The apocalypse has happened and you are now in the world of MAD MAX!

The apocalypse has happened and you are now in the world of MAD MAX!

Your current daily driver has miraculously survived the nuclear holocaust, but fuel and parts for it are now incredibly hard to find! What do?

They made the engine for nearly 40 years, and the platform lasted over 30, so I doubt I'll have much trouble finding parts.

Lolvo or older American pickup?

>American pickup
Close.

Has to be a Panther body, then.

>parts hard to find for a 2001 civic
sure buddy.

Fuel goes stale within 2 years. Just horde all the pushbike parts and you'll be a king amongst men in 2 years time.

If you survive, bikefag.

>what is gas stabilizer?

*hijack a gas truck
*terrorize the populace with my volvo
*repeat

I DD a brand new dirt bike so I should be fine for a good while.

Nothing changed, stupid eu forcing me to use 5-10% ethanol while my engine doesn't like that.

>nuclear holocaust
>world of Mad Max

>FC
fug :====D

>parts
Swap the engine for one that you can find parts
>fuel
You're fucked.

The theme of Mad Max is that bombs fell so hard the oceans dried up and everything else such as scrap building and material cults are just some of the things besides nights with the shakes, however it is just another day in the Australian Outback.

I'm fine

Not fast

But fine

W i t n e s s m e

>BRZ
>Lowered

I sure hope the roads survived or I'm dead in a week

Wrong.

The theme of Mad Max is
>A day in Africa, but with white people.

Not surprising, considering it's a modern car and runs on premium unleaded.
My course of action will be to steal a diesel 4*4. One old enough to run on vegetable oil, which you can grow. Or I try and steal an actual multi-fuel vehicle.

I've been waiting for this day.

Well, I'll never have to worry about rust, and I doubt I'll find more plastic anywhere. I'd probably die quickly because of all the plastic panels though

>what is a gastown

>72 vw bug

In fine.

At least i'll be comfortable while I die.

If I dont run out of gas, i'll probably die before my car does.

oh man, yall should see the cars in slab city, real fucking madmax shit. or just ultra ghetto thirdworld with a twist of hippie

fucking tweakers will take you fourwheeling through a live bombing range for a tank of gas

You'll be dead as soon as they walk up to your speeding brz

The accuracy of this statement is stunning.

>vauxhall vectra
the drivetrain is bulletproof but the gm interior isn't

>parts for it are now incredibly hard to find!

How is that possible when on my trip to the grocery store I counted 30 of the same generation and trim coming in the opposite direction (ie. Not counting my direction or parking lots) in 3 miles

30 in 3 miles.

How could there be a scarcity?

Accord or F150?

>pic related

Yup, I'm fucked.

1998 Lexus ES 300. I mean, it'll work great while it works but fuck me when I have to start replacing shit. I had to replace a solenoid in the door and I now truly believe that the toyota factory is staffed by hentai monsters.

>6.0ltr v8 with no cylinder deactivation
Oh no fuel economy
>no cylinder deactivation
Oh yes reliability

Just need to paint it matte black and put dual fuel tanks in the tray and we have the new interceptor

>1999 Lumina LTZ
It may be a design nightmare, but I can keep that fucker running with duct tape and prayers if I have to.

They make fuel in Gasstown

>he doesn't know how to brew ethanol.
lmao, why are you on Veeky Forums?

Nah, m8, it's just a bad day in 'straya. They never actually said the bombs dropped, just that society broke down when the oil ran out.

>hammer down op.

Find me a parts trailer and 4x4 chevy frame likely.

Gg.

>Unmoded Civic
>Diesel

It's fine. Will go into limp mode but this is fixable if you just turn it off and start it again, no need to stop. Pretty good mpg too.