/simg/ - Simulation Games General

FLESH PILOT Edition

Previous thread: A thread for all vehicle simulation games: racing sims, flight sims, train sims, submarine sims, tank sims, anything else sims which do not have enough traffic to sustain their own independent generals.

>Extra attention grabbing search terms
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/

>TeamSpeak
ts3.nogf.moe

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/SimulationGamesGeneral

>Website
simg.nogf.moe

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Air, Land and Sea pastebin
pastebin.com/aN1f84Db

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>Link to this OP text
docs.google.com/document/d/1eaAdM0Hyu3WwDTyilKPxsbQYK9L2NVPoDIZ5vYD6TLw/edit?usp=sharing

>Example of welcome games
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT Rally, Ship Simulator.

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3053564&postcount=4
youtube.com/watch?v=mGFIIoBicZc
forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?p=334824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bo-105 looks lit

can i get gold and an upvote ?

thank fuck we're getting the Korean version

no

>he still has his yellow stickers on his HOTAS

BRM

arrived today desu sempai

Are we getting just that version or others too?

more tank simming faggots

>Ralfidoooooooooooooooooood
>Against all odds!
UPBOAT.

Originally we were just getting the German version, but now we're getting that one plus the Swedish and Korean ones.

Welcome to the club friend, you will see that your system management effectiveness will increase so far that you will become one with the machine.

Sick, went to a museum the other day and they had the Spanish version on display as well as a T-26 and an underground room full of rifles

For the record, I am openly critical of the toughness of Russian planes and/or the lack of destructive power of the German cannons in BoS, and have voiced this plenty of times.

I bring it up almost every time I fly Germans, on how many more rounds you have to land to destroy a Russian airplane, vs a small burst obliterating German aircraft.

Just watch this Webm. I know I miss plenty of shots (this is early when i was still terribad), but I land what you'd think is enough 20mm shells to fucking rip open a god damn I-16.

I like BoS but one of those things isn't performing the way it should, whether it be the Russian invici-balsa wood, or the German memegeschoss rounds.

t. the harmtard

not every retarded post is me :(

Generally the 151 is fine for me but the FF is hot trash

i love that the i 16 just loses the left wing, the entire tail section was fine..
and you goyms praise damage models in this Game..

Also while looking through my WebMs, there are times where one small burst from a 109 or 190 completly fucking obliterates a Russian plane. I'm talking on fire, wings gone, dead as all fuck.

Then there are times where I unload half my ammo and although he is hurt badly, continues on flying.

Russian guns seem much more consistent in basically always wrecking shit if they land.

I'm curious if 777 is aware of this or if they have acknowledged it at all.

Baited
Bodied
Booty blasted
Dead ass

>"simg"
>is more of an arena for 14 year old BoS & DCS edgelords slinging shit at eachother

can the autistic flightsim cuntsters collect themselves and create their own thread and flood it with pepes and nigger feuds?

holy shit CLOD ops when, this is pathetic

To be fair, I would bet all my money that he had zero tail control. Tail is still there, but I am more than sure that all of his control lines were broken.

But I wouldn't be surprised if not.

Here is an example of german guns actually working.

Ok last one since I don't want to spam.

In this one you can clearly see 2 maybe 3 20mm rounds hitting the I-16 and it immediately goes down.

This really makes me think guys.

>can this general be killed of immediately by having 95% of the posters leave
yes. good plan

That looks like the wing pops off that you didn't even hit. How is WW2 even real?

(Harmless intensifies )

>tfw the most flaseflagged person on /simg/

what did i do to deserve this

Honestly that was the greatest bait that was ever baited.
20/10 bait.

>harmless is the actual undisputed best bait poster on /simg/

Who would have guessed.

I'm getting into car simulators, is there whats essentially a 3D Pro version of wheels and pedals? Preferably under $100 for both combined?

>tfw nazi rape baby

Hi guys, playing DCS. Why I can't even see WW2 planes with the Su-27 radar? Nerf because too much seal-clubbing?

Blueflag f a m s?

>His grandpa rode into Berlin in a t-34
Honestly you probley have some rape baby uncle's in krautganistan

>great grandpa

but yeah, probably.

no, cheapest decent wheel is the Thrustmaster t150 and that's like $180 and doesn't come with a shifter

All of the cheap wheels have very low degrees of rotation (usually ~270) and for car sims you definitely want 900-1080 degrees.

>Greg's grandpa was in the wermacht
>Harmless had a great grandpa that was in the red army
>Cepheis grandpa fell off a gaurd tower and died at aushwitz
So much history amoungst us.

This is true. Any time anyone complains of an OPFOR bias it's actually because BLUFOR is stacked with dunces. This because only non-intellectuals have bias against Russia.

I don't care that much about a MiG-25 but the Aacrid spam would balance out the spamraams

>Tfw when too intelligent to be a slavboo

>get on 6 of unknowing Viggen
>none of my IR missiles will give me tone
>didn't do anything different than every other sortie

Anybody else have this issue? Not the first time its happened. They just refused to give me tone.

>he thinks russia is still commie and not mafia-nationalist

I think there's something funky going on with IR missiles on the MiG-21 and the Viggen.

I can't get fucking toonnnnnnee sometimes with the IR missiles on those modules. No clue why.

It`s a bug that happens more often than not, I`ve had it happen to me many times aswell.

Lads, I can't sustain a boom and zoom for shit. I consistently struggle with taking down albatroses with my SPAD XIII.

What's the secret?

Its extra weird because its legit random. I flew the exact same loadout just before this and had no issue getting locks with the R-60M.

Also I fuck around in the mission editor a lot and I've had times where they just randomly wouldn't work there.

Since DCS is a sim, its probably simulating random missile failures/duds. Leatherneck truly the most based dev :^)

>They can't get tone on aircraft they're right behind
Wow guise what a 10/10 sim.
How can bos compete?

I mean to be fair in real life those old missiles had a spectacularly bad dud rate because they didn't keep proper care of the early A2A missiles so things would often be broken.

Holding the line in BlueFlag atm

fucking blufor

I'll be home in like 30 mins.
I need to reinstall.
I'm hoping that helps DCS be a little less shit.

Got 11 kills in the 29 so far

Died like 4 times and 3 of those were either AAA or oberational accidunts )))

We are about to get on blue flag at reset, red is in fucking doo do

!ATTENTION ATTENTION!

!ATTENTION ATTENTION!

!ATTENTION ATTENTION!

!ATTENTION ATTENTION!

WE ARE GETTING ON BLUEFLAG, WE MUST PUSH THE BLUEFAGS BACK!

forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3053564&postcount=4
>The ASP is currently being worked on
The fucker keeps repeating this mantra for over 2 years now.
Is there really no hope for mig-21?

I think I figured out webms

yep, I have

today is my birthday
post bmp

sorry I don't have rares

happy b-day bmp man

have viggo boddio instead

ded

merry christmas!

all playin ops

wrecking shit once again

I know I'm sitting here in teamspeak

youtube.com/watch?v=mGFIIoBicZc

Happy B-day my boi.

MiG

>tfw 3 /simg/ miggers are a combined 11-0 just tonight on blue flag

fuck GOD i love the MiG-29 so much.

You can bring that up to 15

t. Polar Bear

join teamspeak, receive dank gci

s u k h o i

>I'm curious if 777 is aware of this or if they have acknowledged it at all.

Of course they know, there is an official IL2 forum you know.

They do not give a fuck about any of the complaints.

The fact they lied about "accurate data for the FW190 only existing 2 months ago" should be evidence enough they dont care about accurate FMs or DMs at all

Falcon 1-2, unable

one of us
one of us

good shit f a m

t. жeня

Anybody know what this is from?

In return have some m i k o y a n a e s t h e t i c

why tho

1995, mock dogfight between Czech F-16D(?) and Hungarian MiG-29UB

forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?p=334824

Also my MiG is rarer than yours ;)

no mic

Just join. I'll happily GCI you, eeven if you can't reply.

Oh shit thats neat. Thanks.

Also I have r a r e s and a e s t h e t i c s

have some of my favorites

you can just type if you're cool.
plus you could still hear GCI

Dope, what`s your TS name?

Aiite, figure you`d need the help. Heard you guys were 1 man down?

Ivan. We're on the kraut's teamspeak.

All this anger and aggression in the thread is silly. Everyone needs to calm down

Don't make me resort to more drastic measures

I hate to boat in on everyone's conversation

What would you guys recommend for a noob who wants to get into flight combat sims?

I'm the sort of guy who does like to make a splash

Engineering career fair today at my university

Rockwell Collins was there with a desktop version of their flight simulator. Basically a PC but with a very high quality metal yoke/throttle quadrant setup. The scenario was just landing the plane but they had scoring and a leaderboard and I won. The cool part was it was a 100% accurate representation of their commercial HUD symbology for Bombardier I think

Talked with them a bit, they do the HUD for the F-35 and other aircraft as well as the JHMCS, a lot of really cool stuff

>mfw da boiz got a guns kill on an F-15 with a Ka-50

Is Call of the Wild any good?

>A thread for all vehicle simulation games
>vehicle simulation
>vehicle

gtfo faggot

>gods plane

where were you when gods helicopter fucking removed Jester???

Where's his crying in chat?

10 already

bemp