I love old Opel's they just look really fucking cool. Am i alone in this?

I love old Opel's they just look really fucking cool. Am i alone in this?
Also general classic car thread.

I just want an mk1 Manta..

they're hot asf

They're alright. Through the years some of them have been like Euro sized American cars.

>optional 327

>old Opel's
All Opel cars to 90s first half were cool.

uuugggghghghhgh

cant argue with you there.

that's what i like about them. I live in Sweden myself an they are perfect summer cars.
here's mine. (i know it looks like shit)

Old opels look like fucking

If this thread is up tomorrow i'll post pics of my old Kadett C's. When I were young I was really into them, had 4 or 5 of them over the years.

>look like fucking
come again?

please do

>tfw no Commodore

My uncle had one of these, a -73 i belive.
My dad on the other hand had a Ancona A. Amazing cars.

I love them too, you're definitely not alone.
>check ads in my country
>literally every Manta is either overpriced to high heavens, riced to hell or has some weird and stupid swap like ecotec and automatic with seats from Omega

Would love to own an Opel Diplomat with that 5,4L v8

>tfw no fourbanger minimuscle

What country ? I'm also in the market for a Manta. Hesitated too much last year, and missed a nice black one.

You're not alone. I fucking love old-school Opels. They were absolutely top notch. When I was taking my driver's license, I used to supplement my lessons by driving around in an old Kadett C with my dad next to me, giving me pointers. Hooning about the small back roads in that sweet, little shitbox, gave me some good memories and good times. I also love the styling Opels had in that era.

Can anyone post the interior of an about 1994 opel astra, with the orange display? My dad had one of those as one of 2 cars he's ever owned, that thing gave me some feels driving home at 2 am when I was able to first borrow it.

hail the opel senator

A bit more

Fucking sweet, thanks guy.

I know your feels

Its the same feeling I get every time I see the grey interior of a manual C32 Laurel, the car my father had when I was quite young

I like it way more than I should. 9/10.

That looks really nostalgia inducing too, you're right.

The next gen interior was better.

If we're posting nostalgic interiors, here's my contribution. My dad's still got the car, but I spent much more of my childhood looking at this than his old Renault 21.

>tfw no Chevy Nova

My mom had one of these when I was kid. From the time I was in a car seat until about 8 this was my mom's ride. I remember my dad doing an engine swap in the driveway one weekend.

right in the nostalgia