>Hero guides[3/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Valkyrie: youtube.com/watch?v=V9OgFyYIkX8

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Damage Value spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Community pastebin:
pastebin.com/D4TvuDhQ

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rx2waz9
youtube.com/watch?v=fVecAjlIkYQ&t=25s
discord.gg/P9At3Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cancer OP

raider confirmed for viable in 1v1

if you think otherwise you're shit

-truetalent

nobody cares about that irrelevant game mode

I'm actually a lawbringer main
git gud, orochi isn't overpowered

Viable in what way? Throwing people off of cliffs?

"I play Orochi because he's cool I'm not a weeb."

Last last time im posting this

Final chance to tell us who your main is before were closing this case for good

strawpoll.com/rx2waz9

>Lawbringer is literally god tier

>image.jpg

FUCKING CONQUERORS

ARRGHHHHHHHHHHH

How do I rank fast?

Reposting:

>enemy doesn't attack

This is honestly a bit of a sticking point with Conqueror. If it's a mode such as Dominion, and your team is behind which means YOU are the one who needs to clean off the point off as fast as possible, you're at a disadvantage.

The best way I find to open up a turtle is to whiff a shield charge a million miles short - where you'll actually be able to recover if they attempt to open on you. You can also try a side dodge into shield bash, but this risks getting GB'd.

>unironically using your wound up heavy

The charged heavy has exactly one usage: punishing people in Xv1 gank situations where you're the ganker, not the gankee. The moment the enemy does ANYTHING that isn't a dodge away from you, aka they attempt to attack one of your teammates in a panic like most people getting ganked will do at some point, or if they get GB'd/grabbed, you let your charged attack go and hit them for a huge amount of damage.

If you ever use it when you are the focus of the enemy you deserve to get parried.

>techs your GBs

You didn't do your homework. Your Superior Block passive aka mini-parries on standard blocks gives you confirmed untechable GBs on all heavy attacks and most "special" attacks, but basically on no light attacks (Conqueror and Berserker weirdly can be confirm-GB'd on blocked lights right now but that's explicitly being patched out for being retarded).

>side dashes your shield attacks

Be careful about using your unlocked dash to initiate, only use it if you're decently sure the opponent won't see it coming (around a corner or you're ganking them from off their camera). The dash-bash is specifically used to counter unblockable heavies, like Kensei's overhead, you don't use it by itself. The heavy-bash is usually chainable off of a wallstun and SOMETIMES can be used as a mixup when you pretend to whiff a heavy in the space between you too, but you often end up just eating their counterattack for free, so I wouldn't recommend it.

>LB at a disadvantage

Kek

yo where'd those wardens come from?

>check damage sheet
Why do I play conqueror again?

And the others are on the exact same level, as I stated.

/fhg/ apparently

Please guys, lets just get along this time. The whining the past 15 hours from both sides has gone one way too long.

Because conqueror is arguably the strongest character in the game if you're not a complete retard?

valkyrie, raider and berserker are just as shit as lawbringer

Warden is the only hero that requires an actual level of skill to be good

please explain how (without memes)

As a supreme conqueror elite, can I bother you with how you would deal with conquerors as another class?

Their sheer turtle and chip ability manages to fuck me to no end unless I play nonstop feint GBs.

So basically you literally cannot damage an enemy unless they heavy into your shield and you confirm GB into light?

What a shitty character

Play Kensei

no bad matchups

impossible to approach a good one safely

any good high level youtube channels\streams?

His wound up heavy is the best tool he has, it does so much damage and is useful at tricking idiots.

Zerker is fine, Valk is so-so but her toolbox makes up for it, and she's going to be solid again after the buff.

I agree with raider though, haven't found a good use for them yet.

>Valkyrie and Berserker
>bad
You sweet summer child

out of the actually viable characters he's the most fun

Is there a fix for fullscreen yet?

>no bad matchups
pk, nobushi, shoguki
>impossible to approach a good one safely
what could a conq possibly do to make approaching dangerous? (except light attack which is slow as fuck)

I'm torn between fucking hating valkyrie and loving her. She has like 90% of my playtime but I genuinely don't like playing her - the only reason I do is because I know how to. I'm not sure if I can keep up with this emotional rollercoaster anymore. Wat do guys

Lol holy shit imagine believing this

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>>unironically using your wound up heavy
you can use it if you read an incoming guardbreak, which isn't an uncommon thing to have thrown at you if you're turtling

Peacekeeper without being able to rely on guardbreaks is actually somewhat challenging to play. Her standard bleeds are tiny pecks compared to the soon to be unbugged guardbreak which sucks that they're reverting that.

Hilarious. Is this what Warden mains really think?

Why don't you like playing her?

Maybe the buff will make you enjoy her more.

Is the bug-free GB that strong?

she's getting buffed dude, if that's not fate unyielding right there...

Use the most versatile weapon ever created instead

whatever makes you feel better about being bad at the game

Conqueror is busted man, in 4v4 and duel modes. He can stall out anybody in the game, TOD combo with a charged up flail parry, and can harass with lights incredibly well. I was Rep 3 with Conqueror during the Beta, I know how bullshit he is.

I've been playing duel all morning only using that attack and I've been trying to read oncoming attacks. It works almost every time.
t.peacekeeper main

Valkyrie:
>no damage
>light counterattacks are worthless (they're blocked)
>no fucking damage
>have I already mentioned that she doesn't deal any fucking damage?

Berserker:
>can't combo light attacks
>no range
>no health
>possibly the most limited moveset in the game

Mege has those high level warden videos.
You can keep an eye on Tru3ta1ent. I've watched him stream DS pvp a lot and he often ends up being good at competetive games. Right now he's mediocre I'd say.

t. thinks a mid tier at best hero is better than Warden, PK, Orochi, Kensei, etc

since i have a rep 3 character, does that mean i can switch to another and get epics on that?

Unbugged PK grab and triple shank deals about 33% of a Warden's HP. It's equivelant to a Shugoki charged heavy and shitter PKs rely on it hard. Good PKs master that deflect light bleed into heavy into light bleed.

reposting
youtube.com/watch?v=fVecAjlIkYQ&t=25s
if you're having trouble with parrying roadhog or keep getting hit by invisible lagstrikes, it's not you or lag, it's just a """tech"""

>Just faced the only legitimately nice PK player I've seen yet

She fucking rekt me the first two rounds then I managed to turn it around. And she said Good Fight, which I don't think any of them has done up until now.

Also holy shit, at rep 1 the gear starts to get ridiculous, she looked straight out of Warhammer.

So I'm Rep 3 Warden, and I want the Fendrel Helm because I like how it looks. What will give me better odds of getting it, 400 steel armor packs or 500 steel premium packs?

Name one thing that makes Lawbringer good, I'll wait.

What other games do you play /fhg/?

Need something else to remove my frustration on a lose streak.

t. roachie/Nobushi

I love the style of the whole kit but she's just really weak against what feels like 80% of the duel mode queue(assassins and Nobushis). She's amazing in 4v4 and dom but those modes are cancerous as fuck.

RAAAAAAAIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why does PK attract some of the most awful people?

>Conquerors and Warlords who play passively and constantly full guard
>Only attack when they guard your attack

Holy fuck I hate these people and I can't believe they're nerfing guard breaks.

Actually I'm a Conq main, friend. If you think Conq is actually good at high levels of play you're sorely mistaken. You're probably crushing shitters which is what Conq does. At high levels he has absolutely no tools to deal with competent players. He can't feint unless you count his all-guard cancel, and he has only one (1) unblockable that's just a worse version of Warden shoulder charge.

That's good to know, I only ever use the GB triple for people trying to pussy out.

>Good PKs master that deflect light bleed into heavy into light bleed.
For heavy into light bleed do you mean a full heavy then heavy-light bleed feint or just a straight heavy-light bleed feint?

I normally do the deflect then feint bleed.

I used to play For Honor Open Beta

> Log in.
> My fellow weebs are at the Vikings gates.

SOON.
THE DREAM IS NEARER.

Yes
>enemy light spamming
>throw off cliff
>enemy turtling
>throw off cliff
>enemy being aggressive
>throw off cliff
>enemy not near cliff
>throw them until they are near a cliff
>enemy trys to have fun
>throw off cliff

I main Warden and I can tell you that he is extremely easy to play, you only need skill when you're facing a feintmaster

assassins do not fit the flow of the game and should be removed next patch

nothing
for honor is the first game I've actually had fun with in years, haven't touched anything else since I bought it

>Double-hit unparriable unblockable
W H A T

YOU ARE A RAIDER, LEGENDARY

I tried playing other classes. I went back to Conqueror after getting BTFO by them when trying to clean them off of control points. I wish I were kidding - the Superior Block passive is just that frustrating.

Hardly. Your light is fast enough that it's difficult to parry. As long as you don't keep attacking literally the same direction with it over and over again, you can get free damage in with it.

Your block passive still helps against lights. If you use a light attack immediately after making a block, and your opponent tries to use a light attack immediately themselves, you will almost always outrace them, get the hit, and interrupt them. (It's failed me a very few times, but I'll ascribe that to me fucking up somehow or netcode being awful or something. Or maybe some characters are weird - but it consistently outraces Peacekeeper lights, so there's that.)

Between this and your confirmed GBs on heavies, you can keep most players unsure of just how to open up your bullshit defense throughout an entire match. No guarantees on rematches, though.

Yeah, you can certainly trick idiots with it. But I've found that it doesn't consistently "release" fast enough to interrupt GB attempts as stated by . It certainly can, and it's hilarious when it happens, but it's not consistent, and a GB while you're charged up is untechable. It's not worth the risk unless you're in a big hurry, and even then it's one of the last tricks I'd resort to.

TOD combo?

Her player base has improved both in skill and general attitude since faggot kids learned her guardbreak is "broken" and dropped her.

smut retards should fuck off

you talk to much

>tfw le war bitch keeps only winning shit because of crappy writing

i better get to ice this cunt

I MUST DEFEAT YOU
>I MUST DEFEAT YOU
I MUST DEFEAT YOU
>I MUST DEFEAT YOU
I MUST DEFEAT YOU
>I MUST DEFEAT YOU
I MUST DEFEAT YOU
>I MUST DEFEAT YOU
I MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOUI MUST DEFEAT YOU

You should literally only buy premium packs.
I can't find a use for fullguarding at all

Reminder that we have a discord for those shitty orders and not feeling so alone all the time

discord.gg/P9At3Cg

>the game isn't broken guys you're just not gud enough

Yeah I guess I won't be buying this for a few months

/fhg/ how do I beat a reactive conqueror turtle as orochi, peacekeeper or nobushi?

They're seriously tilting me

The higher your rep, the higher chance of getting heroics as non-guarenteed drops. Go with the 500 packs for now, but after you hit rep 4 go with the armor packs. I have almost every single Heroic with my Lawbringer and it's dope as fuck.

Feints and mix-ups

the later you buy it, the more cancer techs will be discovered

pls respond

light attacks dummy

I'm a newbie. What do i do during combat, mimick the ennemy guard ?

Dude Berserker's damage output is fucking insane. Fucker flat melts people.

I can't wait for the buffs in this next patch.

I was pretty disappointed with her ending tbqh.

Spoiler
The samurai and rebel knights gather at her fortress, siege her, kill her. She had no contingency plan or great last fuck you at all. Just "ha ha now there's going to be eternal war". Not like there wasn't already anyway.

Valkyrie:
>she comboes and has the ability to bleed without being a cunt
>light counterattacks should be a rare occurrence don't rely on them
Berserker:
>fastest fucking heavy attack in the game
>be aggressive
>dodge
They're good

I have like 1600 hours in Siege but got bored with it a couple months ago, just isn't really fun anymore. Played Planetside 2 for a couple months. I log onto Fightcade every couple weeks to do some long sets of 3rd Strike. Other than that I just replay some SP games I really like once or twice a year, like Deus Ex or Fable.

>oroboro

Lmao

>Dominion
>Come across a PK
>Doesn't complain about deaths, just posts sex jokes about being manhandled

100% it was one of you fuckers in this thread, you horny buggers.

>how do I beat an honest character with my cancer cheese character?
Heck off

>tfw you're not the only conq with an american flag emblem
Another great thing to note about the charged is that you can parry with it, and counter really quickly with a side heavy

>Samurai and Knights team up to kill the actual threat
>Vikangz run in and ruin everything starting more war for 7 years
>Attempts at peace happen again
>Vikang punches the Knight in the face and goes to try and kill him
Why can't the Vikings not be savages?