What companies (besides Google, AMD, NVDA) should one invest in now if they wish to profit on the coming A.I. boom?

What companies (besides Google, AMD, NVDA) should one invest in now if they wish to profit on the coming A.I. boom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnUYcTuZJpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wont matter the ai singularity will ruin every economy on earth

someone has to make the robots though? At least initially.

The robots make the robots

IBM. They're pulling out all the stops on Watson. It's not a >muh jeopardy machine anymore.
They'll be integrating machine learning into all of their services and offering their knowhow to any company that looks like they got a shitload of data that needs mining.

Off-hand, I think Microsoft is sort-of getting into it. Not as hard as any of the other major players. Nvidia pretty much rules the server GPU market. Amazon's cloud services are almost certainly going to be the backbone of many neural networks undergoing training and verification.

Problem is that I think an AI boom wouldn't really have a significant effect on any companies, except for IBM. Amazon gets it for free, Google already has their hands in everything, and Nvidia gets their shit bought no matter what.

what AI breakthrough has occurred in the last 10 years? I havent seen anything remotely interesting

my robot vacuums my pool and my floor hurr durrrrr but i have to move it when it gets stuck

Nobody calls it AI anymore. If you look up 'AI' you probably won't find anything. After decades of producing all of fucking nothing, despite the entire world expecting 'Skynet within 10 years for sure!', industry got tired of them and now AI is a joke career.

Nowadays, to separate themselves from Skynet-spewing retards, modern AI researchers call themselves Data Scientists, who specialize in Machine Learning and datamining.

It's much more realistic because it offers a better understanding of what the researchers actually do, instead of promising a pie in the sky.

Breakthroughs in particular? You're looking at it. You just solved one. By shitposting on Veeky Forums you're helping Google refine their neural networks, and bring us one step closer to self driving cars.

It's going to happen one day. Why not get in on it early?

IT'S ROBOTS ALL THE WAY DOWN

Convolutional neural networks are kind of a breakthrough.

Internet of Things now

Google Deepminds A.I beat the Grandmaster of the game "GO". It is said to be the most complex game ever created.

Said by people who are obsessed with Go. It's not a difficult game, it's just difficult to brute force all possible moves like in chess. So a new method had to be created for a computer to win.

Find out what companies stand to benefit the most from AI and are in line to use it and invest in them.

>AMD
Can we stop with this meme? They are never going to prosper from anything, NVDA owns the market.

Car companies

You have no clue how to invest. AMD has a very realistic chance of increasing market share. It will never beat NVIDIA but it will certainly have larger returns.

i don't think it's guaranteed at all.

Thats because youre dumb

nvda should be coming out with a new graphics card in february or june

Whatever AI company that gets created will be bought by google.

Google is the best way to play this desu out of any existing company.

Watch this and be amazed:
youtube.com/watch?v=TnUYcTuZJpM

QCOM is positioned pretty well for the upcoming IoT, which will also play into the AI boom. Everything will be wireless and networked.

You are right.

These fools would be trying to invest in hover boards and flying cars if it were the 80's.

The 80s equivalent would probably be personal computing. Not hoverboards.

> They're pulling out all the stops on Watson.

watson is a parlor trick compared to deepmind.
>actually betting on IBM when google exists

pakistan energy etf

>youtube.com/watch?v=TnUYcTuZJpM

holy shit

>It is said to be the most complex game ever created.

That's a meme