Other than being a neckbeard, how will you been known in history for future generations to come?

Other than being a neckbeard, how will you been known in history for future generations to come?

I have serious hopes to become the new Hitler, seriously.

Being a part of the first lost generation

>corrupt mayor is soon having his term end
>time for me to shine
I intend for me to move up on the political scale. Become relevant. I have a business that gets me six figures so I'm sure I'll have the money
I look out for all of you brothers.

You must really suck at art to be rejected from Art school these days.

I'm pretty sure I can get rejected elsewhere and it still counts. The hardest part will be joining a losing nation in the third world war and cause the 4th. But hope is the last thing you lose!

ban circumcision

I at one point wanted to be the injun Hitler, but gave up on it like everyone else

I will try. That is if I even get more popular.

>injun

There's your fault, injuns can't provoke a world war. How are you gonna move to a bigger injun speaking nation and take it over, if there's no injun speaking nations to begin with? Fortunately I'm a spic and I have plenty to choose. Sad that it's improbable I will have enough time to take over Mexico and declare war on Trump, that would be a free ticket to World War.

Abaddón el liberador

One of many political clerks working in a nation whose bureaucracy is so efficient that no one have noticed we don't have a working government.

I will hopeful be the source for social scientists asking me what it was like to work in a quasi-fascistic meritocracy.

>injuns can't provoke a world war
That's the reason why I quit on the idea

Either as the next George Washington or some asshole who got into a police shoot out for not paying his taxes

Ireland is that you.

The honest answer is that it is highly unlikely that future generations will ever even know most of us existed, outisde perhaps of our direct descendants for a few generations.

The dude that impregnated more women than ghengis khan

The guy who went nuclear

I want to be the oldest living virgin on the planet
doing pretty well far

explain

>dream of striving to be an influential figure in history
>uncomfortable with the idea of the world knowing every detail about me

You have to wait it out. Wait until the inevitable second Civil war breaks out in the US and the country balkanizes and western civilization in general is in the dark ages again. Then you'll have your opportunity. Until then, you can plan.

What city?

Pretty sure I'm Hitler 2.0, ask me anything.