Why do you guys hate me? Fuck you losers, you probably can't even afford one of your shitty "3k civics"

Why do you guys hate me? Fuck you losers, you probably can't even afford one of your shitty "3k civics"

who dis fuccboi

this thread again

he actually liked the 3k em2 civic he drove.

I don't hate you at all, Matt.

he spent a ton of money on those glasses because he wanted ones with lenses that looked matte in the camera

Hang in there Matt

Dillon optics are actually really freaking good.

>BEHIND the train
>actually even showing the rear end of the train in the photo

he must be on several irony levels I can't comprehend yet

Never take seriously a man with a Pearl Jam tattoo.

How much did those cost? I realized that he was aiming for no glare

i like u matt

he's alright but he does come off as a "that guy"

280-300ish. The silver ones are really great driving glasses.

4u

>replying to this thread

There's only like a 50% chance this is actually Matt Farah.

>that Porsche 912 video
hahaha wow what a fat cvck

Because he's a literal literal daddy's money dickhead who "toiled his whole bloody life" to turn that 100 million dollar fortune into 101, doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about but pretends like he does. Also he's fat.

it's ELPRES

>uses public roads as his private race track
>does 3x the speed limit
>comes up upon person doing the speed limit
>starts flashing his high beams at them*
>says how they're inconsiderate and have no etiquette

He couldn't be a bigger douchebag stereotype if he had douchebag sunglasses.
Oh wait...

>*he has literally said he doesn't think this isn't rude, agressive, or even a dickish thing to do

>he has literally said he doesn't think this isn't rude

*is rude

Typing is fucking hard.

you have to remember he is a rich jew from Greenwich, Connecticut. His dad worked for Ralph Lauren. Like the actual company. Not the retail store.

Living in LA made in more douchey

I love using that Anchorman II reference to mock trustfund bitches, here, have a (You).

Stay awesome, famalam.

literally me

Is this ELPRESADOR

>he must be on several irony levels I can't comprehend yet
fucking lost it, thanks user

Anyone have a link to that infamous Ferrari GTO video?

What makes it infamous?

Wow take it easy there Bernie voter. Not everyone is born to a family where dad drives a bus for the city and mom works for the school cafeteria part time and does Avon like your loser parents.

That being said this bearded dork dresses like shit for growing under the wing of RL, and looks like the washed up singer from one of those early 2000's bands that released a new stupid summer anthem every year like smash mouth or something. Try hard frat douche music from when I was in Uni. He also drives like an asshole despite "i don't like hammering on cars muh review..."

The Ferrari GTO was a Nissan 240Z in disguise. IIRC it had the stock engine and Matt was talking about "that sweet Ferrari V12 engine note" or something.

I thought you were bullshitting until I looked it up and he legitimately had a video about a 250GTO that was actually a fake 240Z.

Just goes to show he doesn't actually know cars.

He is the most annoying pigfat piece of shit Jew on youtube.

Bluh bluh muh reviews bluh bluh dad bought me a vette bluh bluh guzzling citcumcised jew cock bluh bluh muh nose bluh

>one take reviews
>50 cuts

Rant thread?

I'm sick of people saying that just because I like autonomous and electric cars, I'm somehow not an enthusiast. Just because I like cars in a different way than you do doesn't devalue my enthusiasm. It's annoying and it makes no sense.

can't believe I've never mentioned this before, but I do a podcast!