[ D a i l y - B i k e - T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Groms are scooters edition

/dbt/ map: Meet, Fight, Fuck.
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
(Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

webums with sounds:
Previously on /duhbuhtuh/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdF7e-Fy0rpSgAnGPWMW4GF0AJAnzWUClbN_oTBrE7wGalG5g/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate niggers

Stay safe out there gents

need some advice /dbt/
got my first ever ticket today during a group ride (thats what i get for being at the back)
anyway, the cop says me and other guy were going 78 in a 55. On the ticket where it says "radar cal" its blank. What does radar cal mean exactly? does that mean he never calibrated his radar??

Go vote niggers

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdF7e-Fy0rpSgAnGPWMW4GF0AJAnzWUClbN_oTBrE7wGalG5g/viewform?usp=sf_link

>
Yes. He never calibrated his radar, and he was reading other people in your group, not you, and it won't mean a damn thing to the judge.

Is traffic school available in your state?

pls post list of anons that are going

would tittyfuck/10

No way to know yet, no one has signed up. I'll put up a final location poll a few days after this one gets enough votes, then will come an RSVP type thing for the purpose of camp site reservations and knowing how many will be there for you guys
Then you will know, for now there are over 35 votes but it's within 2 votes for all responses so waiting to let more people vote

>when your aftermarket bash plate sounds like a bag of washers
My DRZ plate never did that shit.

Just contest it, the DA will give you a lower plea bargain 95% of the time.

is this the first time in your life that you've had to face consequences?

>Yamaha
people who want Harley looks with Japanese reliability

>Kawasaki
sport bike riders who aren't up their own ass

>Honda
sport bike riders who are up their own ass

>Suzuki
dude-bros

Within 2 votes?
I told you to do one on each coast. Or have it in the middle of a field in Kansas.

Should have just put some rubberized coating on it

You mean like spray? I was considering that, and still might peel this shit off if I find something better, but this works about 80% so far.

yes

We will see what happens, it may come down to having it in the middle of the country like u suggest

Then EVERYONE will have to drive 20 hours to get there though probably.
USA too big.

Thanks, I was looking exactly for something like this.

Gotta have the Veeky Forums-outlook on every aspect of my life.

Can meet with friends from each coast and make the trip
It'd be fun

If it works it works, but yeah the spray. I thought I had pics but I did that with the plate on my XR and my old Tiger and it helped keep noise down

I am the one who texted my ex the other day.

Just blocked her, don't want to deal with her mental games anymore.

Feels a bit bad man, but ohwell.
I have found another girl instead.

And recommend leather jackets pls, need to replace my shitty jacket.

just wear a T-shirt

It's becoming winter.
no.

Honda: Boring. "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" was their actual advertising slogan for years

Kawasaki: Always fast. Don't mind much if you die. The ZX10 is the current record holder for most riders complaining about how very dead they are.

Suzuki: Has a line of street-legal racebikes. The rest of their catalog is suspect. Makes the popular memebikes "Drz-bad-big-end-bearing" and "Gs5-slow"

Yamaha: BRAAAAP! Also, Hipsters. Yamaha named their cruiser line the Virago, meaning "a domineering, violent, or bad-tempered woman"

>almost all guides recommend choosing one of these Japanese brands
So buy a KTM 390 Duke

fucking summer is just starting in the real world you cuck

that's a lad

>jacket
look on craigslist imo

Well I'm not in the real world am I, so that doesn't help.

Don't have craigslist, also will buy new, I'm thinking Dainese, but is it just an overpriced shill?

Can someone post the helmet tier list?

What kind of spray?

That was fast nigga.

Speed and Strength usually makes high-value jackets.

Dainese is a little overpriced but it's still worth it imo. Shit is quality and it's hard to find more attractive street leathers.

/dbt/:

>corners are dangerous, don't fall for the lean angle meme!

Scooter riders:

She needs to grow the fuck up, reminded me of why we broke up in the first place, she's an amazing person, just immature and fucky as hell, maybe in a few years I'll give her another chance.

I would recommend Icon over S&S. It's not total garbage, but it's not great.

390 Duke is indian.

Buy a real KTM ;^)

>/dbt/:
>corners are dangerous, don't fall for the lean angle meme!
Have you literally ever posted here?

not quite sure, i live in texas

I'd put them both in about the same tier.

Never heard of them, will have a look.
Good to hear, also I'm big into looking somewhat fashionable, so the look of the jacket is a big part for me. (Not hipster fashion)

Just get a jacket that matches ur baiku

Snell Approved
-----
Everything else

Dainese or select REV'IT jackets are pretty much as aesthetic as it gets.

Baird:

>My gopro is still p-packed up s-so I can't show you my wheelies

Scooter riders:

What matches the Nuda, black one.

Ye, agree on that.

Anyway boyos, I've got training, chat later.

ur dum

Speed and Strength is a Joe Rocket brand.

Only ever owned Joe Rocket boots and they were complete trash.

Thoughts on Yamaha R3?

the choice of america's finest

they sell the same helmets.

Good bike.

meme

Not bad senpai
Not good either
But it's a beginner bike, just buy anything used for competitive price under 500cc and ur good

that'd be a sicc babbie's first bike 2bh

a black jacket

The internets tell me that Texas has traffic school for up to 25MPH over the limit, which I suppose the cop knew and that's why he wrote you for 78 instead of what you were really doing. The interwebby also says you can do the class online, but that may be a lie.

Have fun

How many miles can a 250/300 take before blowing up?

There are people with over 100k miles on gen III Ninja 250s.
Depends on the bike though.

Same company

Triple trips!
Depends on how well it was maintained and the bike.
A lot over 70k pretty easily

>everyone here crashing as you laugh.

dont be dumb, r3 is a gud bike

ok so should we start a deadpool on octo?

Don't make fun of me Sean
I'll post the nudies you sent me :3c

I mean it's a great beginner bike but too much money relative to other used bikes in the beginner category if I'm honest.
I love it tho

Guys, are repair prices for foreign bikes just a meme? I want to get a KTM Duke. How much is this going to murder my wallet?

Full duke or duke 390?

I have a 690 Duke. Pic related is the maintenance schedule for the dealership I bought it from.

I own an Aprilia and the maintenance is a breeze. Little bit more often than my nip bike but easier and simpler.

Check out maintenance intervals and how easy owners say it is on forums if you're serious about it.

>Someone on dbt actually got boipucci

unless you're living in japan right now the most reliable bikes are foreign.

Thanks
Kitty

390. First bike. I've ridden before when I was a kid, but I never put the money together for one, and I saw that you could get a decent bike for 5 grand.

Thanks, guys.

No please
I dare you fag it brings me pleasure.

I think new bikes usually have a few expensive early maintenance during the break-in period. Valve adjustment and carb/injector sync seem to be the big ones.

>Octo calls someone a fag
Yikes!
:*

Also this is the recommended oil for it.

I get confused when people are so apprehensive to pay for service. If I didn't know how to service my own stuff, I'd be willing to pay to maintain it. $300 a year isn't much in the big picture

Either pay for the dealership to do it, or learn to do it yourself and save hundreds of $ per year. Either way, it's just part of owning any vehicle.

Yeah, valve adjustment is around 3.6k miles on the 690.

>too retarded to post pic

First service is just changing oil and checking pressure and chain tension
You can do it yourself user, don't get jewed

post boipucci

>If I didn't know how to service my own stuff, I'd be willing to pay to maintain it.
>If I didn't know how to service my own stuff,
>IF I didn't know how

you the one liking me succ the dicc :^)
This is a motorcycle board I will not.

Just picked up one of these a couple of weeks ago. Nothing like a big V twin throbbing between your legs.

You said vtwin?

>Nothing like a big V twin throbbing between your legs.
HP>Size

I really haven't looked as much into doing my own repairs as much as I would like, but I don't have a torque wrench and am too much of a pussy to guess.

no, youre just poor

Buy an Indian thay doesnt smell like curry.

Addendum, an original indian powerplus appeared as a bicycle in tye captcha.

Lol why?

Victory went the way of the Buell.

The 390 gets a big but utterly useless update for 2017, which won't be delivered to dealers until June, so if you find someone with a 2016 in stock, now's the time to grab it. I payed $5600 for mine out the door, including tax + lic. It's been breddy gud so far.

hint: if they're posting stock pictures from google and not a picture of their actual bike it's just shitposting.

Im glad It was just b8, victory a shit.

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna see if I can get this dipshit to let me have it for 3.5k. That bike's not worth what he wants, right?

>This is a motorcycle board I will not.
You already posted it over 20 times faggot so post new pic

Those pants fit like shit, I hope you get roadrash in your boipucci

I think I've decided I'm just going to upgrade to a P3 Carbon bash plate at some point.