/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3266

Comfy Weekend Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo

Other urls found in this thread:

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51cgkRSFfNL._UX385_.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=9pPQnhhUqtU
musicboxgames.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for a happy Hana!

For Mish, and for lazy

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

Lilly!

Is kiwi even here?

Lewd...

Numerical value for reading and developing an appreciate for the slight intricacies of life

Hardly lewd, let me show you lewd!

Right, right

Do you think she gets much time for lewd or does student council duties have her swept off her feet most of the time?

Maybe a little bit of a sunday morning masturbation I'd say, assuming we're still considering the "Yamaku and single" option

I see. Interesting.

And yeah, we are still running on that assumption.

If so then yeah, I'd stick to that once in a while sunday morning option, alternatively saturday evening before going to bed. Nothing fancy, no toys or stuff, just some regular "releasing the pressure"

Just the once?

Yep. It's Misha, not Lilly.

How boring.

Why boring?

Once a week with nothing particularly special just sounds boring.

Well excuuuuuuse me princess, what would you expect? Cockinator 2000? I don't think she'd be able to afford any toys, be willing to spend money on them, and be brave enough to stick something inside of her and ruin herself

We all know that studying at Yamaku cost an arm and a leg, I mean look at Rin and Emi. Mish is a regular student, she probably gets some allowance or pocket money or whatever you'd call it, but she'd probably rather spend it on hanging out with Shizune and Hisao, saving whatever's left in case she needs to buy something important or something like that. That might've changed after Shizune's bad ending, but that also largely depends on whether she ended up being with Hisao or not.

Pun aside I like to believe that all the characters in KS come from affluent families.

I think you are right about where she allocates her funds though.

You seem awfully passionate about this.

I am either painfully logical about this or hopelessly too far gone, and I don't wanna know which is it.

Then lets not investigate which.

But at the same time, hey, I have the liberty to imagine her the way I want her to be right?

I need to learn airbrushing skills

You do but don't forget, the last time someone tried to force something onto a waifu that was simply not true, it started a crusade.

What are you referring to, hm?

a good route isn't always a happy one

>bait

a) plays chess by memory
b) low iq

pick one

Or or or or, get this

a) plays chess by memory
b) Isn't fat

Pick two.

nigga that looks awesome.
saved

that's an easy decision

Thanks Serb!
I still need to learn airbrushing

you've improved a lot since that cowboy Lilly in my opinion
it's fun to watch your skill grow with new artwork

>gif version of this.

Thank you.

>>bait
Oh I'm just teasing him a little, that's it

Or, you know
a) is chubby
b) is soft
c) is smart
d) is sexy
And you can pick all

Except you can't pick her.

But I would if I could.

If she wanted me to.

Lesbianism aside, do you think she'd reject you?

Depends. Do we get to know each other a little bit before or is it a 'ayy gurl u wan date me' thing?

One week.

I'd do my best to get her to like and accept me then. Not forcing it, and not being anyone else but me.

Just don't forget what happens if you fail...

Weeeeeeell...
I basically got both my ex's hooked simply by looking at them the right way, they both admitted that fell in love with my eyes almost immediately soo...
Honestly though, took me a couple days to get the first one interested in me, but mostly because she wanted to meet me, and the second one, well, two meetings?

I think I'd manage. That is, if she'd like me for me. If not - I already bought the whisky.

Nth for Headpat!

this thread could use some autism

>autism
There's enough of that already but thanks

>He has those dead eyes
>The kind of eyes only a man living in the eastern bloc can have.

>dead eyes
Blue-ish grey, you would not be wrong.

not gonna lie suzu is really cute
should I read the Miki x Suzu route? what I'm worried about is that it's just gonna basically be yuri with a little tinge of emotion

I hope I'm proven wrong though

well , it's just my point of view but i prefer slip's suzu route, but here miki is just suzu's best friend. but you can read summer's clover if you want to see some miki x suzu , it's not bad

huh, so there is another fanroute for suzu

will check, ty sleepy

Super sleepy

Lilly!

no problem , mate!

daily art prompt!

name a girl, and link some comfy pajamas for them to wear!

Misha, bear onesie

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51cgkRSFfNL._UX385_.jpg

Partially unzipped!

already have this one , couldn't ask for more
best idea

ayo page 10 niggas

>Still talking about this VN.

CHARGIN

>The City of KSG
youtube.com/watch?v=9pPQnhhUqtU

i know the song is intended to be terrible but jesus christ come on

Better than any song you'll ever produce, nerd.

it's actually bretty gud m8

rekt

i write songs tho :(

r-rude

Love you.

Why is there no Katawa Shoujo spinoff yet? With different characters if need be due to licensing issues.

I'd happily learn my way around the Ren'Py engine and get involved with such a project.

Funny you mention it...

Do tell.

there is
full hearts
reddit.com/r/fullhearts

note: it's bad. the writers of the game are trying way too hard to stick to the style of KS, and they're failing.

Unless they decide to change their minds and go with their own flow rather than try and be KS-like, this project will miserably fail.

also, the art is kinda bad... definitely better than anything I can do, but it is still bad...

musicboxgames.net/
It's shit.

there is a plagiarism project in the works it's absolute shit though.

musicboxgames.net
woodmusicbox.tumblr.com
reddit.com/r/fullhearts
currently in typo-filled and glitch (but less so) alpha

So it's a lack of decent writers then. That is the critical point though. If it's not well written then I'll not be inclined to play it.

Katawa Shoujo helped me through a rough time when I got diagnosed with a heart condition near when it released so I have a bit of an emotional attachment to the game.

good lord that garbage is the kind of writing they want to put out there?
never even fucking mind they can't spell a 4 letter word that any spell checker would have picked out, they want to convey that this fuckwit is standing in FRONT of a door at knocking distance and someone is able to exit through that same door without noticing?

is this blue haired girl supposed to be Kitty Pryde or something?

I'm cherrypicking the absolute worst but the rest is still bad

poor English is one thing, but poor storytelling is a far bigger problem imo.

You're not wrong but that is pretty terrible English spelling. If the entire game is like that I would go ballistic.

>poor storytelling
you're in for a doozy
The MC has hemophilia, the inability to form blood clots. He was sent to a school for the crippled after a skiing accident where a rock cut him
Waifus include:
>an albino
>a legless athlete
>an epileptic
>a blind girl
>a girl with PTSD
>a girl with ADHD
>your roommate, a guy with no apparent disability

oh I agree with those sentiments entirely, poor English completely breaks immersion, but it's something that's easier to fix than poor storytelling, y'know?

eesh. 5 seconds on google already confirms to me my suspicion that hemophilia itself would've shown up much earlier in the mc's life and isn't some kinda surprise disability like Hisao's getting a heart attack in high school was.

I'm already aware of the various levels of plagiarism involved in character creation
it still tickles me that they put Leaf in as one of the girls (the albino)

I wonder if a setting different to Japan might be a good setup. Although somewhere like Britain wouldn't get you a festival setting moment which are quite popular in these games.

Food for thought.

like i said; they tried too hard to stick to KS. With the MC getting hemophilia just to get into some highschool at that late of a time, it's pretty much a plagiarized idea.

They should've re-structured the game with their OWN ideas. Not something rehashed.

It kind of makes me want to make something like this but a school for people with mental disabilities; but with my own style, not someone else's style, just to prove a point or something.

doesn't all have to be black and white.

4th of July would be a good event if it were in USA. There's also Easter, Valentine's day... I guess Spring Break is a kind of event of its own around here, too.