*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmpCWEAapQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

race me Le Mans style start

kek

>waits patiently for a mild breeze to knock it over

Lifttruck fags confuse me, i mean when are you going to need that much clearance ?.

whip out my huge schlong and make him cry of insecurity

baby dick detected

Mod Bogs.

>*drives around you*
>Nothin personnel kid

Flooding, offroading, fording a stream, because, less to pay for in a minor accident, pot holes, jumping a curb (or small barricade).

You know, not so everyday stuff.

>diffs and axles are still at stock height
lel no

But do every single lifttruck driver do this or what ?, i thought it was mostly a "my truck is bigger then yours" thing.

kek brotruck driver detected

The only time I think lifted trucks are stupid is when they never leave the pavement. If you have a lifted truck you go off road with it otherwise what's the point?

Anyone who lifts their shit and doesn't boost tire size is an idiot. You forgot about larger tires kid. My 38's give me quite a bit more clearance than stock tires.

lol

> i thought it was mostly a "my truck is bigger then yours" thing.

If you live somewhere with no off roading like Florida or California, No. If you live somewhere with plentiful off road trails, Yes people lift and actually use their trucks. Sometimes you need a lift and big tires just to get to work eg. working in the Forest industry.

>offroading in something where 85% of the weight is 5.5-10 feet off the ground

How is that lift remotely comparable to OP?

*floods your path*

Git Gud.

Is it a need if you do it voluntarily? I mean, nobody's forcing you into a mud bog, and there's certainly no mud bog on the way to work.

So basically in extremely rare weather catastrophes or because you're a bad driver who jumps curbs and crashes into things?

Yeah but the fenders are 4 feet away from the tires for no reason

Thats... no wait, I aint biting

Those guys all seem to have stock size tires on them. I can also only see minor lifts and I'm missing the 37 inch chrome wheels, too.

I'm talking about normal bro trucks in general. OP's truck is not normal. There are small mud bogs in some workplaces that require a bit of lift but nothing that would facilitate the need for that hillbilly rig.

>you dont NEED a lifted truck!

Ok no one is really arguing against this. You also don't NEED a car that can go after 50mph, but you probably do anyway.

What is it with Americans and ill-fitted pants?

Can you people not manage to walk into a pants store and buy pants that aren't several inches too long, don't shape into a dozen folds on your legs and don't give you the appearance of female thighs?

Ok.

I'm 2 stop signs away from a 70mph highway. And it's patrolled by cops that love to snag people going 60 for "impeding traffic." Even if the road is empty.
So I NEED more than 50mph.

He's afraid he'll look like a fag if he gets pants that fit.

>go around corner
>watch him flip over in rear view mirror

>Every truck thread I will post the one image ever in American history of an American pickup doing work

Get some new material rather than this shit that is reposted every-fucking-day

>Land cruiser drive through 3rd world jungles on stock lift and 205r16 tires

>Merritrucks need 4 inch lift and 31x10.5-16 in first world countries

I know that they pull over semis and samurais for barely breaking 60 so I know you are lying.

I bet you're watching like 5 GMBTFO threads faggot. Don't you got a head gasket to replace in your Subaru or something? Did some brotruck roll coal on you after a handwash or something? Did you have the top down on your Miata? Faggot.

'Murrica. Why settle for the bare minimum when you can listen to bald eagles fly instead?

No brotrucks where I live. I drive Mack flatbed

>having a margin for error is baaad

>Sometimes you need a lift and big tires just to get to work
>proceeds to post line of stock trucks in mud

>Jumping a curb is part of your margin of error

I think you mean escape route. Margin of error is when you go

>Oops

Not

>Oh fuck

I see no ef-sixfiddies

why do people in flyover country still dress like it's 2002?

>Flyover
Kys

assmad flyover spotted

it's ok, your cousin kelsey still loves your limp bizkit-inspired wardrobe

All the freedom in this thread is delicious.

Wat

>British fashion

>wearing the skinny jew

Why would they be British? Could just be from a real place in the US.

>Veeky Forumstists put thousands of dollars in their cars to make them fast but do nothing more than rev their engines and occasionally race a soccer mom
>thinks putting lifts and tires on big trucks is senseless

I own a couple of trucks and would never lift them. Fuck adding a bunch of weight, thousands of $ wasted, poor economy, stress on truck, and immediately depreciating it.
However you rice kids are no better.
And stancefags with their "uniqueness" dont get to point fingers either.

If you have a fuckload of money, do whatever.
At least the guys that dont live in liberal city shitholes get to use those trucks for some fun, while taking some curvy roads counts as "totally worth it" for most of you.

hard parking your massive bro truck is "TOTALLY WORTH IT"

i see these fucking bro dozers all the time with chrome RIMZ and they are always clean with no mud or dirt on them.

the upside is i get to also see actual offroad vehicles, that are covered in mud scratches and dents. Shit with reasonable lift kits and shit

Its called comfort over style, not everyone is a tool.
On the other hand can Euros go a single thread without pointing out something about americans? Yall are fucking obsessed.

Your sports cars exterior isn't destroyed and held together with drift stitches. Are you even driving it. What's the point of a 300+hp sports car if you're not driving it at full power every minute you drive it?

>Hard parking

It's actually much easier if you have a brain larger than that of a broiler.

why lift a truck when you can just have a normal truck?

I get it, i cringe at mall crawling 17 year olds as well.
I just think its stupid to say shit like "LOL SMALL PENNIS" while essentially accomplishing the same thing in a different way.
I have a spare manual 95 Ranger in great running condition that id like to work on a bit, but its not 4x4.
Id love to send that old ranger to heaven doing what trucks should do.
$1k to the bank doesnt hurt either though.

i hope you are pretending to be retarded.

Doesn't matter, their diffs aren't any higher.

>meet me in the parking garage

And do you keep a bad truck around?

The irony is that the person who made this would never reveal themselves

it isn't obvious?

>they don't know MDE

Because everyone wants to be a show off faggot

>Google links me to reddit
It all makes sense

>newfag so new he hasn't seen the thousands of pics of sam hyde posted every day

wew

Shoot the plastic oil pan and turn around

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on lowered trucks? My drop is only very slight because of the wheels, but I plan to go down another three-ish inches when funds permit

Dum

Ow

>he takes pride in being here so long
wanna know how i know youre a faggot, kid?

t. been here since 08

bus in background and horrifically inbred face.

>I've been here since 11:59pm dec 31st 2007

Looks like the jokes on you kiddo

I'm happy with just a leveling kit and 275/65/R20s.

Do you have rear blocks also? I like how it sits.

I live in Ohiana. Indiana cops love busting your balls. I don't need to give them a reason to pull me other besides for the typical reason of "shits and giggles."

Looks like if you put something in it, it would lean backwards

Nothing, they have the same clearance as a stock truck. they just lift the body, the diff and all the important shit is still down where it always was.

I work in the forest industry and we drive stock F250 or 3500 HD work trucks. LIfted trucks are for looks only and people who have a taste for them are faggots. There's no realistic every day reason to lift daily driver trucks.

If you're still in this thread, nope just a level. Going to put on 3" blocks soon probably.

I get people that lift their trucks, but I never understand people that lower their truck to the floor. Your truck looks great right now, so why lower it more? Also, nice 400ex, I just got done swapping frames on my 300ex.

>If you choose to get around without lining the petrochemical jew's pockets you're not a real man!
Pathetic, to be honest

>lowered trucks
why didn't you just get an el camino?

good thing he'll never put anything in the bed heavy enough to make it squat like a dog with worms

>mfw manufacturers will never sell utes in the US
They see this retarded lifted shit and think that buyers will be too stupid and inbred to understand utes.

California has tons of off roading retard

I get the mall crawler hate, but to claim HURR DURR NO MUD OR DIRT ON EM THEY'RE NEVER USED is retarded. Any non retarded person washes their truck after muddy or dirty use. If you don't you exponentially increase the the wear and rusting of your vehicle. Learn basic correct care of a multi thousand dollar machine before you start spewing shit out of your mouth.

you can get one here, sorta
youtube.com/watch?v=vmpCWEAapQY

most of the dickheads you see driving these lifted bubba tanks on the street will be pushing it if they ever park it on the grass

Why have a normal or lifted truck when you can have the antithesis of a truck?

If it's got chrome wheels and chrome underbody parts it has never been in the mud and it will never go in the mud. This is about as much offroading as these things will do.

you're absolutely right

>Honda makes a pickup that suits 95% of pickup buyer's needs
>Americucks only care about lift kits and towing capacity that they'll never use
At least Honda's optimism about american choosing sensible purchasing decisions.

Other manufacturers have just given up, knowing that full size pickups are completely useless. 95% of pickup buyers would have their needs better met by a smaller car based unibody pickup. That 5% of people actually using a full size pickup as intended would do better with a small commercial truck instead. They still do full size trucks because they know they need to match the retarded thinking of truckfags to sell.

I considered an older ridgeline when I was looking for a truck, but the back seat is useless for my tall kids and the bed is too short for the lumber I occasionally get and my 6'2" self when I want to camp out in it

CIVILIZATION INVENTED TRAILERS

WHY DO AMERICANS HATE THEM SO MUCH

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO GO ONTO THE ACTUAL VEHICLE

Why are you looking for a truck?
A minivan or a SUV would be better to camp in. Lumber can just be tied down.