/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

/hsg/ Year of the Mammoth and NA + EU TOURNAMENT EDITION. SIGN UP TODAY.

>New rotation information
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356

Tournament Information
>25 BATTLENET BUCKS GRAND PRIZE
>Date: Feb. 24-26
>Time: 6pm EST
>Format: Conquest, Bo5
>Stream: twitchDOTtv/axolotlhooves
Streamer Battletag: AxolotlAndy#1798
>NA Entry Form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfWgLm4nNqzprlQVKZEKGYNLav4tRDpMz1QXqYNV6lTtwLcDQ/viewform
>EU entry form
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeo-O3Z5cQJEjS56l8K5Dhq8m2GkydybKkeiBFCXuN0tNuTQQ/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/
discord.gg/m8F3YeZ

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any word on how many have signed up already?

This OP is much better. Anyhow, fuck Blizzard.

This thread has the Shrek script in the OP. We're all in the other one.

fuck off retard, there is already a thread

Why is it so important for you to make the OP? Why would you make a new thread when the current one is on page 1?

You shouldn't make threads 50 posts early. And the tournament promotional general was already discussed in the previous thread.

ït's remarkable how many people don't get this simple concept

Fucking retards will be in the other thread. I don't understand why the mongoloid needs to make threads over 20 posts to early and make it such a low effort shit that it is.

Not even a link to the Mammoth shit.

nobody cares that's why you sperg

Because if the thread isn't 20 posts early retards (like you) put the Shrek script in it.

Feels good man. Will craft the doubles right before the rotation so I can use STB nerf dust and any extras pulled from season reward/brawl.

>Autist triggered by who got to make the thread first

kys kek lul

crafted double drake and ice lance myself
don't want to spend dust to upgrade the rest though

Except there is no Shrek script in here you fucking mongoloid.

POST A CARD RIGHT NOW!

Reminder that you get FREE DUST RETURNS.

Get your free golden legendaries today.

>You've been invited to join #shrek-script in "Hearthstone Cucks General"
We're not retarded like you. It's easy to tell when a link is changed.

>9 posters
Giggle

I didn't even make the thread.
The point is that this thread has info related to an event organized by /hsg/ while the other OP has absolutely nothing.

You are seriously autistic

literally who cares, everyone already knows all the shit that's put in the general thread OP

>using discord
is that why you sperged out and made a shitty thread 30 posts early?

zaddy onyx bishop

What the flying fuck is a goddamn "shrek script" ??

>everyone already knows about the tournament that is currently being organized

Sure m8.

if you make a thread 20 posts early just for the sake of it being "your thread" you need to be fucking banned

Confirmation from Ben Brode that you can dust the rotated classic cards.

No one cares about that peanut butter festival.

why did that need to be confirmed
after they introduced dusting adventure cards you can dust everything except the basics and c'thun
also they put murkeye into the same set and you can disenchant him right now

Have they clarified if you'll get the shekels for both you regulars and golds? The exact wording is "Up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck, we will give you the full dust value of any cards you have that are being added to the Hall of Fame set." which sounds like you would only get credit for gold if you have both gold and regular, but it's ambiguous enough I wonder.

Crafted a gold Sylv, gold rag, double gold azure drake, gold ice lance, and gold conceal just in case. Already had 1 lance 1 conceal and 3 power overwhelming so I've got the full roster. Worst case scenario should give me the same amount of dust if I didn't craft, assuming they don't make hall of fame non-disenchantable.

Come on autists, nobody cares about this thread. Move over to the real one.
There was a link in the OP to the full script (all the voice lines written down) of the Shrek movie.

>just crafted ice block for this brawl
>read about dust refund

they've confirmed that you get dust for up to two drakes or the commons with goldens getting priority and just the golden if you have golden and regular of the legos

It should work. I play in the EU region and I've purchased Blizzard games from the NA store to get a better price. Battle.net Balance should be account wide regardless of region. But I can make a Blizzard ticket to confirm it.

Obviously people care.

Because retards love to make up lies and start shit so rumors started out like 20 minutes after the post saying how you can't disenchant the cards after the rotation.

If you have 2 golden and 2 regular, you get dust only for the 2 golden.
If you have 1 golden and 2 regular, you get dust for 1 golden and 1 regular.
If you have 0 golden and 2 regular, you get dust for 2 regular.
Basically it goes up to 2 for non-lego cards and prioritizes the golden cards. The system is "rigged" in your favor to get the biggest dust value out of your cards.

So I guess you'll still be able to pull cards that were rotated out of Standard from Classic packs ?
They should give full dust from cards pulled this way because it's insanely dumb/deceptive otherwise.

Oh ok.

how do you access the NA store from EU?

Ah, bummer. It's a shame they didn't just do the full refund, since I'm a jewish dust baron I would've made out like a bandit since I never disenchant anything until it's nerfed/I desperately need dust. Got fat stacks of dupes.

At least this way I'll end up with the same total, just did extra steps. Had regular Rag so I would've gotten 1,600. Crafted gold so I spend 3,200, will get 3,200 back, and then will get 1,600 when I disenchant it. Oh well.

You could just go to the us.battle.net link and pay in USD.

For example:
us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls

But since the euro tanked its not really that worthwhile anymore.

What do you think this list will look like in two months?

this always worked?
fuck I've been jewed

Aya in the top 3

subtle

Really makes me wonder what the wild meta will look like.

>I'M IN CHARGE NOW
>We hunger for venegance
>Golems are a grill's best friend!
>Dr Jungle: 7 mana 7/7, battlecry: Summon two Junglebots. Warning: Junglebots may explode

Thalnos on place since he's that good. Can't really predict much past that.
It depends a lot on what is going to be released during the next expansion.

Nice.

it's all but confirmed next expansion is ungoro rite?

Does anyone wanna trade a challenge a friend quest?

We'll just challenge each other at first to confirm quests.

fuck off jew

add me on EU BestMageEU#2304

>best legendaries are 8+ mana
>doesn't fucking matter because no one gets to turn 8 anymore

Patches and Thalnos stay on top. Aya climbs. I think Kazakus falls.

We don't like your kind here, BestMage.

Kazakus is kill unless they reprint Reno or add something similarly powerful. The singleton cards aren't worth it when Reno rotates out, he's the big crutch that can prop up the lack of deck consistency, the others are just sprinkles on top.

the adventure grace period being taken away is huge

its like in wow right when they realize people are sitting on too much gold so they come up with ways for people to get rid of the gold and take it out of the economy
3 expansions with the shitty rng, dust, bad cards, tons of crap legendaries etc means people will be digging deep inside their dust and gold stashes to collect the playable cards, failing that they will have to dive deep into their wallet. you will not sit comfortably as easily as when theres even a bit of an adventure from time to time

they are already terrible on players being able to earn stuff, this will increase the gap by a lot, it needs to be offset by something im hoping for that badly. so important

i hate reddit so much they are eating this up i cant believe it

The fact that we need something as powerful as Reno is because there is literally no playable Taunt. Fucking Infested tauren and Dirty rat are not even close to be worthy replacements for Deathlord and Belcher.

They need to add actual good taunts and some healing to replace Funnel cakes, otherwise yeah singleton decks will die in the rotation.

finally the ultimate "flip a coin to win" card is out

>no more paying 2800 gold for 40 cards
>free dust for owning the rotated cards
>sarcastically thanking them for free gold
>"cuck"
there's no fucking end to the hearthshitter playerbase's complaining

have you noticed there have been more articles about hearthstone recently, feels like that to me, its like pre damage control
rather than people going to a fansite and reading all the crap or stumbling upon a person who unleashes all their discontent, maybe instead they land on an article and within the article it will say well there is some unrest but really it is explained away by this so its really not that bad
horrible

20 arcane dust has been deposited in your account

That 3/8 tree is a good taunt

What was my crime?

karazhan is 39 cards with 2 copies so 78 cards and 5 legendaries so 83 cards

really makes you think huh cuck

Are you sad about any legendary never taking off? I love Herald Volazj and the effect is one of the most interesting in Hearthstone. Yet it was fucking dead in the water.

Yeah, that's my biggest concern. The adventures ensured that everyone (Assuming they weren't retarded and knew went to save gold and/or be a good goy) got some guaranteed legendaries that were usually really important. Karazan might have been the weakest adventure and it still has a good stack of important cards.

Relying on boosters will be grim. Shit, out of a fat stack of Gadgetzan boosters I managed to pull two (2) Shaku, a Hancho, a Kun, and a Raza. The only cards that are somewhat playable are Kun and Raza, and Raza's fucked as soon as Reno's gone and Kun is basically just a third arcane golem as far as druid is concerned.

That's also true, but if taunt became prevalent again like with belcher then people could start running Le Hootyface again in aggressive decks. A good taunt or two alone wouldn't prop up Reno, Reno's strength is he doesn't get cockblocked by silence.

It costs 6 and the game ended or close to ending against aggro.
Also it's really bad. Since 6 mana 6/7 are the vanilla stats, they actually removed 2 stat points for Taunt when you should remove just 1 point (see Taz'dingo vs Yeti).
Deathlord is 1 less atk and half the cost for a really fair downside.

>I don't have a lack of self control it's just the game that is shit
t. reynoodlies

watching that faggot anymore
watching hearthstone streams

user you won

you forgot your meme arrows friend

So what should I craft now with the new changes? I don't have ragnaros

Yes of course. But there is only so much silence you can put in your deck when you want as much burn and agressively stated minions as possible.

You weren't factoring in the Getaway Kodo from the first Challenger.

what was the intent of this card

it's a card they don't have to playtest at all because it won't be played

To counter Sylvanas and Highmane.
Didn't pan out.

le depressed priest man was experimenting with Herald every once in a while and the general conclusion is if you manage to stick something worthwile on the board for a turn, it's great. But if you manage to stick something worthwile on the board, you usually win anyway.

So like any other badly designed card Team 5 thought would somehow take off despite the mana cost.

to put a man with thick thighs and a slim waist in hearthstone and straight into my heart

oh, the card? a counter for a non-existent n'zoth meta

Post your golden legendaries. There is really no excuse now you literally get them for free.

Anti sylvanas,,?

Reminder to craft all golden cards you dont have 2 copies of
You either get them for free, or get a free 3700 dust, your choice

>Golden "Hall of Fame Cards" Crafting Costs
Ragnaros 3200
Sylvanas 3200
2x Azure Drake 1600
2x Power Overwhelming 800
2x Conceal 800
2x Ice Lance 800
----------------------------
10400 Dust Value

>Golden "Hall of Fame Cards" Disenchanting Gains
Ragnaros 1600
Sylvanas 1600
2x Azure Drake 200
2x Power Overwhelming 100
2x Conceal 100
2x Ice Lance 100
-------------------------------
3700 Dust Value

We can't make every card of a set top-tier! Bad cards need to exist!

Nexus Champion Saraad
Gruul (dusted since)
Jaraxxus (crafted)

>this raycunt autism
NOPE

>tfw never craft

A well stated tech card.

Also to make my dick hard.

shit I only have 1k gold atm but I feel very tempted to buy some packs just to get dust to craft the goldens... fuck

I have a Golden and None Golden, do I get full dust value for both? So it's 4800 dust + I keep the cards?

this is how the blizzman gets you

>2017
>being new
(I own the yellow ones because people always ask)

read again. no

threadly reminder that there will be 1000 more years of auctioneer

meant to reply to