FJ60

>FJ60
>J40

I can only afford one, it will be my part time driving car split with my 1990 Toyota pickup. I am thinking the FJ60 just because it'll be a little less spartan, however its hard to pass up on the classic look of the J40.

Sounds like you should buy a $2000 Suburban and install custom parts from a GM truck and an F250.

FJ40 is the only way to go.

Why

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD.

>toyota fangirl from two /ORG/s ago still butthurt and now samefagging in his own toyota worship thread

It's OP. Pay attention to poster count in the bottom right corner.

Consider the difference in wheelbase and cargo space between these two. It all depends on what you need.

Spotted the GM fangirl

user FJ40s are fucking $15 000 + when the FJ60s are under $5k

If similar conditions the 40 would be worth more.

Very few people care about the 60 and the 40 is appreciating enough that people are building replicas (icon)

Doesn't change the facts. Does it get any more pathetic than starting this thread only to make a post like this What the fuck are you even talking about parts from a GM truck and F250?

>Doesn't change the facts
What facts?

That you're a petty samefagging autist that is unable to get over an argument you previously had on the internet.

What if I told you I wasn't OP

Then I'd say the fact that you're butting into a conversation that doesn't involve you.

Or you'd be lying. Either way, doesn't make you any less pathetic.

In my area a FJ60 in DD quality is a minimum 8k, and thats not even in great shape.

Also I am OP and this is only the second post i have made in this thread, including the OP

>doesn't make you any less pathetic
>GM fangirl
My kettle isn't black m8

Explain the poster count.

>3 posters after two replies
Sure beats me

It was at two posters after two replies.

In that case, is OP.
Are me.

Why would OP tell himself that the FJ40 is the only way to go?

Because he's (your words) "a petty samefagging autist" that I gather was trying to bump his own thread and stimulate discussion.

Or more likely, and are you, and is someone else.

What ever helps you sleep at night fangirl ;)

I'm not the one bringing up arguments several days later unprovoked in an unrelated thread. Perhaps you need some help sleeping? Hard to believe it's still bothering you. Are you suffering from PTSD?

You're the one who continues to imply uncitable implications however lol.
If it helps, I'm sleeping like a log ;)

If you made this post that's petty as fuck regardless.

If you were devastatingly offended by this post that's petty as fuck regardless.

>If you call something out for being petty, you must be devastatingly offended

Okay kiddo. Been a long time since I heard the old "I know you are but what am I" comeback.

Stay petty, my friend.

>Okay kiddo
>Stay petty, my friend.
Once again, my kettle isn't black m8.

Look at this post By your own logic as can be deducted by this post alone, you are exactly what you are accusing me of being in this post.

That is dictionary definition level hypocrisy.

Your attempt at "I know you are but what am I" has turned into "I know I am but what are you" because you're arguing like a petty child and can't into logic.

>Look at this post
That post was an effort to show your very level of hypocrisy to begin with. You presented me with a psychological projection that was found to be fallible. Don't take offense when it's seen you're a petty insecure fangirl.

I want GM to leave

I'd just get the 60 for a more comfy DD

Regardless of the rest of the posts or any samefagging done or not done, the first reply to this thread is petty as fuck.

Your reply to that is a failed attempt at rewording "I know you are but what am I"
Your level of petty is beyond comprehension.

That was toyota, not GM.

It's like you completely lack the comprehension to understand this post >I said it first so that makes me barlese
What you are literally saying

I own a Fj40, its really bad on the road, it's all over the place and it's uncomfortable. It's a good off-roader but it's just not a good commuters car, it looks and feels old, and I love it because of that.
The fj60, its better to drive around, comfier, its a capable SUV with lots of room, just feels like it is from another era (because it is), it's way more practical.

No, I comprehend the post, you're just projecting your own hypocrisy on anyone you disagree with.

>you're just projecting your own hypocrisy on anyone you disagree with.
My kettle isn't black m8

Oh look, you're doing it again. Let my try your logic out and see how it works.

Your kettle is black but mine isn't.

How'd I do?

I have the comprehension to understand that you're fucking retarded

You could open a multi screening cinema with all that projection m8.
You'd get a lot of free loaders though because of all that insecurity.

elaborate

>GM fangirls abandon thread
as expected

Sorry I didn't feel I needed the last word after you showed me how fucking retarded you are. But if it makes you feel any better, here you go.

>I know you are, but what am I
and the endless cycle continues

That post was nothing of the sort. You accused me of abandoning thread, I accused you of the opposite, of sitting here prolonging the discussion be it either by making sure you have the last word or by provoking further discussion on the matter.

But I suppose you realized your arguments weren't working so you tried to use mine regardless of whether or not they applied to the situation. Could you be any more unoriginal?

>call others retarded when you are so yourself
Sorry you overlooked your own point. \
>But I suppose you realized your arguments weren't working
No arguments here mate, just observation. It's funny watching you try to victimize yourself though.

Do you know what victimize means?
Or are you going to go off on some tangent grasping at straws for something resembling an elementary school comeback?

>>call others retarded when you are so yourself
>Sorry you overlooked your own point. \

>I know you are but what am I?

He did it again, folks.

It's like a broken record.

>Do you know what victimize means?
Someone who acts like an elitist, then feels as though they're being treated unjust when their elitism is pointed out is a pretty close example.

You accused me of doing something I obviously was not, likely because I accused you of doing it multiple times when you were.

That makes me an... elitist?

I'm not acting like I'm being treated unjustly, simply pointing out that every point you try to make against me is flat out wrong. You're just blindly throwing everything at me and hoping that maybe something will stick. Dare I call it pathetic? You're only reinforcing earlier points.

Post yfw autists from reddit keep shitting up the threads without saging and all you want is to discuss the merits of classic offroading vehicles.

>all this rageposting and responding to easy b8 trolling

I used to think it was the GM fanboys shitting up /ORG/ but this is pretty damning evidence to the contrary.

>implying this whole thread isn't false flagging from gm-cucks

lmao go to /ORG/
two people are legit discussing FJ80s right now in depth with their issues. i try to stay out of circlejerk generals but i have a toyota and Veeky Forums is really helpful sometimes.

what the hell are you on about

>wanting a j40 over a fj60

I'm picking up a mint 2008 gx 470 with like 80k, so basically a Prado 120/4th gen 4runner? with more leather. Sometimes they are cheaper than the 4runner with equivalent mileage/drivetrain which is weird. Doesn't have that 4runner/Taco Tax. Gonna turn it into my wood grain warrior, overlander. I sat in one before and that shit was comfy ass fuck. Gonna be my ride from Tejas to Alaska/Canada. I hear the 4.7 is Toyota reliable, not the best, but good. Way better than my 3.Slow in my 94' 4runner. Thinking OME 2.5'' lift some ARB metal front and rear and the wheels/tires/sliders/9k winch from my 4runner which I'm donating for parts to my buddy and offroad partner.

What do you guys think about them? Prado or GX. Just looking for a second opinion before I shoot. Postin on /ORG/ too.

FJ40
J

you really need to fucking kill yourself