Can someone red pill me on the actual dangers of exhaust fumes getting into your cabin...

Can someone red pill me on the actual dangers of exhaust fumes getting into your cabin? I drilled these on my Miata to make it sound louder and I'm just worried how real of a danger it can pose. I'm considering making these bigger too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8TBE-VhRTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're retarded.

>what are the dangers of inhaling exhaust fumes?

youre dumb as fuck for actually drilling holes in your exhaust
that being said its not going to really be that much worse than a 25 year old rusty miata muffler which leaks everywhere anyways

this is some low quality bait

i keked so hard i threw up on my pizza

Modern cars, like the Miata, have a catalytic converter that turns the carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide. As long as you are not drilling holes in that, you should be fine, just retarded...fuck with the converter and you won't pass inspection.

good luck on your MOT, mate

It's a 1990 Miata pre-odb2. They make sure the headlights work and send you on your way

Here they also put a kind of probe in your exhaust plus measure the loudness of the exhaust system. If something is not right with any one of them they check the exhaust pipe and you either replace faulty parts or your car goes to scrap or have to be SORNed and hauled away to your drive or garage away from the street until you replace all faulty parts and do the MOT again.

no probs senpai.
wind a bolt in for the inspection.

>UK

Just put the top on, attach hose to the exhaust and fix the other end close to drivers seat. Sound will be even more sporty

Thats not true.
If your vehicle fails the MOT inspection you have a 10 day (two working weeks) grace period to make repairs and have the vehicle re-inspected FOR FREE.
That's right, THE RE-TEST IS FREE if its within 10 days of the original inspection.

Furthermore, if the vehicle has failed the inspection, or has no vaild MOT certificate you can legally drive the vehicle to an inspection facility OR to place to make repairs (which can be anywhere you plan to do the work i.e. your home address etc. The repairs do not need to be carried out by a professional garage).

TL:DR
fuck off you know nothing

Hurr Durr I'm 16 and I want LOUD CAR

You don't have to be this agressive, mate. I just say what I have experienced here myself. Seems that the MOT garage I was doing it in wasn't honest with me. Thanks for showing some light on the matter, now I know I have to definitely change my garage to avoid these fucking fraudsters who told me otherwise.

Thanks. This is a 1990 so I don't know how "modern" you would consider it but it does in fact have a catalytic converter (albeit with what looks like a bunch of holes on the bottom).

>You don't have to be this agressive, mate.
suck ma dick fgt

I would if I could find it, senpai.

Lol what community nanny state do you live in?
>Don't be a crim, put the knife in the bin

Bin that knife, share your wife.

Are you the idiot who thought making holes in your muffler would make it sound better? And then couldn't figure out what muffler packing was?

Dude just have that shit cut off and straight piped like we told you

If they don't do a "sniff test", (stick a sensor in the tailpipe) then you'll be Ok. If they do, and there are holes IN the converter, you'll probably have to get a new converter. BTW, I live in Ft Worth, Tx. Not Europe. Every city has different requirements

Yes, that is me. I drilled a bunch of holes in my muffler (you can't see in the pic since its on the other side) and it pretty much did nothing since the muffler is jam packed with some very fine powdery shit that irritates the fuck out of my throat. So I decided to scrap that idea and went straight to the source (behind the muffler). I noticed immediate progress even with just these two holes so I know I am on the right track but I am just concerned with exhaust fumes in the cabin right now.

If the roof is down (like it should be in a fucking Miata) then you won't be getting any worse exhaust fumes from your car than you will from the other cars around you.

That said, I joked that someone should do this in another thread, if this is you then you're actually an idiot :)

I use a soft top.

FUCKING KEK

You're that fucking retard who made a thread a few days ago about drilling holes in his exhaust aren't you?

Stop being a faggot and just buy a new exhaust.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=y8TBE-VhRTY

>He actually did it

Youll be fine with fumes just fucking straight pipe it though, literally a 20 dollar job

driving a forklift in reverse really gives me a headrush. i think its worse than your miata

>says something retarded
>is called retarded
>don't call me retarded, in my retarded experience stuff happened that actually didn't!
retard

>that
>a dangerous exhaust leak.

You are like a little baby