/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto Online General

old: You still ain't posted proof aim poster edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khokApmF414&t=305s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS A ORDER two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda, CJ.

Nth for Biscuitman

Taco?

Why didn't we get any new clothing for Valentines day? That's gay as fuck

They don't want to eliminate the old clothing by making it obsolete.

Fucking this. Some of my favorite outfits came from Valentines day updates.

>J* putting effort into a DLC when support will be dropped by the end of the year

yeah,or they could at least make sharkcards pink or something

Last thread, we posted comfy screenshots.

How about fun times and action shots?

Courtesy of Dedgen

Fuck off

>no-one from this pic still plays

Bahaha, I remember this day. As we were trucking, that sperg was yammering non stop about how he bought a megaladon shark card and trying to justify pro wrestling being real. So glad I took video.

>tfw never in screenshots

Is Vaccafag still around?

Fucking kill yourself you sperg, you and your online achievements over at some other gay ass clan.

damn nigga

Please calm down friend

>using a menu in director mode to make my character perform hooker anims on NPCs
i've gone too far

Who is aim poster?

You haven't gone far enough

Best value bikes for tearing across the hills and general fast travel?

Someone who's stuck in the past and posts from a '90s chat client.

Bati 801 hands down.
Ruffian honorable mention, stunts like a mad cunt and stealable too.
BF400 if you are willing to throw down a bit more dosh.

obviously best girl

Also b400, akuma, bati, or hakuchou.

If you can't afford bf400 then sanchez is still really good at climbing

Bati 801 or Bati 801 RR if you want the same bike but more sporty looking. BF400 or Sanchez if you want an extremely capable offroader.

I want to move my GTAV install from my C drive to my E drive. How do I do that?

He's that chode that posts the webms of people being unable to aim, claims they're all pc users even though we know most of them are from consoles

Ask nicely

Is the BF400 much better than my Nemesis?

My computer's a dick and won't do it even if I ask it nicely.

yes it's broken and one of the best vehicles in the motorcycle class

You're gonna need to download some more RAM first.

>move the whole game folder to desired location
>startup the client
>change directory to destination
>verify files

That's how it worked on Uplay and Origin, not sure about Steam. Should be the same.

I don't use Steam though. There's no directory select in the launcher.

You could copy the game folder somewhere seperate, deinstall the launcher (and the game), install the launcher at desired location, close it and paste the game folder there. He should automatically check it after startup.
That's what I would do out of my head.

its time again
>claims
go check the archive kiddo, literally all PCucks
>it aint me starts playing

I'll try that then. That's what my last resort would've been, don't want to risk losing all my settings and shit really.

The problem with this is that most of the times the games/launchers create new folders in /User or /Documents to store settings and such.
So it might delete your settings by uninstalling but that shouldn't be much trouble to set up again, considering the download is what takes up most of the time.

Copy your saves and settings.xml file and back them up, they can be dropped into any GTAV install.

Is GTA4 on PS3 dead?

why would you approach any NPC like that

PCucks are literally retarded cancers

tbf you did post at least one from xbone

Seems to have worked just fine by just copying to E, unistalling from C, and starting the installer on E, almost immediately launched after that. Settings and all were still there, it asked me if I wanted to delete my save, which I'd guess would also delete my settings.
Thanks senpaitachi.

how about literally all the other ones thats PCucks kys

Shotaro, the memes are real

Ara sucks cock no matter where he is, though. He's got an app that takes him right to it. That doesn't count, user.

also it doesn't matter how good a shot you are when the other player is literally cheating

pcucks
>literally never been cheaters ever on pc
>i-i-it doesnt matter, everyone cheats on pc
literally kys

>value

Whoa, so this is the power of PC...

Like, damn...

>PCuck usinh aimbot to think theyre good
literally kys

Damn, you got me!

I just read consoles are 30fps, while PC is 60. The console guys got the game for half off because they are literally getting half the game right?

PCucks literally are missing half the content consoles have and cant even run the game kek

>people asking why I'm still playing this game
>they don't know about the 2 (two) degree waifu simulator with vehicle modification elements

ps4 gta5 doesnt run at 60 fps?

No.

In my defense he was invincible because of lag. As soon as the servers caught up he just went back into cover, came out of it and revolvered me

may i remind you, that banshee is, in fact, best

best at getting shit on by the 811

Actually after the import/export DLC the banshee have higher top speed, but both 811 and Banshee are still trash.

It's Brawl Day! Please choose:

>one/two decks that rape everything else
>meme decks that win with good rng

Oh wait that's Standard.

why do you think they're trash?

Wrong thread.

He's trash and blames them for his own lack of skill.

Do you have a video for that or anything?

I might actually buy a 900R if that's true.

kuruma best

>kuruma best
>posts wrx
huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=khokApmF414&t=305s

kuruma is pretty much wrx you knob

why exactly do you think that way?

T-Thanks.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

Still wondering why this shit isn't in the OP yet. It's constantly updated.

goodnight /gtag/

You got it all wrong

Was gonna put it in the OP but I was asleep when the last thread hit the bump limit I'll put it in the next one if im awake when it's time for it

Probably because it's just ripped from the SC site and the stats there are completely meaningless.
You may as well just check the wiki.

It's not

What game has the best police?

>Stats and data are pulled directly from the Social Club website

Come again?

It's not

>NPC misses me by a mile and shoots a gas tank 10 feet in front of him
>11k in damages

Probably one of the 3D trilogy.

Good luck getting rid of 2 stars, the game just spawns cops infront of you no matter what direction you are going.

It is
>RE7B and Tyrus having a higher speed and accel stat than the 811 and 900R
>both are slower in a straight
It's fucking bullshit

IV, they make actual pit maneuvers.

What are you talking about m8, tyrus is the fastest car in the game.

Is anyone else not getting the 'last location known is on this picture' car sources the last few days?

I haven't had that one for over a week, but I only source like one or two cars a day. Also I feel like 50% of my sales lately have been all the way out at that fucking vineyard.

GTA IV by far.
3D they just slam into you and shoot you.
The ones in IV would actually look for you in an area, they're posted in places of importance or high density areas (Airports and subway, etc), The police was just great in IV, fun enough that having shoot outs with them was great.

in V? aswell as Online? Fuck no, a little ass tap to your rare bumper is considered a pit, even if you're driving a bus, affects every vehicle but tank and insurgent i think.
They constantly spawn in front of you because they cannot keep up, you can't outrun them because sometimes they rubber band. They're aimbots, a pistol can take down a gunship, fuck no, fuck that.
Cool thing is SWAT, they would toss tear gas or something, and actually attempt to flank you.

Some special things:
5-star in 3D universe was cool as shit with the FBI, where they would come as squat and just fuck your shit up with SMGs.
6-star in San Andreas was badass, as they actually sent hydras after you if you were in aircraft.

Can't speak for the 2D universe.

>being so dumb
>using tripcode
Like a poetry.

>banshee
>best
nigga please