one of the most interesting written documents on earth

>Found in the ancient city of Nora, Sardinia and dated back to 900-800 bc making it the oldest written document ever found in the Western Med
>It contains the word TRSS that translates as Tarahish, the lost city known for its fleet often mentioned in the bible
>It contains the word SRDN, the same word used by Egyptians and Levantines to name the mysterious sea peoples from the midst of the sea who served as royal guards for the pharaoh himself

>Other than those two words and a few other ones there's still no reliable translation of the document to this day and scholars still debate on its true meaning

Ogham

Brahmi script

Which is why I specified alphabetic systems

Based on Aramaic and thus Phoenician

Cipher of Latin,Greek or Runic all of which are descended from Phoenician.

Let them search for a while then they'll realise kek

Etruscan and Iberian too

Meso-American writing systems were influenced by Chinese, which itself was developed from Phoenecian

Yeah right, now go back to /x/

There is literally no similar signs in your image

How the fuck is it a "cipher"

They took an existing alphabet and copied it while just changing the shapes.

How did they copy it?

Amerindians are mongoloids.

They just took it and replaced the shapes

So instead of A they used the ailm and so on .

...I don't think you know what Oggham is.

I do, and it's a cipher

Then why does it miss so many letters?

And do you have any proof a direct line of development from the Latin alphabet?

Korean.

It is curious that, if oggham developed out of the Latin alphabet that is developed precisely in the region in the UK where the Romans had next to no influence.

Ogham has plenty of linguistic evidence of being a cipher, the specific candidate is up to deduction but most pin the source script as the elder futhark or Latin

Rongorongo?

Okay. What evidence?

The koreans just pulled a language out of their ass

im sure once upon a time there would have been some cave painting systems 40kybp that detailed every word through representation used by a peoples that rose tripping out on one psychadelic particular or another that they evolved alongside

If you think about it, being the first to think of an alphabet must've been really hard. The other styles of writing just paints a tiny picture to represent the word and then finds ways to expand from there. While the creator of the alphabet first had to conceive of phonology and how the different sounds are all unique and specific, then conceive of the idea of representing them in writing like a manual on how to say the word.

He basically did what kids to with "a is for apple", taking Egyptian hieroglyphics and using each one to stand for a sound there word began with in the Semitic language

archive.org/details/rosettaproject_sth_vertxt-1

But first he had to conceptualize the idea of the sound of 'a' to begin with. Most people don't think the 'th' in 'then' and the 'th' in 'thin' are different sounds, even though they're as different as 'f' is to 'v'. So this guy would've had to break down the words into their set of sounds after he thought about how individual sounds make up them. He was basically the first phonologist.

That's probably the exact reason why. It was a written code so the Irish could have messages the enemy Latins couldn't read

Yur stopid

Irishmen had no feuds with Romans.

But the Ogham script was only used for things like marking names on gravestones.

I looked into it, and apparently the Irish WERE afraid of Roman invasion from their holdings in southern Britain.
Now my question is if it actual was enough of a threat to really justify this?

All wheels in use are probably descended from a Sumerian prototype.

咱們

>I looked into it, and apparently the Irish WERE afraid of Roman invasion from their holdings in southern Britain.
According to what fucking sources?

Apparently so. they built a whole cipher