/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.2
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-DS Rom loading was not worth waiting for

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version coming in before or at launch of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You may still want to be careful, even if the Wii U is out of production.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

homebrew-general.wikia.com
pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
3ds.guide/
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
gbatemp.net/threads/447577
youtube.com/watch?v=LauBlYmURxE
gbatemp.net/threads/wbfs2fat-py.291320/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

zelda leak when. is the file size of the game known yet?

13-16GB AFAIK.

give leak

eta on switch freegamez?

Day 0.
Just break into the store

botw:^)

5 hours.

>(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
good shit

so is it safe to update my 3ds

>removing the DNS and other updates

Please mind your copy pasta and thanks.

We really need to clean up the OP. This shit looks messy as fuck.

So just like your mum

>mum
go to sleep, euro. it's past your bedtime.

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.2

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version coming in before or at launch of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You may still want to be careful, even if the Wii U is out of production.

>Vita
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

good job

Previous thread >>(FILL IN MANUALLY)

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.2 (YOU ARE 100% FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH A RAKE IF YOU ARE ON 11.3!)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS

>Wii U

>Vita

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released

someone explain royhax and rumblehax

go fuck yourself

Can the vita homebrew run psp and ps one games using native hardware rather than emulation like how 3ds can run ds gba etc?

What can I do with a hacked PS3?
Still looking for sources to download games.

PSP you can, dunno it it's natively, but it works like a charm.
PS1 is another story.

youtube.com/watch?v=LauBlYmURxE

what should I be using instead? End up getting it to work, but if there is a better alternative i'd like to know before I install 50 gbs of games

Anyone can explain why PS2 modding requires that one and only one specific game?

Technically that's what it's been doing.

Trying to install the Retroarch.vpk on VitaShell but it just freezes at 0%. Anyone knows what's up?

psp yes
ps1 soon

Also PS1 is technically not native

You could probably find other games that are useful for this purpose. What you need is a game with multiple executables and stops the disc drive before loading one.

just use a regular FAT32 partition

wats c2-12828-1 mean not running any hacks

why don't you fucking google it

>just use a regular FAT32 partition
really?

What the fuck is the point of WBFS in the first place if I can do that? Why does this exist

Because this was before USB Loaders supported FAT32.

hm. Well my usb can only be exFat or NTFS

gbatemp.net/threads/wbfs2fat-py.291320/

I see. So with it being Fat32 now I can just drag and drop ISOs are do I still need to convert isos into wbfs?

Only if they're bigger than 4GB.

Friendhax WHEN?

Use ropehax as an entrypoint to animehax, then you can downgrade to n337 and use friendhax.

when you finally realize nobody actually has a copy of BOTW yet. ha ha ha ha

So basically a week left until it leaks right? Will you guys play it right away or wait for the undub?

G I V E M E F 0 0 D
I
V
E

M
E

F
D

I just want it to leak before next friday, otherwise I'll have to wait for 3rd march like some animal.

usb when

Seems this will be a much more controlled and mature leak rather than the nonsense and flooding we encountered during the pokemon leak.

>tfw I missed that because I was abroad

Alright /hbg/, help me out. I have to trade in a few games and want to backup my saves and be able to recover them in case I get the same games again later. I already have an hacked 3ds, what should I install?

jksm

Are review copies of BOTW already out? My friend Logan said they were

I'll play it right away, in the language God intended.

Aramaic ?

No, God is a weeb.

How sweet.
>tfw you speak God's language

Yes, I have one right here

>DS Rom loading was not worth waiting for
Why?

What this about nd rom loader not being worth the wait? What happened?

doesn't work, will never work to a satisfactory standard

Damn, I was holding off on getting a DS flashcart until then. I couldn't really find a single site that Paypal supported.

Why bother with paypal?
And if you need paypal and don't mind paying out your ass try nds-card.

Is there a risk to playing US games from the freeshop with a hacked EU 3ds?

Thats kinda of a bold statement. I mean is still being updated or is that just for the flashcard support itself? I really dont understand how this thing really works or if is for n3ds only or whatever. Can it at least run etrian games or ff tactics?

The way it "works" won't allow it to be good.
This was done pretty much just for the sake of it.

It's still being updated, but technical limitations will always hold it back.
It runs in DSi mode so it's fine on both O3DS and N3DS (theoretically DSi as well, but no hack exists), but to get games to load stuff from the SD card instead of a cartridge slot you have to do extensive and complicated patches to the game itself. It's just infeasible for it to work well for a large amount of games.

I don't believe any of those games are working but you're free to try.

Can I play online with haxchii

yessss

Cuz fuck entering my CC info directly into those sketchy ass sites

It should be DS mode, otherwise the clockrate and memory mappings will fuck everything up.

How about a prepaid CC?

Most games don't care about TWL clockspeeds. On my flashcard the only games I've found which don't like TWL clockspeeds are Infinite Space (crash) and Etrian Odyssey (flickering titlecards).

TWL Main Memory would break memory mirroring so that's disabled, but nds-bootstrap is currently using TWL-specific WRAM as a cache and that doesn't appear to be causing issues.

Besides that, the only other SCFG flags that have changed are the SD card access and the SCFG unlock. Everything else is set to plain NTR mode.

>How about a prepaid CC?
I'll look into it. How long do these things even take to ship? I imagine most of em are coming from China/Hong Kong.

A month or so.

Does clock bump make any game faster?

You can't access the SD card from DS mode at all, they run in DSi mode.

You can make the system not disable SD when going into DS mode.

so
I was stupid enough to update my 3ds (which I didn't touch in months), now whenever I boot the 3ds I'm stuck in a black screen
I can launch the luma screen on startup, but that's it

yes, upgrading was a stupid move
yes, I gave a quick look at the pastebin/prev threads but I didn't find anything

can you guys help me? thanks

It's a mix of both. The DSi is designed to allow you to switch hardware features on and off individually for backwards compatibility and security.

I've noticed that games like Metroid Prime Hunters and Trackmania run a lot more smoothly with TWL clockspeeds, if that's what you mean.

Well that fuckin blows. Wish my phone wasnt such a piece of shit when it comes to emulating drastic

update luma

buy a flashcard then

Would be the next best idea but im not sure where to begin

okely dokely, user
I'll try it right away, thanks

JUST DUMP THE GAME ALREADY

NO

This is why I won't dump the game.

Is there a good way to batch convert .rap to .rif on my PC?

Script it I guess.
Why?

Because I have a shitton of .raps I want to install and psnpatch crashes if I try to do it on my PS3.

Does anyone know if reviewers actually have copies of it yet though? Not that that actually means shit - none of them are going to risk fucking up their lives to dump it.

Maybe try breaking it down to smaller portions?

Please ;_;

You're not dumping the game because you don't actually have it.

Why? It's a solid 5/10 anyway.

Shit printer and shit paper

>those vertical lines
>PG 12 right next to the case spine
low quality bait

0/10 more like it

You're not fooling anyone.

he's been posting that image for days. literally thread 5-6 since he first posted. stop feeding him (you), idiots.

(you)

>yes, I gave a quick look at the pastebin/prev threads but I didn't find anything

So, did you just miss the posts where people said they'd updated and bricked their shit or what?

so updating to 11.3 is a no go?
>ctrl+f 11.3 its just Op and revisions of the OP

it's fine if you have the latest Luma