I am turning 20 next month and I do not have my licence. Is driving really that bad?

I am turning 20 next month and I do not have my licence. Is driving really that bad?

Driving is easy, where do u live?

Texas. I'm kind of scared because there are so many roads where I live that are very easy to go fast on and dying in a car crash is not how I want to go.

Grow some fucking testicles. This is why everyone looks down upon our generation

But I am not a guy.

Stop being a beta and get a license
Idk much about texas in regards to cars but atleast ure not in the rust belt

I have been observing the people who drive me places and knowing that there is an even bigger population of people I can't observe makes me feel very unsafe about being in control of a car. I'm not too afraid of my own ability but I am afraid of others(texting/eating or other distractions)

>Is driving really that bad?
what the fuck man, driving is the 2nd best thing after nutting inside your mum

My point still stands. Humans have had to survive for hundreds of thousands of years by not getting mauled by lions and bears and other animals.

The odds that you will for I'm a crash in a modern car are minute if you actually pay attention to the road.

The longer you wait to get your licence the more you'll regret that you didn't do it sooner.

Then drive defensively. Most people can go there whole life without crashing once.

not Op but please don't remind me. my mom is 40 years old and doesnt have her fucking license.

btw we don't live in a city nor is she physically handicapped.

I think she's just scared.

Fear cripples people today, but it used to be the cause of death of humans over evolution.

If you can turn that fear into an asset, good things happen.

That explains a lot.

Show us your tits attention whore, also no, don't drive. One less dumb woman driver on the road

how the fuck do i convince her to get her license. we've gotteninto huge arguments over this.

and my stepdad who is a pushover is letting this happen.

Odds are you won't be able to. If your old enough to drive and she gave birth to you it probably just won't happen.

>just turn your fear into an asset, bro

The majority of women shouldn't be driving.
Any woman who acknowledges that shouldn't be pushed and prodded at in an attempt to get her to drive.
Women are not capable of making split second decisions and sticking to them. It's why you'll see a woman about to crash into a car in a parking lot turn multiple times before eventually hitting it or coming to a stop.

More like
>Get over this made up bullshit in your head

Tfw almost got into a crash today because some impatient bitch couldn't wait for the road to be clear before making a turn

No, it takes some focus, but a lot of people that are half retarded can buckle down and do it well.

go buy the fastest thing on your local craigslist for less than $5,000 & proceed to drive it like Senna

you'll learn in no time

>dangerous retards on the road
>imaginary

Hi OP, UK here. The roads are full of retards but a vast majority of the time you can anticipate them and keep yourself out of the way.

I was extremely nervous about driving - mainly of smashing up other people's cars though.

Now I love it and have only had one minor collision with somebody on a 20mph - their fault not mine.

Once you get used to driving the fear will lessen. I started off with my leg shaking like jelly on the clutch - now I'm usually completely calm unless somebody makes me road rage (working on this) or some retards suicidal driving, if it nearly ends with hitting me, shakes me up.

On the plus side I don't live in some third world country where the roads are a l ruleless clusterfuck. And you probably don't.

I didn't get my license until I was 21. My dad just never took me driving or took me to get my license.
The good part, though, was I grew up in rural Texas so my uncle taught me to drive on country roads when I was 10-11 so I wasn't clueless how to drive.

Why are these happy Pepe images oddly calming?

My 86 year old grandma never had one because she was too scared. It ended up really limited her freedom later in life once she couldn't walk to town and my grandpa passed and couldn't be her personal cheuffer anymore. Her mental health has been in the shitter the past few years being basically stuck in the house and almost completely unable to socialize

whatever guy made these demented pepes deserve some sort of financial compensation

prepare to get fucked on insurance when you do get your licence, no matter how old you are when you get it the first year is really bad

I got my license a year ago being 23, and it was surprisingly easy, despite feeling very clumsy whenever my dad tried to show me how to drive.

I just regret not buying a motorcycle a long time ago: much cheaper and easy. I didnt get a car or license before because I was afraid of having to work in order to pay for it and thus drop out of college. really stupid shit.

Do you have feminine benis?

Not if shes a girl, girls have cheap af insurance even if they have no experience compared to guys, it's retarded

Get into a stick/manual transmission right away

Thank me later

Women are statistically proven better drivers than men, after all.

For the love of god, PLEASE don't start driving.

>Women cost less to insure
>Y DEY GET LOWER PREMIUMS izz not faaaiiirrrr
Really makes you thinkā€¦

this

Women I thought cause more accidents, but the payouts cost less, but guys get less accidents except they're more expensive to payout.

Either way, my government said they'd stop the discrimination guys face, but nothing so far. I think they'll just hike up womens rates though, top fucking kek.

... Read who I commented to, and what I commented, and realize, the OP claimed she's not a guy.

not in the uk, or most of the eu iirc, something to do with discrimination. all it fucking did was jack up girls premiums and did nothing for guys.

never forget, the jew always wins

Well statistically a 16 year old girl is less likely to hit the toge and rip mean skids with her mates than a 16 year old boy.
Being in a higher liability group doesn't mean the group is less skilled.

>name is projecthoon on Veeky Forums
>wonders why his insurance is expensive compared to a 16 year old girl who doesn't try to do retarded shit behind the wheel like you do

Half the people on this website don't even deserve licenses, webm related

No seatbelt.

scenc as fuck

No brain either

Love the how the Yaris or whatever the fuck just leaves.

I've never worn a seatbelt in 13 years of driving :^) and never worn a helmet or gear (besides a leather jacket) in 8 years of riding a bike. Live a little.

>I've never worn a seatbelt in 13 years of driving
you enjoy being thrown around like a ragdoll when driving fast?
you enjoy /literally/ not being able to see when riding fast on a bike? you enjoy shitty ankle support that causes mad pain after extended period of hard riding?

the only people who dont wear proper gear when riding are squids that drive down a boulevard to visit local glory hole

Yeah, ok, fine, I'll admit I put on a helmet and gear or a seatbelt if I'm doing hard driving or riding (canyons or something). I've never had a problem seeing shit in sunglasses at ~90 on a highway though.

you might end up living a little less

T. Person who has never ridden a motorbike

The rest of us know the feeling of a june bug to the face at 60mph, and have seen the amount of skidding you do when you come off from "sorry mate I didnt see you".

Have some body control you soft cock, you shouldn't just be a limp fucking noodle while you hoon.

This nigger is retarded, absolutely no understanding of how cornering can upset balance. You can tell how nervous he is by how he's holding the wheel anyway.
Should have gone off the cliff.