Wealth

hey /pol,
recently inherited 200 million in cash and stock options. really dont know if thats a lot.

what do i do next? im 18....

do i have to work anymore? should i still go to college? who should i trust?
this is what ive always wanted but ive worked so hard to get into college and stuff.

i dont know the first thing about finance

pic unrelated but i do have a mansion now...

i dont think im breaking any rules by posting this

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/121815/buffetts-9010-asset-allocation-sound.asp
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vzgl/you_just_won_a_656_million_dollar_lottery_what_do/chba5nw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck lots of hookers and eat take out food. When you are not horny play mmorpgs.

shitty bait thread by a shitty poster pretending to be a shitty idiot

sage/hide/ignore

UGH

You need to invest your money. Sure you can allocate some to spend frivolously but you can turn 100 million into a billion in 10 years. Be careful and don't get jewed tho

i think thats drakes house
i no i no its sus to no that

>Invest
>Become support wealthy
>Gain influence
>Fight kikery
>Profit
>Comeback and shit post on /pol/

im pretty modest when it comes to spending so ill spend as little as possible.
the question now is college or no....

you inherited an option? what does that even mean?

i dont believe you inherited this amount, you would be out doing bucket list shit 24/7

crap... ugh i dont know the financial jargin but it said something like stocks portfolio or something idk.
idk much about stocks n all that stuff

options finacialese speak for a temp contract to buy or sell a stock after a fixed amount of time

You should go to college. With the highest level degrees you could be a CEO or some shit

Put 180 mill into the S&P 500.

Make an average of 5% after inflation per annum.

Wait 20 years.

Have the equivalent of $360 million in today's money (minus tax).

Then throw me a mill as thanks.

see for me im scared ill burn through it all

lol, what? , are you writing lyrics for a emo band

oh okay so those are transferable. i thought they were an offer as opposed to an actual piece of physical property.

im gonna talk to some people in the family tomorow and theyre gonna advise what to do with the stocks and what not.
im scared they might take shit away though...

No one with that much money knows how much money they have. Wealth at that scale is hard to quantify exactly

Give me your money.

explain

Go to college for business you dummy. You'll learn.

And that's why you should learn it in a college, dumbfuck, to learn how to manage it, or even invest it

Or of course just NEET away

Build your own abortion clinic in the ghetto and give free abortions to niggresses.

you can sell them when the fixed time expires, and you qualify you have your money invested by top financial investment firms if you really did inherit money not ask /pol/acks for their advice

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/121815/buffetts-9010-asset-allocation-sound.asp

And, don't talk to people.

Here is a very very good guide, I know "leddit" but still, very sound advice on how not to get screwed. Read it:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vzgl/you_just_won_a_656_million_dollar_lottery_what_do/chba5nw/

(It's aimed at people who win the lottery so not entirely applicable but a lot of the advice is relevant and very sound)

i was thinking i could use my cash to get admission into mit and then get a degree in engineering. then start my own company or something like that.
wat thinks you?

u pay off my student loans so i dont have to finish college

Alright OP tell us how in this fantasy scenario you inherited $200m. Long lost uncle?

I don't believe you, but let's say for the sake of the argument that it's true.
I'd make sure my funds were distributed so not all my eggs were in one basket and I got a reasonable return on investment. I wouldn't really change my lifestyle though because I'd be afraid people'd want to friends with me because of my wealth. On the other hand, I might want to bail some of my friends out and I'm not really sure how to do that without showing my hand.

not long lost.
but yeah my uncle passed away

Get a job in Charlotte, NC and commute from your tract house in Rock Hill, SC. Sit in traffic on the I-77 morning and evening, pay your taxes. Be a good Goy.

user post proofs of this money

And for advice, I would learn to invest and just learn to live a simple life. Never tell anyone about your wealth and study, study, study. Philosophy will keep you from snorting coke and following a path of self destruction.

Never stop learning how to be humble. For an even more fuffiling life, with your investments also consider donating once you have a steady stream of income.

im pretty sure all the stock are from different companies so im good there
ive never had any friends so i dont giv a shit about that

you can become one of the most influential people in the world. don't fuck it up.

I have some experience with this type of situation, and might help you.

drop me a line: [email protected]

wat kind?

i already have some people i trust in the family who are good with this stuff

If thats what you want to do then sure, though starting your own company can be risky

Make sure that they are not morally compromised, or anti-social.
Don't be afraid to ask. and understand. Don't hesitate for a second to get to the bottom of every single thing that they let you sign.

NEVER give away your power. Especially to these people.

Unless they are of comparable or larger wealth, they have known you to be the heir apparent for this fortune for years, and have, for years, positioned themselves socially, and in your mind, to be the trusted mentor.

You think I am kidding? The average Harvard MBA makes low 7 digits throughout their career. That's less than $10MM in 2016 money. We are talking 20 times that.

If you supposedly have family members you can trust then why are you asking us?

We're just gonna tell you to start bankrolling white nationalist political organizations

it was what i was gonna do before i got all this money to begin with. in all honesty i want more cash now

Fuck college, seek investment advice and invest half of it, put the rest in high interest savings account and live off of interest and pursue a career in what you're the most passionate about, idle hands breed degeneracy (and spending).

Get some good rich guy habits.
Tip service people you genuinely connect with largely
Monetarily support independent creators you like (like shows on TRS radio).

Tell no one (when you're not anonymous).

Godspeed lucky user.

cause im still only 18 and sometimes i feel as if my doesnt actually trust me

yea... the only one i trust is my bro.

You need to work for your own emotional well being and go get a degree in finance so you can learn how to manage your money.

Don't advertise your wealth.

i think im gonna go with the mit plan and hire a bunch of financial advisers bc thats what ive always wanted desu.
its what im passionate about.
i fucking love math and physics

i have no one to advertise to. ive always been alone

Does your brother hold an equal share of the inheritance to you?

You obviously come from a generally well-off background to one extent or another - Would you say that your brother like to flaunt his wealth?

Is your brother a businessman? did he work in a professional environment or started his own business?

If he is humble, comfortable with wealth (does not need to flaunt it or engage in conspicuous consumption), experienced in a professional setting and has managed to have his own business, I would trust him.

--------

Disregard people who tell you not to go into college. For people such as yourself, going to an elite college is a hugely important experience

you have enough money to go to college
don't spend it all and hardly spend any
you can live comfortably for the rest of your life
that being said you can live COMFORTABLY
keep in mind all the tax you will be paying
you will learn all of what you need to know eventually just pay it safe

go ask those kikes at biz what the deal is
they can help you more than we can probably

go to college brah. just take sick classes. there are so many.

so jelly. wish i could learn for free but im a poor american =/

You're retarded, why start from levels below you? Goto wharton get a finance degree then get a mentor that can help you invest and grow your money

replying this much to bait threads

you're either retardedly senile or desperate for attention

unsolicited advice

also go to school outside the country. why not? your rich AF and it's cheaper than out of state. go experience the world, it will help with your growth as a human being

ITT people living other peoples dreams

>this many retards who think OP isn't the worlds most obvious troll typing purposefully retarded responses and saying he got 200mil

For being financial gurus you guys sure are dumb.

It's like the parent raising his kid to be what he couldn't and the kid doesn't give a shit because it's all play (troll) but the parent still keeps yappin

I've got some advice, the best advice you'll ever get. It'll cost you though, say, 250k?

> 200 million in cash and stock options
>dont know if thats a lot
The key to trolling is subtlety, newfriend

buy DOGE
short PRAN

My nigga that's drakes house lmaoooo