Got this much BTC. What do ?

Got this much BTC. What do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Put 50% somewhere safe and the loan the other 50% out on an exchange for steady growth.

1DN8MKq3mKeGX4wtiPwQmc6Wc3Q21udimF

the answer is always kneepads

how do you loan your btc??

On an exchange.

Buy a bunch of cheap alt coins on polo while you can. They'll begin rising towards previous levels after this Bitcoin rally and it's an opportunity to make bank.

monero ?

you can't you would never get them back.
basically "loaning" mean selling with a promise you will buy it back. of course you can shit down their throats the buy back is not enforced or supported.

Don't do shit with it. Put it in cold storage and forget about it for a few more years.

put it in the icn index fund

Transfer your coins to Bittrex and buy waves while it's still cheap to x10 profit by April.

You can loan it on Polo. It's used for margin trading.
I assume other exchanges have similar systems.

what you are talking about is not real lending, you never receive any btc to your account. it's all in the big sandbox and you have to trust a 3rd party to enforce the rules.

what i meant by you can't lend coins is you can't transfer them and expect to get paid back. and there is almost zero sense on loaning btc to people that can put the same amount in escrow btw.

Go all in Ethereum.

I never said to loan actual bitcoins to people via the blockchain.
I specifically mentioned using an exchange.

Exchanges are vulnerable to hacks which is why I wouldn't advise putting all of your holdings in one, but whatever you're willing to risk can be grown (relatively) safely.

HODL

Take some profit by selling one and let the rest ride. In the grand scheme of things though, it doesn't really matter what you do. $4.6k isn't a whole lot of money.

sell, wait for a crash, use the money to buy twice the amount of btc

ETH, LTC or Monero, but be EXTREMELY ACTIVE. Don't blink, sell at the first sign of a crash.

Hold and sell at $3,500/btc. That's what I'll be doing.

>Not selling at $10,000 a coin.

ISHYGDDT

What if you are opposed to usury, quite frankly it's against my religious and moral principals to be a usurious kike. Although it would be pretty simple to make money I guess.

then dont loan any out retard

what was the point of even saying such a statement

just to prove how edgy you are?

Jew detected, go read the Merchant of Venice you filthy kike. See how you recoil once someone condemns your filthy habits.

*le usury is evil meme*

i assume you only use islamic banks right

is it immoral to buy a treasury bond

Poloniex loves Usury. Site owner even sports a Red Shield in his troll box. Some kind of pig composer. Loves mETH

>*le money copulates with itself meme*

>state sponsored usury
>literally capitalism
>implying it's ok

nice try

>rejects banking theory
>doesnt like capitalism
>visits the Veeky Forums board
>treats it like /pol/

not sure if youre a communist or a fascist tbqhwy

either way you can take your bitcoins and shove them up your boyfriends ass

>not even giving me a (You)

shameful desu

>not sure if youre (sic) a communist or a fascist tbqhwy

Neither, criticism of the capitalist system is not synonymous with fringe ideologies, and is necessary to perfect our economic system. As you may have noticed we are encountering lots of problems with our current system, and you are a pleb if you don't realize this. You can shove your opinions up your kike nose, Jewboy.

>this particular financial type of contract (lending) is evil
>kikekikekikekike

fuck off back to /pol/. Wait, no, /pol/ is actually reasonable. fuck off back to stormfront/TRS

I don't like usury, but it's really only usury if it's at an unreasonably high rate. Treasury bonds don't qualify, and the rates are reasonable for the risk you incur in lending the money and the opportunity missed from not possessing it.

I read Marx and Luther at one point and had a similar kneejerk reaction, but the reality is that Marx isn't against fair loans, and that receiving interest is justified. Read 'Wealth of Nations' for a more cogent explanation.

it's not usury if it's a fair percentage.
if you are lending out money not to hemorrhage on inflation and help your fellow men out that can't be a moral crime.

>and the rates are reasonable for the risk you incur in lending the money and the opportunity missed from not possessing it
this!
you can't forget about the risks. and that when you lend money you are not screwing over the other dude you are helping him a great deal. nobody is forcing loans on others at gunpoint.

2.5BTC poloniex lending
2.5BTC bitmex, poloniex, bittrex daytrading
0.13BTC -->
1GsAtxLUpsG3n3w8m8bnbKtkWbVvLuh9Xr christmas gift lol

poorfag here, soon im gonna buy 20$

i can sell you 20 euros user euros are better than dollars worth more

i get paid in dollars i cant do anything because fees fuck me up

omg, even 0.005 btc would make mi christmas
1HqisHawbT3aTdMcKH9aiQPmz2ZKjmoA2j

bustabit

Keep hold of it OP and don't sell until the price has crashed to its lowest possible levels.

go on bitmex and margine trade BTC.. your $4000 could net you $100,000 on 100x margin

hold senpai

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

the first time i heard about btc the price was about 200 and tomorrow is gonna be the first time i buy fml