Thoughts on Amazon's business practices?

Thoughts on Amazon's business practices?

good.

Evil, like any corperation.

morally neutral

chaotic neutral

Outstanding. The company has a market cap of nearly $360b and enterprise value of about the same. Projected to take in $40m in revenue this year.

For how successful they are actually pretty tame when compared to other fourtune 500 companies

I wish he didn't have to turn the fucking Washington Post into a globalist shill bucket of shit

>Washington Post into a globalist shill bucket of shit

your lemonade stand will flourish one day, user. i promise. in the meantime, just keep blaming the juice.

neutral for now, will turn bad if the jews gain control over amazon.

Savages.

But they are winning the internet marketplace bigly.

Morally repugnant, but if it means I can order a dildo and have it delivered to my door within 2 hours so I don't have to put on pants this week, I don't give a fuck.

I thought they been losing money for years and only started turning a profit recently?

Balmer go home. Microsoft will never be as great as Amazon.

unethical.

I just got hired to work at an amazon fulfillment center. Anyone have experience with one, I havent started yet.

You'll be walking 10+ miles a day. Good way to get in somewhat decent shape.

Buy some good shoes like Merrells or something. You'll burn through 40 dollar sketchers from kohls in 3 weeks.

Thanks yeah, Im in pretty good shape so Im not too worried about it. I was wondering how long it takes to get a promotion or at least a raise?

Dunno. Never worked in one. Don't plan to either.

Worked for Amazon Seattle for 8 years, been a top FBA seller for 4 years. Not a bad company, but don't let your guard down when working with them.

How do you learn to sell on Amazon, their help is atrocious and I cant find any good tutorials on youtube?

And what do you mean when you say not to let your guard down with them?

They're working backwards. Most stores are brick-and-mortar trying to work into online sales. Amazon is online sales trying to work into brick-and-mortar.

I wonder what it's all about when people say that brick-and-mortar stores are dead. Maybe Amazon's due for a horrible loss with their current strategy. Or maybe I've been lied to for years.

Bad for the employee which ends up being good for me.

They aren't doing it to be profitable in terms of the goods. They are doing it to harvest data. Think about it. A store filled with cameras. They can gauge customer engagement with a product like never before, right down to making probabilistic calculations about your emotional state, and attachment to any given product.

Cisco (the networking hardware company) is already doing similar things by tracking cell phones in stores to get similar data, but this is taking things to a level previously unseen.

People talk about the botnet with windows 10, and chrome, but that simply pales in comparison to the level of data we are talking about here.

Ruthless with a smile. Like walmart of the internet.
Trying hard to hide it's tentacles.

as a seller you learn to hate them.