What kind of person would buy a german car?

what kind of person would buy a german car?

A german

the one that is part of the majority of car buying people.

People who believe that teleshopping is real and that they are getting a good deal with it.

a sane person

>German TUV forging tests of German cars in favour of German automotive engineering.
What else is new?

The ones who buy their car new and expect to own it just for a few years and repeat
When German cars get older they are a pain to maintain or work on

>it's a conspiracy because it has to be because it would destroy my narrative otherwise

>doesn't understand how TUV works
why are you even here

makes more sense than all the "Mini above BMW" JD Power meme rankings

/thread

pic related

A masochist/cuck.

You either suffer through the impossible maintainence, or let another man touch your prized possession.

>One German bird's retarded opinion must mean all 739,104,481 Europeans and/or all 80,649,133 Krauts are all bastard liberal cucks.

Strap yourselves in boys and girls, it's gonna be one wild ride...

Someone who wants a cheap RWD hoonmobile

a really good condition A4 of that era in Germany?

that became rare as fuck.

>all 80,649,133 Krauts are all bastard liberal cucks.
next elections will prove it
you have no future, cucks

>t. 56% "white"

>TFW British
I maybe a cucked, white European but at least our island nation isn't daft enough to throw the door wide open for all the darkies from Umma-Gumma Land.

No, we already did that 50 years ago when they all had British passports. Ahh, one of the many legacies of the Empire...

Stfu you queennigger. You aren't Europeans

Good...

This. Old Bimmers, Audis, VW and even Benzs are dirt cheap over here. Parts are cheap as well and also very easy to get, repairs can be mostly done by yourself

an odd duck

t. jay

They're cheap because replacing the horn button with the wrong serial number will get the impounded and scrapped. Cars will also fail the bi-weekly PQ''R'ST''''''UV inspection because of a tiny pinhole sized rust spot or an emission value off by 0.000003%.

It's time to stop

germans

I have one as a company car, and my girlfriend has a 2010 SLK with no problem whatsoever (I am the one taking care of it obviously because she only knows how to put fuel in it). I would still buy jap tho, but that's more because I feel jewed with the german list of options.

Don't get fooled by the delicious santorin blue, sadly it has some dings and key scratches.

>be britfag
>hundreds of cheap late 90s BMWs and Audis in the classifieds
>cheap as in £2k gets you a mint E46 325i Sport
>no depreciation
>cheap as fuck parts
>easy to work on
>reliable
Pretty good here. Had 2x E39s and currently have an E46 over the past 6 years. Biggest problem I have had so far was a final stage resistor which is awkward as fuck on the right hand drive models. Besides that just routine maintenance. It really is ez pz mode, but to be fair fuck taking on a mid to late 2000s one with all the electronics.

Just no.
Driving a Shitbox E36 316i Compact (1999) for some time now, no problems with TÜV or anything else. Parts can be found on either any scrapyard or eBay by severous german cheapy brands. E.g. trunk dampers, rear axle springs and fuel filter all together brand new 60€.

I didn't know people bought American cars outside of America.

that's a german ford in the background or what are you referring to?

The C-MAX isn't even sold in America