>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Patch notes:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lXL3ahKRdc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mAGyQ5Rmz7o
youtube.com/watch?v=aRBmU6xtQ9Y
youtu.be/MrW6JpeRc8Q?list=RDjsU2iNtsiWM
youtube.com/watch?v=f6Y8QoHQlhI
youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
youtube.com/watch?v=IZi4bm_LS6g
youtube.com/watch?v=O8wxlLN298Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like femraider

die

If you guys aren't bringing the law you should just kill yourself to be honst

you're just beta

Kill all the knights except female conqueror she can join the vikings or samurai

Keep posting character OST's faggs.
youtube.com/watch?v=_lXL3ahKRdc&feature=youtu.be

DOES fucking anyone have a fucking xbox one
rEEEEEEEEe

>playing on console

lol?!

The fuck? Like half the OP pastebin is missing.

i have one but i play on pc

if you are playing warden, roach, pisskeeper, or nobushit this also applies

everyone else is ok except valk

youtube.com/watch?v=mAGyQ5Rmz7o

>play dominion
>matchmaking is pure shit
>low levels against high levels
>people rage quit
>1 sided stomp

Alright I guess i'll give duel and brawl a shot.
>same shit
>low levels vs high levels
>rage quits ensue
>another stomp

Okay what the fuck is going on here
>try 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2
>exact same shit
>every map has a ledge you can get thrown off as well

Holy fuck something needs to be fixed because this is bullshit. I'm not even level 3 and every match so far has been against some high level players with advanced gear and items. I have my doubts about this game lasting long if this continues.

Why is the matchmaking so fucked up? I've never seen so many rage quits in a game before.

>finally got Havel Helmet for Lawbringer

youtube.com/watch?v=aRBmU6xtQ9Y

I said if you AREN'T bringing the law

Literally everyone else should commit seppuku

Not sure it will be answered before last thread dies so: Is conq good later on or am I just gimping myself super hard by being good at/maining it? I just love snapping necks so much I don't want to give it up.

Become the rock.

This game makes no sense some times

My other favorite song for PK:

youtu.be/MrW6JpeRc8Q?list=RDjsU2iNtsiWM

pic?

>Liking a literal pig

i bring the law

but some others are okay too, brothers
they are too weak to bear the law. others are not okay though

>ps4 has more players than pcuck

Why is lawbringer so shit?

I fucking ABHOR watching zerkers change direction mid flight with their running jump attack. I don't mind an attack that tracks and covers distance but for the love of fuck, it shouldn't be a leaping attack.

wow more console players you're so lucky to have so many console players to play with on console

Remember, no slows

>mfw I play LB and PK and Kensei

Just because you think a character is cheap doesn't mean it's bad, and people who play it are bad. It just means you're a shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6Y8QoHQlhI

>game mode is even called duel
>no fencer characters
>the assassins for the knights is a double wielding dagger lady instead

fencing swords don't work in real sword fights

OK so I've never really played a fighting game before For Honor, and I'm still pretty bad - K/D ration of around 1.00. I've only really played Warden so far, but looking to pick up another character.

Please could someone rate the following characters on how easy they are to play, how strong they are compared to other characters, and how fun they are?

Conqueror
> Easy: X/10 - Strong: X/10 - Fun: X/10
Warlord
Lawbringer

What do you do about an orochi just spamming left and right dash? None of my attacks hit wide enough.

>level 11
>beat a prestige in a berserker mirror match
feels good knowing how to deflect myself

prestige is a meme everyone levels up in dominion then goes and plays duels

I WANT A FUCKING FENCER NOW!!!!

Nigga are you for real

How does KDA calc even work how do I have 60% win in duals but a kd of like 1.4%? Shouldn't I, by definition, be above 1.5%

I have no idea what is going on

>be a parry god in DaS2-3
>mfw playing as LAW

I don't care if other characters are cheap or not, but one character is clearly head and shoulders about the rest

and that's the law

grabs can't be countered if you're dodging

>dodging through attacks
I can't wait until they fix this

alternatively

Has anyone else had issues with for honor making their graphics driver crash? It seems like regardless of driver or settings, it keeps crashing sporadically. I've a gtx 1070 for reference.

so I guess if Kangz get a Spartan
Weeb get Ninja
What do Reddit get?

I want a lawbringer bf or I'm NUKING THE THREAD

>fixing an iframe feature
casuals everybody

story mode in this game is really shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZi4bm_LS6g

t-assassin

Parrying daggers were a thing, user. She's used to deflecting spears into the direction she wants.

... Yes they can? If you try to grab someone who's dodging you just bounce and get punished.

Not really

I main law and shugoki but keep on assuming everybody's a shitter just because you are

no that is when they roll

Remove pisskeeper
>Parrying daggers were a thing, user
Not on a battlefield and much later.

t. somebody who doesn't play Warden

The literal punish to somebody side dodging your shoulder bash is to cancel into a guardbreak which they can no longer tech because they're mid-dodge.

Parrying in FH is way different than DS, though, unless you mean PvE. FH and PvE DS parry is reactionary, PvP DS parries are prediction based because of how bad the netcode is.

>. Yes they can? If you try to grab someone who's dodging you just bounce and get punished.
Nope, a grab will counter a dodge, everytime

it's the entire reason why shoulderbash/cancel is so strong, because shoulder counter guard and light, and cancel into GB counter dodge

>vikings get CĂșchulainn
>samurai get kung fu karate kid
>knights get spartan

Ah, it must be impossible on Shugoki, then. The guard break just doesn't track well enough, and I get hit with the side dash strike.

Why'd I pick the worst character to main?

>flames

lol what are you 12?

>Much later
Are you trying to imply For Honour is accurate by some margin?

>dat terrible VO and story writing.
Did you buy the game for $100 or do you have poor taste friendo?

>fixing gratuitous spammable invincibility
I should hope so

Conq:
3/10
4/10 (better against people who don't know how to sidestep)
7/10

Warlord:
4/10
8/10 (headbutt / GB mix up is pretty potent especially if you parried them beforehand)
6/10 (pretty bullshit environmental kills)

Law:
6/10
3/10 (few tools to get damage in; reliant on getting untechable GBs)
8/10

Final Faxanadu sword/armor for Warden when?

>Remove pisskeeper

Stay away from my slutty waifu, you buttmunch.

oh good I thought it was just me, but that also sucks

I'm not gonna use one cuz it's for the shitters but what is a lagswitch? How do you know if one is being used?

Valkyrie is better

>deflects first swing with sword
>ducks under second swing

every game should have incredibly slow movespeeds and attacks
and they should be low saturation colors and gritty

games definitely shouldnt have features that add depth to the gameplay or feel tight and satisfying to play

Where my Lawbringers at?

Teach me to not lose every duel against mildly skilled Conqs ;~;

Thanks.

Realised my rating system isn't very clear for the "easy" stat - are you saying Conq is easier or harder than Law?

If they spam Zephyr just link into a side heavy.
You attack, they dodge, you start side heavy, they Zephyr Slash and trade with you.

>Conqs

Sidestep

Valkyrie is a fucking oinky pig getting unnecessary buffs. Oink oink, Nordic bitch.

I'm not happy that my waifu's grab and triple shank is being unbugged. I felt the current status was actually more fair and drove away shitters who didn't like lacking their ez mode win option. They can't handle having to deflect or combo for the light bleed finisher.

Law is much harder because he has very few mixups that result in guaranteed damage. Conq has an easy to use combo chain that usually catches people with a heavy before they get their shit together and start dodging or parrying.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8wxlLN298Q

Peacekeeper nerf when?

When are they going to fix PK's triple stab?
Only the first stab was hitting - and now I've I've figured out how to use it in the present build - but as you can see I'm still only landing two out of three!

>Kensei can pseudo-deflect

Neato

>warden players spamming zone attack thinking they cant be blocked

>Be Nobushi
>Be hated
>Toss a Shugoki to my Warden pal
>He tosses them off the ledge
>Twice

I try not be a ledgeboi but sometimes it's just too tempting

Its actually both in both games. Ive never run into a netcode problem in either of those games. Some higher ping enemies move their parry window, but you can just adjust your timings a bit to counter that.

Side heavy doesn't reach. I know that sounds retarded, but it literally doesn't on Shugoki. It has about as much horizontal movement as an overhead and in fact the overhead might track BETTER.

>says the slut horny for my men's cocks
You're getting an unnecessary buff too you cheap whore

Nobushi feels like a pretty easy matchup for shugoki. At least in my experience.

>play berserker
>literally never zone attack
I don't actually know how it works
are you impossible to interrupt during it or is it just a goofy multiswing attack?
does it combo from grabs?

pls r8

That's odd, maybe I was in too close. I was practicing against Level 2 Shugoki bot with Orochi for timings etc. When I was using Zephyrs I kept trading with the side heavies.

Then again bots are some cheating fucks, that bot was sometimes blocking the second swing on the top light combo.

GB when he charges his attack, bop him in the head or sidestep if he randomly shieldbashes.

Alright. I've got rep1 with Warden and Valkyrie. Guess I gotta pick a weeb now.

None appeal to me. Who do I take to glory?

How do I lawbringer?
I keep getting circles run around me by anything faster than me. Which is fucking everything

Yeah I just said that you illiterate snowback. I don't like it because it just leads to shit PKs guardbreak spamming instead of focusing on deflect punishments and feint mixups. It'll be nerfed back to "bug" status within a month guaranteed.

Not my fault your neanderthal men have such meaty dicks.

>5:1 KDR
Hmmmm

>raiders gb has confirmed side heavy

fixed

Just found out LAW's Parry-un techable gb doesn't work on 1/3rd of the heroes. Lawbring, shugoki and nobushi are immune to the untechable GB because it doesn't reach them. So now I have to rely on fucking techable GB against them. I am so fucked once they revert back to old GB teching and it becomes easier.

Why does LAW suck so much ass?