/fhg/ - For Honor general

guns when? edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Hero guides[NEED MORE]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RfwczGSs
pastebin.com/rzu7YcZk
pastebin.com/9heD9cjc
pastebin.com/1ZtPysif
pastebin.com/1esVhVEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LAWBRINGER BUFFS WHEN

>tfw no LB bf

i made something, thinking about doing femshugoki next

>single handedly winning 4v4 Elimination and Skirmish matches

Why does anyone even play the other classes? Berserker is literally perfect.

I like it.
A lot!

>Lawbringer is so fucking autistic that one of his SPECIAL MOVES is just shoving you
>Not even a tackle or a push, it's just a small shove
>He also autistically hits his own head and screams a lot

actually, how are you supposed to guard against the Warlord's headbutt? There's no windup and he gets a guaranteed hit.

is there a way to randomize the heroes you fight in custom/practice matches per match?

say i want to do 99 games vs. a level 3 bot, can I set it so the bot hero type changes every match?

>no fapfic involving nobushi getting fucked right up her ass and put into a mating press with her spear

>tfw no valk gf to mount you and dominate you in every possible way

why live

Hot
Why is the fabric going INTO her inverted nips, tho?

>load brawl
>get into game
>ROUND ONE
>zooms into your character
>YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED. RETURNING TO MAIN MENU.

i want to fuck those nipples

>use THE LAW's charge to ledge a Nobushi when it's down to 4v1 and she would have lost anyways
>mentions "muh honor"
No one has honor in a 4v4 dominion, not even that hypocritical cunt would

>Don't have to move from stick to face buttons.
I rebinded X and LB

not soon enough
but bet your ass when he gets buffed people are going to complain LBs are OP, but that's only because LB players had been gimped up to that point

Why isn't there an option to disable mouse guarding

Yeah, almost as fun as RAAAAAAAIIIDDDEEEEEEEER

>tfw you have to teach people to not be rude

best taste

valk is built2breed

Completed fics-
pastebin.com/RfwczGSs Lawbringer x (female) Reader
pastebin.com/rzu7YcZk FemRaider x MaleRochi
pastebin.com/9heD9cjc MaleWarden x FemRochi

To-do list-
Peacekeeper Viking gangfun
Futa!Warden and Trap!PK
Nobushi or PK with Raider

Will also take requests.

Hnnnng, gdi
mombushi when

this a cute

>When your conq guide is in OP

Didn't expect it to last more then a thread, feels good.

I dunno what's a better feeling, either a back and forth duel where you have great match ups against one another, or like what just happened, trash canning a player hard to the point where he stops and starts asking you questions, like the proper timing to get out of guard breaks and how to avoid my conq shield bashing, and what it confirms into and such.

He even got a round in on me as lawbringer, with him focusing on draining my stamina to the ground. Won every match and he ended up leaving just now, but it does feel nice to try to teach someone else how to be better, and actually seeing some results.

>cuts off right at the end
FUCK
oh well, its pretty obvious what happened

>femgoki
>sit emote
>imagination

It's unblockable, how do you want to block that?
Just dodge it

He tossed you off the cliff, right?

>ok, I'll try again
>load brawl
>my pug teammate is also renown 1
>enemies are levels 3 and 5
>gonna smash me some scrubs
>ROUND ONE!
>zooms in
>pic related pops up

where are the PK ones where she fucks mconq

i remember there being 2

I CANT PLAY AT ALL! I keep dissconecting from literally every match for the past hour. Duels, brawls, 4v4 doesn't matter half way in, im kicked.

NOW I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF SHITTERS

How to get good at Nobushi?

pastebin.com/1ZtPysif
pastebin.com/1esVhVEM

these?

but im conqueror :(

I'm just keeping track of the ones I've written, those were by another kind writefriend.

>destroyer of shitters
>stayed inside the Doom Banner the entire fight

Try again

play keep away

Do we have any galleries of the rep gear?

>168574716
Yeah constantly fighting over which cock to suck lmao

Spam lights and gb in between to le epic kick

>half way
I literally disconnect right before I take my first step in game

You have 2 options. A, dodge twice so you roll, draining some stamina but you don't get hit and you essentially reset back to neutral. Or B, realize that he can't dodge your shield bash and abuse it on him.

Conq/warlord vs conq/warlord really does boil down to bashing the other for confirmed hits, and guard breaks into wall combos. While normally as Conq you play reactive, in that match you have to take the offensive otherwise you will eat those headbutts repeatedly. Try to shove and bully him into a wall for those sweet combos.

14/88 GAS THE VIKES, AS THE LIGHT OF GRORIOUS NIHON RISES FROM THE EAST SO WILL THE SUN WILL SET ON YOUR LIVES

>rep 3 warden
>shit
>runs from everything
>only gets throw kills
>can't block
>the level 10 warden on his team is way better
how do you go 3 rep lvls without getting even slightly good?

Dominion gives a ton of EXP for time spent.

Probably letting a friend try out the game.

could be his reaction time is 400ms
then he has no hope of improving

What's the point of making emblems if other people see it super small?

>Only one guide for heros
>It's for the Conq
>It's written by a guy that doesn't know the bash is easily dodgeable by even heavys and even when backed into a corner

Place it on your back or chest then.

>tfw carrying 2's and dominion and i can't parry worth a damn

I sure do love being the best shitter among shitters.

THE WEEBS WILL NOT SWAY MY HOLY CRUSADE

>I'm literally gonna focus ALL of my energy into dodging this charge
>I'm not even gonna block that huge windup swing
>HA! I DODGED IT! See how easy that was?

I think I know who you're talking about. I faced exactly that sort of Warden in a Skirm last night. Knigger just ran around trying to score ledge kills instead of helping his team mates.

>doom banner
You don't even know the feats used - and that's why you're bad

I haven't posted that webm once without some dipshit not cluing in to the fact that it's me and a friend to prove a point.

not even kidding, git gud
if you cant react to the huge orange shield you are shit

It's why you guard break toss them there in the first place. Or dash forward and bash. And if someone knows to dodge to the side when you dash forward expecting a bash. you can simply dash forward and not do anything as they try to side dodge and go for a punish, in which case you can punish them right back. Or alternatively because they just dodged you could also very well get a guard break in.

If all you do is heavy + bash you ain't gonna do shit once they catch on. Once you have them already stunned on the wall then heavy + bash works at least twice, if you have them on a really tight corner you can drain your stamina all the way with it and chunk half their HP.

Why is she so perfect? I swear I'd just ler her shove that spear up my ass, and dominate me in every possible way. Then I would come in her tight muscled pussy

current orders? Looks like we're about to lose ground in the north but hold off the east

>tfw when shugoki is fat and hard to dodge with

Watch the webm again bud. The shield bash starts winding up before I even regain control, then I dodge it. It's react able. You can't mindgame someone with it unless their shit and preempting it.

post purple gear I need to lose this erection

What do you like better, passive or active feats? Why?

POST conqs

fhg, how do I git gud with berserker? I feel like you spend an inordinate amount of effort just to get in.

passive because you dont have to fuck around managing cooldowns

>>>/reddit/

Looks like the vikings are going to take over most of the continent again tonight. You cucks should have joined the winning team.

you failed miserably
the only way you could dodge it was when you knew it was coming AND you devoted all your attention to it
couldn't even block an unprovoked heavy in the meantime

very gay indeed

Conq is shit, get over it

No-boobshi

Practice nailing those deflects.

>have to grind for ages to get the fancy gear
Yeah, can already tell that this will kill the game for me. Played a ton these first few days to get my main Shugoki to rep 3, but now I can't even muster the energy to open the game up again.

Beautiful.

Awesome. We need more weeb tits.

Dodge into light attack to start your chain going. Then keep going but keep an eye out to make sure your opponent doesn't parry you out of it. If you feel like you need to get out, either finish with a Bear Claw or feint a heavy attack with a dodge, then get out.

If the enemy is too good with parries to even start your chain, bait them with a heavy then feint into gb to start your chain. Keep them guessing, Zerks need to be unpredictable.

t. Rep 3.2 Zerk

Fuck conqs. Why those the chain move so fast compared to his arm? I'm deflecting every hero with my eyes closed except for the conq because his attack doesn't match his movements.

You're supposed to be playing for fun not bigger numbers

must be nice to not disconnect from 75% of games, huh?

How do you keep pushing after a guardbreak? Not like a shove but pushing with a shield as warlord.

every game you aren't in is one less shugoki and one more spot for a peacekeeper/orochi

every game you are in is one less orochi/peacekeeper killed by a shugoki

that is reason enough to play

>I'm out of guard in a corner not pressured
>He runs up and guards up
>I make no attempt to reposition or change stance
>My friend is even in default teal and gear
This is the intelligence of people that think Conqs shield bash is useful.

I got teamed up with two people rep 2 and one rep 1 in Dominion against totally fresh player and we still got destroyed because the faggots went for the kills instead of the points.
Level mean absolutely fuck all at the moment.

HAHA IM SO FUCKING HAPPY SIDE DASH ATTACK BEAT EVERY SINGLE MOVE AN LB CAN DO

NOT EVEN A FEINT BECAUSE ITS TOO FUCKING SLOW

Don't get cocky though, the weekend is coming. Gonna keep holding on and break their spirits. Weebs seem to have given up already.

with warden I use a zone attack. everything else isn't long enough

Shit eats a third of your stamina but it hits.

>shugoki
>people just walk away from me because I'm slow
>can't catch up
I just wanna play too.

I don't care about the bigger numbers, I want the fancy armor.

>Weebs are gaining territory on all fronts
>That's enough playing for today I think
>Not even an hour later and people are saying we're losing all our land
Fucking hell is the Samurai faction made up of like 20 people or something?

I'm sorry user

Passive
I always forget about my feats
Probably would have helped many time

>still can't choose between Eliminatiom and Skirmish

I can't get my fucking order done because I keep getting put into Skirmish matches.

>vikings owning half of the map all the time
Keep raidin bois

I don't even know how the Vikangz managed to keep fueling their frontlines for so long.

You should set your preference to eliminatation so you can wait 3 times longer to get put into skirmish anyway

>Warden's zone attack

Defend this shit. Pro tip you cant

inb4 wardenfags say gitgud xD deus vultlolhaha le meme xP

You can set preference though. And if you end up in a match, when you're done, map vote an Elim map.

Set elimination to your favourite and remember to always vote for elimination maps in the lobby in between matches.