/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Valentines Edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

prev

Letho IRL

CIRI > YEN > KEIRA > THE ELF GIRL IN WITCHER 2 > ALL OTHERS > TRISS

post mods

head/ face is too lean.

also god awful tattoos

Geralt and Triss OTP

Where is Iorveth, familia?

Bit early to start one, mate.

Is autoloot worth it?

>made prematurely
>still valentines edition
kys

yeah i use it with an unlimited weight mod so its great.

how is disable storybook. does it save time?

like i gib a fug

Yeah, a lot. Only downside is that you won't ever see the animated things, but it's so great.

>THE ELF GIRL IN WITCHER 2
>not the succubus

>have a ton of potions n shit
>literally only use swallow, thunderbolt and white raffard, and sometimes an oil if a monster is too tanky
Never ever used decoctions either

The internet told me that using alchemy a lot was essential to survive in this game, but even on the higher difficulties it absolutely isn't

The only potions I've ever used is Cat and Swallow and now I never use Swallow because dodging is so easy I can kill any enemy no matter the level without ever getting hit, any difficulty.

Yeah, the game is pretty foken easy.

Still love to prepare for a fight with right potions and all.

both are shit desu. Saskia is the real best girl

Triss and Geralt traveling from Kovir to Toussaint on horseback and having small adventures along the way is my fetish. Maybe they come across a village that needs help with some curse or a monster, maybe they encounter a mysterious group of travelers and help them with their problems, maybe they stumble upon a village where some kind of festival takes place and they just enjoy themselves and so on...It's one of my favorite Triss x Geralt fantasies.

Agree desu

>inb4 muh dwarven cock

Yeah, they aren't really needed. I just use them for roleplaying desu.

>page triss has the juiciest butt

Just finished the books

Need some more "Witcher"-like material.

Any good anime similar to Witcher 3? I've already seen Claymore before that shit gets recommended (literally nothing like the Witcher series)

>Anime

No.

I do have a book at home called "Monster Blood Tattoo" by DM Cornish that is about a boy with a girls name, he's a total autist but he meets this woman who is some sort of monster hunter and her companion who is basically a witcher only even more mutated and fucked up

It's quite fun to read

There's a whole series of them iirc but I only have the first book

..berserk? I really don't know, but you know, lone warrior, dark fantasy medium..

>gwent cards dealer

Who cares?

I still play everyone in gwent and win, just use it to find rare cards.

Is Hearts of Stone really as hard as everyone says?
I'm playing on NG+ blood and broken bones, currently level 64 at the final preparations quest, the recommended HoS level is 67.
I'm planning on doing HoS before the end of the main story and BaW after the main quest, but the recommended level for BaW is 69, and I'm afraid I'll be too overleved to enjoy it after the main questline.

Overleveling truly is this game biggest flaw IMO.

So should I do HoS now, a few levels too low or should I wait until I'm the recommended level?

There are a few boss battles that are harder than the stuff you see in the regular game, but it's not that hard. You can start it at your level and play without problems, it's up to you, but you won't hit a difficulty wall that will prevent you from completing HoS.

BaW definitely need to be played after you complete the main story(some choices you make will count), you might get a bit overleveled, but it scales reasonably well. Use enemy scaling if it gets too easy.

The game simply has too much content, you're bound to become overleveled if you play it like a completionist.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind

Still haven't found anything. Already watched Berzerk, the other anime recommendations i've gotten were a little "too" anime (i.e cringe worthy trash).

I just want some Loner Hunter anime like Berzerk or Vampire Hunter D. Not some "muh high school girl/waifu" tier trash that makes up 99% of the medium

I need more like this desu Triss in underwear is one of my many Triss fetishes

Berserk isn't popular in Japan, mainly because the style does not appeal to the majority and the setting is also quite foreign for them (hard to understand here in the west since we basically consume entertainment from all cultures, as long as the presentation style is close to what we are used to). So no, you wont really see any other anime that is like Berserk, the only two prevalent styles you will see in anime are the kawai weeb shit animes or the overly "this is the reality of the world where you graphically get shot or raped at random because of bullshit drama that hides behind the facade of safe Nippon" anime.

You are better off reading the Berserk manga and look for other books/cartoons/mangas. If you are willing to put up with a mild level of weeb, then I'd recommend watching Inu Yasha since its basically what a Japanese version (literally) of Witcher would look like. Its still a Japanese anime at its core, and I think the main target audience is girls/couples, which isn't surprising since the author is a woman, but its an older anime so the weeb levels are lower, and the only real similarities between it and Witcher is that they are a mixed group of characters wandering around the land killing unnatural monsters and shit. But at least its not some mmo inspired cash grab anime where you will hear kawaii/sugoi/ganbatte every two minutes, and there are 167 freaking episodes of it so you wont get bored of it as fast as Berserk does.

Asking again, should I put severance on both my steel and silver swords or put preservation on the steel and severance on the silver?

More!!!

Triss ass is GOAT

Ninja Scroll is exactly what you're looking for.

Similar "raw" art style to Vampire Hunter D and Berzerk, a "loner professional" killing monsters and other supernatural entities.

It's fucking excellent. But yea, the "kawaii, senpai DESU DESU" trash that plagues Anime really puts me off.

Literally anyone?

Pure coincidence?

It must be, african americans can't read

And they doubly can't read Andrej

Even niggers can read that infantile trash

It absolutely is. Triss has the finest ass in the game. It's nice, shapely and I bet it smells wonderful :3

It's just so perfect, just like the rest of her :)

What's your favorite part of Triss? I have to go with the face, I can't say it's perfect, but there is just something appealing about it. Her nose, freckles, eyes, lips...gorgeous.

Agreed desu

Witcher 3 with Niohs combat system would be the perfect game. Prove me wrong

I got to be honest, I prefer Witcher 2 > Witcher 3

Of course wild hunt has the technical awe, but something about witcher 2 is just.. comfy.

But both are great games. that I will never play for the first time again

Three way tie between her cutie patootie face, personality and smile

TW2 is an amazing game, it was the game that really made me like the series. I replayed it 10+ times and there is indeed something special about it. Flotsam is the comfiest shit hole in the world and I greatly enjoyed the political story and characters like Sile, Philippa, Loredo, Shilard, Foltest, Henselt, Dethmold, Letho...pretty much all of them were interesting and I was curious to see how things play out for every one of them.

I still think TW3 is a better game in a lot of ways, but TW2 will always have a special place in my heart.

>page there can be only one

Im trying to replay the Witcher 2 but it doesnt seem my new saves show up in the right spot.

I loaded right at the elven ruins but when I save it does not appear

will try again, might be because I terminated game thru manager

Try checking if steam cloud is enabled in the options

Any lewd or underwear Shani or Keira?

And more triss underwear ass please

Its disabled right now.

I literally save and check my load screen for the file and it doesn't show. Just started a new game. Can't find it anywhere. Don't want to delete my old saves just yet either

Witcher 2 save system is a mess, I lost my save files once and couldn't get them back. I still don't know what happened, I have them but the game refuses to read them. I don't know what causes that.

i cant even find my saves in "my documents > witcher 2 > gamesaves"

conjunction of spheres

it doesnt help that the witcher 2 crashes for no reason when you save

I'd have to switch mods to make lewd Shani or Keira, maybe some other time.

I'll take lewd and underwear Yen too, especially paired up with Triss

I'm so fucking mad none of the saves even show up on my drive or in game.

I was adding some mods but surely they didn't fuck anything up? I even disabled steam cloud.

Fuck this reee!

dead

Really? So you've all played the game but can't give me a little advice?

Runewords are a waste of money. If you want my advice, don't take either.

If you're into reading more stuff, Mark Pelegrimas' Skinners series has characters who use monster parts to make shit to hunt other monsters.

What said. Some Runewords are sensible on armour (Protection or the light-weight one on Bear armour, frex) but most of them aren't as useful as just slapping three runes in there for Signs you use a lot.

With swords they're even less useful.

Not even for death march in NG+?

I heard deflection, severance, levity and preservation were good so long as you were loaded anyway.

The range on severance seems pretty useful if you're gonna face large groups.

Deflection cause the bowmen can hit you almost 100% of the time and do a lot of damage.

Levity as you said, cause stamina and cat school skills.

Preservation less so but still okay since the boost helps both swords and armor.

Why couldn't CDPR let us have both man?

They're sorceresses, they'll live a long time and so have looser morals and boundaries, this isn't the books where Yen has to be really jealous, plus Yen and Geralt have an open relationship anyway, Triss would be desperate enough judging by the books to be okay with some Geralt than none at all.

Not even then.

Put in 3 Armour-Ignore, Poison, Bleed, or Attack runes instead.

In NG+ your equipment will get outclassed quickly any way.

I only need Triss desu

>they gave Yen and Geralt multiple sex scenes and scenes where they flirt
>they gave Triss and Geralt one sex scene and far fewer flirting scenes

CDPR are bastards

So what the heck do I spend all my money on? I have almost 300k crowns right now if I convert my orens and florens.

Great Glyphs of Quen it is for armor then.

Is bleed that good on swords? I've always liked freeze, burn or poison but heard that bleed is only really good against enemies that are much higher in level than you

Is the Super Turbo lighting Mod worth using? I heard it caused issues with lighting in some areas.

I like Bleed and Poison because they can rapidly whittle down targets while you do something else, especially combined with Igni.

As for the money, hang onto it. You'll be rebuilding your gear in NG+ to gain access to re-scaled armour and weapons that have really high stats. When I hit White Orchard in my NG+ Death March game, the shitty Viper swords you get there in the treasure hunt quest had way higher damage than my Mastercrafted Bear swords, so I eventually broke the set bonus to kill enemies faster, then started using NG+ basic Griffin armour which was better than my Bear shit as well.

The biggest loss is the set bonuses really, but I didn't find them that critical.

I disagree, Triss and Geralt have plenty of flirty moments(handcuff joke, 22 inch waist, tryst with Triss, earring scene, to name a few) but also scenes where Geralt gets protective of Triss(with the rat catcher, Vegelbud's servant, her landlords, torture scene...), something we don't really see with Yen as much. Also, there is a general romantic undertone to most of their interactions in Novigrad and I personally really like their romance arc and how it's done and vastly prefer the scenes Geralt shares with Triss than those he has with Yen. Not saying Yen scenes are bad or anything, I just like Triss' better.

Triss has Novigrad, Yen has Skellige. Yen has a KM sex scene and Triss has an extra romance scene during Final Preparations(fountain one) and they both have a tent scene, so as far as romance content is concerned they are not that far apart. Yen is more involved in the story due to her role in Ciri's life and that is fine, but most of those interaction have nothing to do with romance, especially if you break things off with Yen. Triss still has the best sex scene in the trilogy imo and two games of romance behind her, so giving Yen a chance to shine was only fair considering her role in the books.

To be honest I never really used set armor, I'm just now starting to get into it to maximize my chances in NG+ and focusing on ursine armor for this sword build I saw, but using other swords like Aerondight and this Squire's Steel Sword got from killing the silver basilisk instead of the set swords.

Griffin is more focused on sign damage right?

>Griffin

Yup. Camping inside Yrdens and using magic.

I'm more of a quen then slash guy unfortunately.

I am heavy weapons guy... And this is my weapon!

Please keep going with the Yen and Triss

What is the purpose of converting currency

Is it worth it at vivaldis?

You can't buy anything with florens or orens, they just go in junk, you have to convert them to crowns.

Each floren is worth 3 crowns.

Orens are one to one with crowns.

>Vivaldi

>you will never be hunted and stalked by Cirilla for her own amusement
;_;

triss is fucking useless

WE
WUZ
WITCHA
AND SHIEEET

Post Cerys!

>YUO WANT YER MUG SMACKED?

yes!

>man jaw lovers

That image is evil

Not my fault if she's a degenerate whore.

She's not!

Ciri is pure and innocent.

Don't make me get Yennefer! ;_;

Eredin was scarier when he kept the mask on, as soon as you see what a bitch ass elven fuckboi he is, he loses his Villain McBadguy appeal and just turns into a prick wearing a skull mask, at least Imlerith was a big guy

Caranthir > all

This.
They really failed the whole "edgy elven vilain" thing.

ded

Where can I get some fisstech in chapter II? I had some before I realise I'd need it for a quest, and dropped it somewhere, now I can't find any. Order Armorer supposedly might have some, but he won't sell to me, and I don't plan on helping the Order against the Scoiatael

Kill Salamandra bandits in the Temple District, iirc they drop some