/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Muh daughter edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/18/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

nisamerica.com/blog/nisa-2017-press-event-wrap
m.imgur.com/ij86y1U?r
twitter.com/2jinko/status/833044561790242816
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth is for september 26th

Which brings us to the question of how he knew to be so convincing as a bad guy (He references stuff like torture for instance in his FTEs) if his implanted memory was of him just leading a band of prankster clowns. More importantly, since this video establishes that he isn't bad and they were actually given out in chapter 2, how was he able to get away with so many plans without the MM catching on?

And of course I'm also wondering why he only ever has his cape and hat in this one video. It's certainly quite curious.

It sounds good, but I've mostly just been seeing them all as normies so its just different for ne.

Fuck off Juice

Because he was created to be the game's local madman but his level of madmaness was too much and almost fucked uo the MM

>Yeah, that was it. Ouma's real goal was to create a case where even Monokuma doesn't know the answer.

>The Erect Bomb didn't disable only the sensor, but also Monokuma's security cameras.

>Yumeno questions what's the point of Ouma hiding a crime from Monokuma when he is the one controlling it.

>In that case, Ouma might actually not be the one controlling Monokuma. Ouma was lying about being the mastermind.

Finally!

A summary of NISA's press event last night.

nisamerica.com/blog/nisa-2017-press-event-wrap

But is that so? Komaeda and Tulpaman are legit madmen, but looking carefully at his actions if Ouma was created to be the local madman rather than just acting like one he must have had a lot of willpower to resist his programming, even more than what he already shows in the game.

It just really makes me wonder.

I'd be sad if his entire character was fabricated, all of the usos and all.

>Ouma: "... No need to answer. You guys are grasping way too far, you know?"

>Monokuma: "You're the one grasping too far, you know?" (1/3)

>Monokuma: "Well, that's your strategy and I don't really mind it, but... in the end, I'm me, so let me tell the fair truth, please?" (2/3)

>Monokuma: "The truth must always be fair to everyone. Unlike your beloved lies." (3/3)

>Yup, Ouma is not the mastermind, my people.

>On chapter 4, Ouma found out about the truth of the outside world before everyone and because of that he deduced he was the mastermind.

>Then the rest of the cast discovers the truth as well and here comes Ouma to tell his wrong logic to everyone.

WTF Kodaka?!

Oops...
m.imgur.com/ij86y1U?r

Ouma honestly thought he was the mastermind in chapter 4! HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, me too. Remember that we also have no clue if he ever auditioned to join in the first place and his acting skills are SHSL-tier, and it's pretty telling how both he and Amami were gunning for the mastermind from the beginning.

That seems to suggest there's something up with him that distinguishes him from everyone else especially as any victim in chapter 5 knows some kind of terrible truth, but of course since he's dead good luck finding out what that is.

Reminder that Ouma is dead, the one being Ouma is Kaito

What's it say?

>All this wishful thinking
Compare prologue Ouma to SHSL Ouma

He is as fabricated as Shuuichi and Kaede are

>He had the remote controller to the manipulate Exisals because he was the mastermind? Nope, he using Iruma's remote controller.

>Iruma made a remote controller that can freely manipulate any electronic devices and she still thought fighting Monokuma was a bad idea?
This is weird. Was she being controlled by Team DR? She had the means to beat them.

>Is Junko the real mastermind? Please do it, Kodaka. I trust you for it.

>As I said before, Shirogane is also a very satisfactory option. Please, Junko or Shirogane. Just not Ki-bo, please.

>Saihara (thinking): "First of all, Junko Enoshima is dead."

>Yeah, like that has ever stopped her before.

Omega "If they're not a girl then they make me hurl" Valwin
Omega "Age Is Just a Number" Valwin
Omega "The younger the better" Valwin
Omega "If her age is on the clock then she's ready for my cock" Valwin
Omega "Hiding in the sewers to avoid the cops" Valwin
Omega "Are you a young teen? Here's my number" Valwin
Omega "I'm a lolicon, you know" Valwin
Omega "Women are like squaring numbers. If they're under 13 do 'em in your head" Valwin
Omega "Flat is justice" Valwin
Omega "I like Kaito so I am not a pedo" Valwin
Omega "I upload Danganronpa trailers "In case people miss them"" Valwin
Omega "Livestream another livestream "For my reactions"" Valwin
Omega "Stealing translations like i'm breathing in oxygen" Valwin
Omega "I am Puerto Rican, not Mexican" Valwin
Omega "Stop fat shaming me" Valwin
Omega "Liking kids is totally normal" Valwin
Omega "I'm not sexist, I like kaito" Valwin
Omega "The age of consent needs to be lowered" Valwin
Omega "I think of loli Hentai while i'm having sex" Valwin
Omega "Komaeda can suck my 2 inch penis" Valwin
Omega "Ouma can suck my dirty hairy unshaven balls" Valwin
Omega "I like Maki because she's a girl and she's flat" Valwin
Omega "I don't care how old Monaca is" Valwin

Which is the worst shitter?

Jess, Comun, Valwin, or Juiced?

Goddammit, he's going to love HIKKUSHON, isn't he?

Valwin's the worst, Jess and Comun are next, Juiced isn't that bad but he does get a little annoying.

>actually wants junko to come back
Is he retarded?

So, Miu had inventions that let her shut down and control all the robots in V3, and yet still tried to win the game and not use them to escape? That makes no sense. She could've made Monokuma be on her side and control the mechs.

>Now, that Ouma is the only one who knows the truth, Monokuma also has to take part in the debate and work his logic.

>Ouma wants to win game and he wants it to be an absolute victory. That's why he set up this final battle between himself vs Monokuma.

>He wants to be the perfect winner who outsmarted even the real mastermind.

Juiced is okay, he just has autism.

Valwin is shit.

Jess and Comun are shit too.

All valwin does is shitty videos no one cares about and shitty hentai reviews, he doesn't translate shit and even steals other people's work, he doesn't even compare to the rest

Juiced is autistic but he's alright, don't compare him to the other 3. The other 3 are complete shit but at least 2 of them translate. Valwin is not only shit but useless.

Posting the SHSL chart

>Monokuma joined our party. He got an introduction CG with the title "Super Despair Level Headmaster"

How will NISA translate Monokuma's Ultimate title?

>was a crazy serial killer in game
>gets turned into a bondage/ryona/crossdressing/futa fetish character in fanart

Where did it all go so right?

>be saihara
>get sent up into space with 15 other jackasses while the earth goes to shit
>notice that the little purple dude maybe likes you after he sees you solve the case of who stole miu's dildo
>play along. play little games with him, let him steal small things and solve the cases so he stays interested in you
>laugh off all his stupid chuuni threats of killing you, sending his organization after you or throwing you into space and give him nothing but supportive smiles to protect
>you know he'll lie about being interested in you to everyone else and will cover it up with denial at every opportunity as to not look desperate or vulnerable
>let this go on for months, letting his affection grow for you while his denial and lies have to grow in tandem
>in the meantime, convince everyone else behind his back that he's serious about his threats and pranks and that he's a dangerous individual not to be trusted or talked with
>they all pull away from him and his antics because they know the "truth" from you
>that's okay, because at least he still has you to interact and play with
>but he can't ever show that he's made upset by this because that would be showing weakness
>start to brush him off occasionally, vaguely threatening to start ignoring him completely like the rest of them
>eventually, he gets so desperate for your attention that he ambushes you and demands to keep your thing going
>you surprise him with a hug that he's wanted for so long but could never admit to wanting
>just as he's about to let his guard down for a second and hug back, you pull away and tell him that was the last sign you needed before joining the rest of your friends in ignoring him
>watch as he slowly starves for affection, crumbling in his isolation as he's fucked himself out of any meaningful human interaction

You should just post the 3 or 4 of these that are actually funny and discard the forceful and cringy ones

>Now that Monokuma is an "ally", Yumeno starts finding him cute and wants to hug him.

I'm starting to hate the V3 cast again.

good chart

The seeds were all there in canon, we just sowed them, my man.

Chisa copypasta > Tulpaman copypasta >Haiji Towa copypasta > Juicecopypasta > Monodam copypasta >>> Valwin copypasta

Well, let's compare them first.
>Juiced
Muh daughter. Very autistic at times but he did his best to translate.
>Jess
Annoying tumblr lesbian who got salty over Kaede dying and "being forced" to play as some boring detective. She is a competent translator. Will most likely get a heart attack after learning that Maki has the hots for Kaito.
>Comun
Was he that one guy who said that Korekiyo is worse than Haiji? If so, he's not that great. He is also a competent translator.
>Valwin
Shitty lolicon who constantly self inserts to love his waifus. He is not a translator either. He's useless.

My choice goes to Valwin. He does absolutely nothing compared to the other three. Jess and Comun are terrible too, but at least they translate shit. Only mildly tolerable one is Juiced "Muh daughter" Up20

>Now we found the possibility that Ouma was decieving us back when he showed us the video of the compressing machine smashing Momota's body.

>There was a moment where he could have stopped the machine, paused the video, switched corpse and smash a body from a previous case.

>If Ouma did pull his Mukuro trick, Momota might still be alive.

>I think this is the first time I've ever seen Harukawa crying.

Would Kodaka be enough of a hack to pull the it was a corpse from a previous case trick?

>The Haiji copypasta I came up with
>Actually funny to someone
I'm flattered.
Thank you

Ouma is dead.

eh, Kodaka probably made it that ay so he can bring Ouma back for a sequal or something if it is needed

Ouma is dead.

What's up with Miu being brought up so much in chapter 4? Has a character been brought up that much a chapter after they died? It's just so strange we never knew half of what she invented until she was already dead.

The Mukuro trick was a trick by the mastermind. Since there are surveillance cameras everywhere, Monokuma would know--the "a corpse has been discovered" jingle wouldn't play if Ouma had used a decoy.

*chapter 5

Cameras were down due to erect bomb. Monokuma didn't even know who the victim was.

Shit, I forgot.
Ouma probably planned ahead for this situation. He even had a book detailing his speech patterns. He totally could have dragged someone's body there beforehand. But that's cheap.

>But that's cheap.
So was all of DR2 cast waking up in DR3. Don't put in past Kodaka or whoever they decide they have continue the V3-verse.

Actually, there's yet another problem there. Kodaka said that people who have finished the game should play the prologue again to find something they would have overlooked before and as we can confirm from how the Monokumarz failed to finish giving them their talents that this part is kind of like an outtake, it does seem weird that out of everyone only Ouma acts completely different from his in-game persona.

So the question is basically this: Was that the only thing that someone who's finished the game would notice or are there even more clues in the prologue than what we realized? Assuming that's what Kodaka meant, why is it only him who acts considerably out of character saying he doesn't get what this sealed talent is when Miu asks Amami why he's acting like he has talent and apparently also asking if he should go and look outside before being stopped by Tenko?

Obviously the problem is that we have no idea what this overlooked detail is, but what I'm trying to say is that it's curious all the same.

tfw it wasn't that the audience chose not to vote, but Ouma was hiding somewhere and used the last of Miu's inventions to jam their signal so the audience couldn't vote. It's nearly impossible to believe that none of the fans voted.

well given that Ouma is a god i would not be suprised

>yfw Ouma was Angie's God

well given that Ouma is a god i would not be suprised

t. oumafag

>We do the reasoning that proves Ouma switched the body on the video, but we know Ouma can't reuse a corpse because he is not mastermind.

Wait, why can only the mastermind reuse a corpse? That's not said anywhere in the rules. Or are they just assuming Ouma didn't know where the bodies were kept?

>The body was indeed switched, thanks to the victim's cooperation.

Aren't there cameras and shit everywhere? How would Ouma, assuming he successfully swapped the bodies and shit, manage to avoid detection for the remainder of the game? Would that even be possible?

Dunno who you're quoting, but Junko could only reuse Mukuro's corpse in addition to being able to almost get away with it because she was the MM in control of Monokuma--only she had access to surveillance tapes.

Only on the off chance he found a dead space in the camera range. Maybe they don't monitor the corpse room or something.

Miu's Electron Bombs (which can reverse time)

But the point of case 5 of V3 is that the cameras were down and the body in the press can't be identified. Alot of stuff happened with the cameras down due to the bombs. And case 1 of V3 shows that how you're told the case went could be a lie.

That's a good question, because we know from the evidence in his room that Ouma was nicking stuff from previous cases and it took Miu some time to develop those bombs.

Did the MM just not care about this footage or what? Certainly if Ouma was meant to be the villain or a distraction to draw attention away from the MM, that sort of thing along with his plans in his room would prove to be a problem.

Ssup doods, my name is Amami Rantarou doods

Even Ouma staying hidden could just be explained away with Miu invented an invisibility belt or something similarly stupid. Girl is a walking Deux Ex Machina.

KIRA QUEEN
DAISAN NO BAKUDAN
BITES ZA DUSTO

I'd be interested in Prinny Amami being a character in the next Disgaea.

I mean, if Monokuma can appear in No More Heroes, then I don't know what's possible now.

I AM THE FUCKING STRONG

>Momota laid down on the compressor and waited he was no longer visible in the video. Then Ouma paused both the video and the machine.

>Then Ouma and Momota switched places and Momota smashed Ouma's body.

>Remember the point of this case is that it is a Trial where not even Monokuma knows the answer.

>Momota's goal was having everyone vote for Ouma and declare him as the culprit.

>Monokuma would say that's the correct answer and Momota would get out of the Exisal, proving the entire Trial to be a fraud.

>That's why Momota spent the entire Trial pretending to be Ouma. That's smart.

>Harukawa explains that Momota should be dead because of her poison arrow. She saw Ouma drinking the antidote that time.

>She will never ask to see your beautiful Duwang.

>Harukawa is trying to cover for Momota, it seems. She really doesn't want him to be the culprit.

>Was Harukawa in on their plan all along or is she just in denial?

Maybe it just looks like blood?
Ouma used Angie's art supllies.

You there Miu-kouhai?

So who's preordered their english copy of V3 yet?

It's half a year away and I'm still interested in finding out more about the localisation of Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Mutants.

Angie's FTEs revealed her art supplies included blood and organs.

>this is meant to be child korekiyo
Is Japan Haiji Towa?

>I lost the Theory Armaments twice, but now it's over. Ouma pretended to drink the antidote.

Normies

I want ouma to be alive so bad. The fudanshi and shotacon in me is very sad.......

>After Harukawa left, Ouma fed Momota the antidote and the plan. Normally Momota would never go along with Ouma's plan, but +

>we also think Momota wouldn't say no to someone who save Momota's life in exchange of his own.

How can someone so cute be so terrifying?

>If Monokuma's answer is wrong, the game is over and the mastermind will have to execute themselves as a complete failure of a gamemaster.

>Momota is still amazingly pretending to be Ouma. He is such an amazing actor.

Her left leg doesn't look like it's attached to her body.

Worst artist in V3

Ku ku ku-ssu

Totally cute, dood! Source?

>ssu
Dood...

The concept behind these are cool, but they just had to fuck it up with subpar art.

IBUKI MIODA DOOD!!

twitter.com/2jinko/status/833044561790242816

Imagine if they had Rui do the art for it. Could've had something like the official character portraits

Yeah why is the art in V3 not as good as compared with previous games

I
BUKI
MIO
DOOD!

Put it together and what do you get?

Hello Sonia-senpai! What do you need?

>@KaibutsuShidou didnt Ouma gave him the script with with all possible responses

I think he just got spoiled.