Callaway is now building shooting brake corvettes called the Aerowagen

Callaway is now building shooting brake corvettes called the Aerowagen.

What do you think about them?

Aerowagon is a terrible name for it.

I'm sure everyone will hate on it but I actually like it a lot. I see so many Corvettes everyday it's refreshing to see such different lines on one.

So is this (more) or less trunk space? does this fuck up the weight balance?

helo ender u faggot

>run out of ideas and talent in the 90s
>steal shitty euro designs from the same time
>make corvette worse
>offer nothing of benefit
Callaway 2017.

Isn't the whole reason the C6 and C7 were winning races in GT3 was because of Martini Callaway optimization and fielding the cars?

meant for

LOL no.

Callaway hasn't done shit since they made a zr-1 c4 go 200+ mph. And that was cool. Since then, they've been making ugly shit and coasting on their name. Now they are using shitty euro 80s-90s design to ruin a corvette and faggots will act like it's cool because "muhhhh diufferent!!!!!!!!"

Callaway Cars was (and i think still is) a tuning company that tuned up various cars throughout the 80s before being partnered with GM. They worked on BMWs Alfas Mercedes and some VAG cars. GM took interest with an Alfa Romeo done by them blew the doors off a corvette of the time in which case GM was like "oh shit we better get this guy under our belt before he really fucks us up with a non-corvette"
Sludge Hammer was the one they did up for a high speed run. C4 ZR1 was a different project entirely.

They worked on the 90s Aston Martin Virage engine and an Aston Martin prototype endurance racing engine. They tried to make a Indycar engine but didn't go through with it.

They were pretty busy people back then and its a bit unfortunate that they aren't as up in everyone's engine bay as they use to.

>that shape
muh cooch

Is there like.. two different people using this name? i remember a "Taxi" or "Taxi Jones" shitposting a lot against ford now this name is used to shitpost against GM now you are saying this?

>shooting brake
Can we just stop using this term now?
Cool thanks.

>shooting brake
>shooting
>brake
uuuuhhhhhh......

>Not shooting the casings as well
You're wasting firepower my man.

no i just don't like the new camaro anymore, i'm still the same Taxi, unless of course Prezo is trying to pretend to be me

and corvette..

>i just don't like the new camaro anymore
Opposite for me, hated it when it first came out but each trim that was announced exceeded my expectations... even the V6. actually, probably the first V6 pony id say isn't just a place-holder for people who want to pay the least amount of money to say "i own a pony car" like women in convertible V6 stangs or something. V6 Camaro puts itself in a different bracket entirely combined with its low weight (mustang unfortunately is still kinda fat in V6 form).

>A Corvette Wagon.
Perfect.

It's a wagon, it doesn't matter.

It's like the Panamera. but somehow uglier becuse it has >muh current year angular design

I like it a lot.

I like this a lot too.

I like sporty wagons.

But with the Callaway at least the window goes down with the roof, instead of sloping away like in the Panamera

More trunk space, and it shouldn't make too much of a difference. It also gets a power bump to 757 crank through a new supercharger/intercooler system.

>being a furry
Can we just stop doing this now?

I also dig the fuck out of it.

Since the new camero came out, if I had fuck you money I would have foose build me a camero hearse.

You're a furry so your opinion on names and terms and anything dealing with athestics is instantly invalid.

And then you'd have to pay more money to unfuck the paint, get the suspension to a usable height, and get decent wheels on it.

does this one get btfo like the other one?

Why?
I have p good taste when it comes to cars pham

That's like, your opinion man.

the term shooting brake is something I'd expect to come from a dude driving a crown vic while wearing a fedora

I've never agreed with a furry before.

So, a furry?

The term has literally been around for decades. How have you not heard of it?

>it's old so it's not autistic
Autism is timeless.

Somewhat yeah, or a weaboo, it's all autism.

Lol id tell him I want black, sparkle purple, and wires. Ez $

Shooting brakeoriginated as an early 19th century British term for a vehicle used to carryshootingparties with their equipment and game. The etymology of the termbrake is uncertain; initially a chassis used to break in horses, and subsequently used to describe a motorized vehicle.

You're a fucking moron. The term is older than you. God damn normies.

>holding what looks like a CZ 75
>shooting rifle rounds
wut

Something my grandma would drive

seen pics of you and boy how i am laughing at this hypocrisy

first good looking vette since the c5

Those aren't wagons. They're hachbacks.

refer to
Why does my image have anything to do with what I posted?
If anything it reinforces what I posted since I'm an apparent expert on the topic, being that I am the image we're speaking of.

>>muh current year angular design
kill yourself my man.

Idiot should have made a gtr shooting break instead

I am usually a fan of the quirky shooting brake aesthetic...

That thing is hideous.