When he dies, they're going to make a schumacher ferrari in his honour right?

When he dies, they're going to make a schumacher ferrari in his honour right?

>they will never make a Ralph Shumacher BMW Z8 reissue

Should be the name for their next hypercar. It sounds kind of stupid, but it's not like 'LaFerrari' is poetry either.

he's already dead brah.

This.

It better be a fucking balistic v10 or v12 and not a turbo 1L 6cyl

Fiat already did

>mfw Ferrari call it "The Michael"

yeah, and the experimental autopilot system will automatically crash it into any faster cars nearby

>yfw they release a different ferrari for every championship he won with them

Damn.. i want her to woMAN-handle me.

Fuck she'd be hot if she had a penis.

Wasn't the FXX that already?

>Ferrari LaVegetale

well ducati made a motorbike senna tribute so you'd think someone will when he finally dies.

>when he dies
user...

>when he dies
The lights are on, but nobody is home.

Newfag, please.

Somebody explain? i have no idea..

He went off piste in 2013/4, and he's gone full potato.

He's a veggie.

he smashed his head skiing back in 2014
bed ridden vegetable with no signs of life and no signs of getting better

he's not dead yet.

he's a vegie. vegies aren't dead. they are vegies.

they can't go making tributes to him when he's fucking "alive" as that means they've given up hope on him recovering.

so when they finally decide to pull the plug, we'll get our tribute cars.

>He was in the coma for six months from 29 December 2013 until 16 June 2014.

Holy fucking shit i had no idea. i would feel like killing myself if i was out THAT fucking long.

Kek

Is there like a 'get better' or support fund for his family? Thats probably the only reason the plug hasnt been pulled

mate, he really has no fucking clue

the cunts mega fucking rich so no
he was, don't know if he still is, in his own private mini hospital or some shit i think

>Is there like a 'get better' or support fund for his family?

He got paid 80 million a year at Ferrari you dumb fuck, I doubt his family is desperate for cash.

On 29 December 2013, Schumacher was skiing with his 14-year-old son Mick, descending the Combe de Saulire below the Dent de Burgin above Méribel in the French Alps. While crossing an unsecured off-piste area between Piste Chamois and Piste Mauduit,[205][206] he fell and hit his head on a rock, sustaining a head injury despite wearing a ski helmet. According to his physicians, he would most likely have died if he had not been wearing a helmet.[207] Schumacher was put into a medically induced coma because of traumatic brain injury; his doctors reported on 7 March 2014 that his condition was stable.[208][209] On 4 April 2014, Schumacher's agent reported that he was showing "moments of consciousness" as he was gradually withdrawn from the medically induced coma, adding to reports by relatives of "small encouraging signs" over the preceding month.[210] In mid-June he was moved from intensive care into a rehabilitation ward.[211] By 16 June 2014, Schumacher had regained consciousness and left Grenoble Hospital for further rehabilitation at the University Hospital (CHUV) in Lausanne, Switzerland.[212] On 9 September 2014, Schumacher left CHUV and was brought back to his home for further rehabilitation.[12] In November 2014, it was reported that Schumacher was "paralysed and in a wheelchair"; he "cannot speak and has memory problems".[213] In a video interview released in May 2015, Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm said that his condition is slowly improving "considering the severeness of the injury he had".[214]

In September 2016, Felix Damm, Schumacher's lawyer, told a German court that his client "cannot walk", in response to false reports from December 2015 in German publication Die Bunte that he could "walk a couple of steps"

so, semi vego i guess.

straight from wiki

No, they won't.

Ferrari is run by petulant alcoholic italian children who thought "LaFerrari" was a good name for a car and threatened their customers when magazines were looking to borrow and compare said poorly named car to its competition. They are also full of empty nationalism, their country is shit and smells like cigarettes and body odor, but they think HUR DUR ITALY NUMBER 1 and will never name their precious car after a non-italian.

He was the first billionaire athlete.

LeMichael

those nikes look so good

The fun thing is that his wife complained a while ago that she was running out of money to keep him alive, but she still let her son race in two F4 championships with one of the best (and most expensive) teams.
Also I can't believe he wasn't insured for this kind of injuries

Being in that condition, I hope he does have memory problems, otherwise he's prisoner in his own body.

>husband 7 times wc
>drives 10 years for Ferrari
>~30-40 mio/year

Yes, sure user. His wife poor as fuck.

Imagine him signing contract with the devil to become one of the greatest racecar drivers ever and winning gorillion of championships. But devil always has a twist in his contract. And now he is artificially kept alive while hearing and generally being aware of what's going on but not being able to move a muscle.

Having met him several times I'm really sad for him and the family

Ew

I didn't say I think she is poor, I only said I read about her complaining about not having money a while ago

I doubt he is even able to khs at this point

3 limited edition Fiat shitboxes aren't enough? ;^)

Seicento (picrel), Stilo and Punto II

Their next car is going to be called LeAlonso

They inexplicably get the dumbest people at Fiat to design the engine so its a total failure that completely disappoints but its the best chassis in the history of the universe. You are not allowed to change the engine or improve it in any way, you just have to live with the fact that its a waste of time and money.

He'd have to have signed for it at birth. Loeb is someone I suspect of this, not someone who grew up at a kart track.

>not poor
>not having money to keep her husband alive

Pick one.

Your comment makes no sense. Where did you read it?

You didn't get my point.
I said I read that she complained about his husband's condition draining all her money, but I don't believe it, considering the son was racing in two championships at the same time (and is now in F3) and they were probably using the copious amounts of insurance money from Michael.

Is it so hard to understand?

Also I read it on a news article a while ago, can't be bothered to search for it.

>becomes one of the greatest drivers in one of the most dangerous and high speed activities on the planet
>slips in the snow and become a vegetable

They were probably going make one anyway.

Possibly giving it a shitty name, too, like "Ferrari LaSchumacher" or "Ferrari Hürth" or "Ferrari SuperGermania"

Fuhh legs r thicc

Oh shit ur right m9, anyone have an id on them?

They were hand made for Schumacher when Nike was sponsoring the Ferrari team. They never went on sale.

F1 hasn't dangerous since the 80s. Skiing has always been dangerous and has remained so.

He was a damned good skier too, let me tell you

From what I've gathered the problem was a camera-mount on his helmet that was retardedly put in by screw, and not just a flat mount that has been glued on. When the helmet hit the rock it essentially pushed the screw right through the helmet and into his brain

This is just stuff that I've been told tho, so no idea if its true or not