What's the closest thing to a "universally liked" car?

what's the closest thing to a "universally liked" car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j2uwvRVWG7c?t=119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does that beetle have a grille?

THE GEO FUCKING METRO

A racecar
Pic not necessarily related

Is it even a beetle?

Vw bus.

Then you have to ask yourself, "What feature(s) of a car make it universally liked?"

Focus Mk.I

I dislike Foci on principal.

ae86 or miata would be your best bets

Literally no

3k civic

This, honestly.

For me, it's the McHonda 3k civic.

>burgers thinking the world cares about wapanese shitboxes for manchildren with speedracer fantasies
all of my keks

Why did you quote the Geo Metro guy?

probably aircooled VWs

normies like them
enthusiasts young and old like them
worldwide popularity so pretty much everyone knows what it is

MCLAREN F1

Everyone shills for this peice of shit

Because it's a Suzuki

Snek.

>vw beetle
>jeep wrangler (shitposting aside)
>mini
I think that's it.

The Beetle was Hitler's brainchild and yet still somehow people like it to this day. I'd go with the Beetle

It's had an engine swap of some sort. when rednecks cut up a Beetle to put a Ford 302 or Small Block Chevy motor in it, they use a cooling system design they're familiar with, so they cut louvers or just quarter-sized holes in the hood for radiator breathing and either put it on a different chassis (which is the practical option) or make the hood bigger, or both.

As an Air-cooled VW aficionado, I'm a firm believer that the only engine swap that can be done sturdily, safely, easily, and practically is a Subaru motor swap. The motors are cheap, they adapt right into the transmission, and you can quickly and cheaply get 10x the horsepower of a stock VW flat four.

The Porsche 911.

What about old porsche engines? My dad once told me that back them people would just take engines off of old porsches and throw them in beetles for kicks.

Toyota corolla.

It can be economical, It can be a sporty car enjoyed by enthusiasts, it can even be a frift car when it's rwd.

Ot's hard to find anyone who hates corollas. Even muscle car guys admit they are well built and extreamly reliable.

No clue, but i think the Toyota Prius is the most universally hated car, at least in 'murrica.

356 engines are not as cheap nor as good as a modern one

you can build the original VW engine to make more power for less than it would cost to buy a 356 engine

I dont think anyone really likes Corollas

they are just meh

>I dont think anyone really likes corollas
That explains why they're everywhere and why Veeky Forums spergs over an anime in which the main character drives a fucking corolla

theyre everywhere because they are cheap shitboxes not because people honestly like them

underaged kids watching cartoons dont really have any weight either

Volvo estate.

They are all over the road be a use they are cheap and reliable. Of you gave a guy 40k to go buy a car he isn't buying a fucking corolla. So no one really likes them, they settle.

If you truly mean universally liked, as in when it pulls up everyone turns and looks and even the guys not in that car scene concede that it's a nice fucking car...

thats an ugly boomer car.

Porsche 356 speedster on the other hand is a timeless classic adored by all

Yeah try to impress a woman with either of these. Don't worry I will wait.

For car guys yes. For the other 80% no.

The original Fiat 500.

Just look at it, it's a cutie.

:3

Any idea how much it would be overall to import one of these minis to the states?

With 40k I'd buy a corolla or two in a heartbeat.

surely this?

One of the only vehicles Clarkson, Hammond, and May could agree was gud was the BP/BL Subaru Legacy/Outback.

They aren't the only options though, why wouldn't people just choose something else if they didn't like the corolla

its a reputable car and has been for decades

its that car you tell people who dont care about cars to get because its cheap and dependable

people get them because they want a car not a Corolla

Hitlers car, dumb hippies favourite car, "cute" car
Yep I hate it

Pretty close. There's always a small number of people (poor ones) who will say "PFFT RICH GUY DOUCHE CAR!"

But they probably still like it.

I would nominate the Ford Mustang. Even the most diehard MOPAR faggot will still concede it's a beautiful car.

>sporty and enjoyed by car enthusiasts

lol

>Why does that beetle have a grille?
To be fair it's not actually attached, just leant on there.

>underage kids watching cartoons don't really have any weight
That's where you're wrong fucko

that Mustang is ugly and theyve always been secretary cars

fuck ur mum

That Mustang is objectively sexy and you're a stupid cunt.

are you a shit taste or just a faggot

that was the year the Mustang went downhill and never recovered

every gen of 911 except for the 996, because that generation was literal trash

Volvo V70

Fiero with a body kit

Literally 99% of new Mustangs are driven by women. Only poorfag guys drive the old New Edge / SN95 style ones. It's a chick car now and that's coming from a Mustang owner.

>It's a chick car now
>now

try again

The 4cyl was a Toyota. Either way they're econoshitboxes with no power that lasts a bajillion years until it finally finishes rejoining the Earth.
The Metro was the king of econoshitboxes, the Prizm was queen, and the Tracker was the vizier.

>not "OIL" in

True but I didn't think beyond
>dude 390hp!
>Cobra!
when I got it.

youtu.be/j2uwvRVWG7c?t=119

>that plug sticking out
You have a dead alternator and charge your battery in your garage don't you? I can see myself sticking the charger under the hood and wiring it to the battery so I can simply swap plugs and charge it

1970 was the last good year of the first gen you fucking queer

1971 is when they cucked the styling and turned it into a weak pancake car

ignorant nigger kys

Everyone loves Jeff.

queers and women like Jeff

I guess a camry

Shut up, Tony.

I'm thinking I might buy one. Whats so trash about it? The headlights or the watercooled engine?

almost 1000% positive that that is for an engine block heater

Who doesn't love a BMW X6 owner?

block heater retard

The Oldsmobile Cutlass.

No, listen. It ran for like fifty years or some shit. Poor people love it because they can beat the shit out of their '96 Cutlass Calais and it'll run and run. College students love it because it's a GM rebadge that can be found on the cheap and easily fixed. Boomers love it for MUH 442, MUH W-30, MUH ROCKET. Niggers love it so they can stick 24" wheels on it and TVs in every seat.

It's literally universally liked.

it may be liked, doesn't make it universally liked.
I for instance never even saw an oldsmobile cutlass.

Oh man oh man the things I'd do to her

The memes, they're fusing...

Yeah but not that one because it's shit

Hnggggggg
>TFW theres one (LITERALLY ONE) of these in my county and the guy wants $85k for it. Its not even in good condition.

oh sorry mate we don't use those in AUSTRALIA